American.Gods.S02E06.1080p.WEB.H264-METCON

>American.Gods.S02E06.1080p.WEB.H264-METCON

Attached: american gods.jpg (2560x1920, 857K)

>friends keep talking about it
>finished first season a few days ago
It sucks so much. What's the appeal? I really don't get it.

Yeah but it's a good story and looks cool

No.

I agree it looks cool. Some top notch transitions and shots in there.

But the story itself is not that enticing.

Yeah I'm still yet to watch ep7 S2. But I will

Episodes 6 and 7 were leaked over a week ago

In the medieval period, artists often depicted the crucifixion of Jesus Christ with the Romans wearing plate armor that would not be invented for 1400 years after the event of the crucifixion. This is because the artists of the time did not know what Roman armor looked like. In the Morgan Bible, men are depicted with "Messers" which are literally just upscaled cheese knives, because the monks who illustrated it had no idea what a messer was, except that "messer" means knife in German, so they figured it was just a giant knife, and the only knife they had handy was a goofy looking cheese knife. Pic related.

Americans subconsciously sense that Jews, politicians, and white liberal hollywood types are their aristocracy. They don't know what a real aristocracy is, they have never experienced it, and they have no way to understand it except by applying what they already know about the elite in their own society to the older idea. This is why the nobility of the ancient world is portrayed by Americans as venal, weak, timid and homosexual--because that is what the nobility of their world is.

Attached: 1555058163061.gif (448x400, 188K)

The reason for thor's death didn't make sense.

any nude scenes from emily in that episode?

Yes, you see her perfect little nipples but she is a hoe in that episode

No, Emilie is not even in the episode.

Season 2 isn't even strong in the looks department.

I can't stand looking at that fat Asian anymore.

Every scene without Mr world is a loss. I was pumped then stopped watching. You seen ep 7 yet? Centred around the leprocaun. He can be annoying at times too

Literally sexier than old media

That cool stuff is gone in season 2 because the original director left. lol

No, the Asian they are using is really disgusting to look at.

What story?
The plot hasn't moved forward at all.

Attached: American.Gods.S02E06 [39.28.129-39.30.089].webm (800x1080, 1.18M)

See? Sexy as shit. More

I'll wait for yify, thanks!

I'd pork that.

Her face is abhorrent, terrible casting. Looks like a teen slut, not the personification of Media. Gilly was perfect

season 1 looked cool, season 2 sucked ass after the first episode of season 2's carousel scene

The plot of the book this series is based on was not that good. You might as well abandon it now.

>Gilly was perfect
maybe in the 50's. This media represents current media perfectly if you think about it

A fat, ugly Asian no one would ever follow represents new media perfectly? Not even Asians would follow her.

what bugs me the most about this show is that somehow Technology is a "new" god, when he's probably one of the oldest, I mean he's been around since two cavemen used a stick and a rock as a lever.

>I mean he's been around since two cavemen used a stick and a rock as a lever.
But he wasn't ever worshiped like this.

Attached: iphonelinestwitter-1.jpg (1160x870, 177K)

Old technology dies and new technology gets invented. The technology god dies and a new incarnation manifests.

Episode 6 has ww2 era flashbacks featuring a previous god of technology so he existed.

First season sucked. They're dragging out the story too much, should've been a miniseries or something. Also some of the dialogue seems to be lifted straight from the novel and sounds completely unnatural. In the first episode the main nigger is on the phone to his wife and says something about "the sky being constipated" which she had no reaction to, like it's a normal thing to say.

Just read the book, honestly. It doesn't translate well into a dragged out TV show.

The stuff in this show/book is a total meme. How can technology be a god? How come old gods aren't all powerful? There's a billion pajeets worshipping hindu gods daily but in the show they're just nerfed humans. Cringe

Many of the old gods might not be original incarnations. They only get the worship of the new followers.

Says it's a PRIME ORIGINAL yet makes you buy the STARZ extension to watch it. Yea, fuck that.

>The plot hasn't moved forward at all
I stopped watching it, visuals might be cool but I need more substance than that, and it's so boooring

does this follow the book? why is Shadow a nigger?

Tremendous downgrade from the old Media. Then again, that might the point what with all the stream whores, Asian waifus and whatnot.

Attached: media.jpg (735x385, 69K)

>There's a billion pajeets worshipping hindu gods daily

not in america there isn't.

What's weird is they're dragging out the story while excising story arcs from the book. I kinda doubt the part where Shadows saves a small town for a deity demanding sacrifice for prosperity is going to get integrated at this point, for example.

Attached: American_gods_samantha_black_crow_s2_promo_crop.jpg (890x1080, 347K)

Because Odin fucked his nigger mother.

This series already has enough filler.

>I stopped watching it
this

first season was some interesting ideas and scenes dragged down by a cascade of filler
the few episodes of the second season i watched were nothing but filler and hating on the white man

So why did he do it?

Attached: Thor_s2_teaser.png (705x736, 465K)

Any jabs at white conservative strawmen yet?

this is the sort of retardation that might kill this series, if they had just gone with the book ,which they did for the first few eps, it would've been great but they didn't because everything has to last 10 seasons or w/e just tell the fucking story and be done, faggot like you with
>fuck the story isn't it better to cherry pick ideas and then make shit instead better?
that is killing everything

Odin mentions sacrifice is currency and sustenance for the Gods. I can only guess he killed himself to give this sacrifice to his father Odin. This assumes he actually committed suicide and that there wasn't someone out of frame who pulled the trigger.

Didn't Thor in the books commit suicide a long time ago?

american turds. absolute garbage.

>missing the geography point entirely
Did you not pay attention to the two-hundred Jesus Christs at Easter's party? Cultural boundaries and geographic location matter. Ganesh is a super-powered studmuffin in India, and probably a withered stick of shit in China in comparison. Ahura Mazda is probably chilling on a beach in Iran but won't be found at all in Senegal.

If I remember well he blew his head off with a gun

Anyone mind explaining what's the extend of gods immortality?
So mortal weapons can actually kill them but they'll just resurrect again unless it's suicide?

If someone still believes in them, they resurrect. If no one around still worships them, they stay dead and their 'domain' transferred to another god or are replaced by another god outright like in the case of Zorya Vechernyaya, whom no one in America remembered at the time of her death, going to be replaced by a different god of the evening star eventually.