Star wars 9 leak

>knights of ren betrays Kylo Ren they become followers of Sheev Palpatine(he manipulates them with force)
> Knights and Palp takes over First Order leaving Ren with limited rogue attack squad
> Kylo and Rey team up after death of Leia
> End Battle is Rey + Ben Solo versus Knights of Ren + The Palpatine

Attached: OAazEcl.jpg (1000x383, 93K)

Cool fanfic

Increasingly nervous star wars fan says the knights of ren are certain to appear in the movie this time, for the third time

>a group of literal whos are all bargin bin vader knock offs even more blatant than kylo and include a half garbage can and a guy with a golf club
>story ends in an asspull because no planning was put into the trilogy and 8 had no direction to go in
I believe it

There will be a spin-off about them.

>and include a half garbage can

Ok, can someone explain that?

Attached: 231321312.png (136x309, 76K)

Maybe it's a shield?

It's Tr'sh Km'paktur and he's taking out the garbage; catch him in StarWars(tm) Episode 9(tm): Desperate Pandering!(tm)

Sitting cross legged on a barrel for some reason

Holy shit it's true, I'm fucking blind. I thought he was inside the barrel.

poison gas, power generator, plasmathrower? it's an intriguing design at least.

doesn't matter, Rey could easily make all their arms disappear

>the year 2019
>Sheev from the OT is back again, and he's running the show just like in the '80s!
wow, that sounds new and exciting

>literal trash man

Attached: trash.jpg (800x800, 254K)

Also after Sheev takes over, all the Stormtroopers get red armor.

Still better than what we will most likely get

I'm sick of this shit. Like the fucking knights of ren are going to save this shit show. Fuck the knights of ren.

Didn't mean to quote you. Peace

>the seven samurai
How creative

>Asking Hollywood for creativity.
>Asking Disney for creativity.
>ASKING STAR WARS for creativity.

>rey this is your home

Attached: mEGCXDv.jpg (480x480, 18K)

You know, it's funny, NONE of you "leakers" had any idea that Sheev was going to be in this one until the trailer hit. You've all been retroactively proven to be full of bullshit by default now.

>sheev ist in it
Yesterday's leaks only mentioned that Kylo found a holocron cube with the best of Palpatine. There won't be any interaction.