CBS Calling for Trumps assassination

twitter.com/thegoodfight/status/1116691939997339648

archive.fo/PPFbf
archive.fo/8V5E0

Attached: 1555219546193.png (1859x1281, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Anna_Politkovskaya
archive.fo/8V5E0
youtube.com/watch?v=MC-3GTJqm2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good.

thanks Russia!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Anna_Politkovskaya

Attached: PUTIN DEEP THOUGHTS.jpg (710x473, 104K)

But really though, why do mental patients with guns shoot up innocent people instead of politicians and CEOs?

Attached: 1554949240226.jpg (560x612, 42K)

So brave

Because politicians and rich people have armed guards.

I'm sure er' s targets had parents

sounds great

So it’s going to be cancelled after a season or two because it’s overly reliant on “fuck Drumpf and fuck ebil nahtsees!”?

>advocate the ideology of racial purity and supremacy and ethnic genocide
>please don't punch us :(

Attached: 1549562025013.png (645x773, 11K)

what a ugly ass nigga

reported OP to the FBI. good luck idiot.

Imagine getting hooked by a show made by rich and priveliged people because it panders to your shitty surface level ideology. Also imagine thinking this show is threatening, why should anyone give a fuck?

trump did that?

yes

Attached: Trump 1930.png (614x451, 59K)

>implying people retarded enough to watch this show aren't retarded enough to resort to political violence
they already do it all the time

>please punch people you disagree with
>also assassinate the president
nothing wrong there

>Character in a show has an opinion.
>The show must want me to imitate it!

What race does this guy think he was speaking against? Because people from south of the US seem pretty diverse.

cia psyops

So is this taking place in the early 40s? Because current day nazis are like a hundred years old if they are alive at all and punching a grandpa doesn't look very good on TV.

that's what the fucking 2nd amendment is for you retard. we spent 8 years of right wingers holding jerk off sessions in tri-point hats talking about revolution and that was okay. but when a president actually shits on the constitution and tries to grab guns you faggots start crying for a big strong man to protect you. you will not stop us from using our constitutional right to overthrow an authoritarian president. i don't care if you don't agree, you'll get shot too.

Epic RP bait

Sounds like a good plan

I don't care how much you hate any president, Trump, Obama, whoever. Wanting the secret service to fail at their job is be against the system as a whole. If you're against the system as a whole and for assassination of the head, then you're retarded. Be against the system and understand the means to dismantle it, or be for the system and want those protections provided to someone you care it. Don't be a wishy-washy fuck who wants petty revenge cause your brain doesnt work.

>they're not real nazis unless they're from the 40s and in germany
George Lincoln Rockwell revived the term "Nazi" to label his political action group in the 50s and 60s. A member of that group would go on to write The Turner Diaries, which inspired Timothy McVeigh and The NZ shooter, among other right-wing terrorists. Pretty much any white nationalist movement, separatist groups, militias, and other right wing organizations draw inspiration from GLR and the groundwork he laid when your parents/grandparents were younger. It's not some distant thing that doesn't exist anymore. They're Nazis, they've always been Nazis.

shutup nerd lol wtf

It's please don't make us punch you.

dilation soon fellow comrade

fpbp

Make it stop. Of course once again libs calling on blacks to do their dirty work

Everything you've said can be summarized as "people are larping as nazis" I don't now how it's supposed to change my mind.

Trump just asked ICE and border patrol to deny asylum to refugees on the spot. Which is illegal under current law. He then asked them to lie about if caught aka perjury. He then said he would grant them pardons if they got prosecuted for it. The head of the executive branch, with the blessing of the Department of Justice, told law enforcement to break the law and lie about it. The President is against "the system". He doesn't believe in it or want to be beholden to it despite taking an oath to do so. Try getting your own brain to work before sanctimoniously telling others your wish-washy, mush middle "let's all get along" bullshit.

mcveigh only liked the turner diaries because it was a story of the US government getting btfo. he was a hero and literally did nothing wrong. the feds deserved far worse.

>white people want to congregate primarily with other white people in the countries their ancestors created and don't want to be subjected to policies that force them to integrate (subjugate themselves) and go out of their way to accomodate foreign and often incompatable cultures and non-white people who aren't even grateful to be in their countries anyway
>"nazis! punch them!"

DRUMFAPEDES BTFO

The fuck?

And everything you said is no true scotsman fallacy. So it should be disregarded as illogical trash.

beaners need to fuck off, get over it. he should dismantle congress and have soldiers shoot every democrat and half the republicans too, pussy.

>wahhhh my precious gay liberal ideologies

go cry about it on reddit, fag

That's literally how everyone in the media views video games

They aren't refugees, they're immigrants, most of them coming into the country illegally. It is perfectly within the law to deny them.

t. anonymous sources familiar with somebody that once had a position in the administration

>retard political brainlets who think they’re smart because they watched a Sargon/ContraPoints video in the thread slinging poo at each
Yep, time to derail

Attached: F6E2FCC7-AD60-4CFD-A76D-A0DFE9853861.png (1000x1261, 967K)

>I need a strongman authoritarian to make me feel important and powerful because I'm a low-grade cuck who can only lash out on Yea Forums
the absolute state

>archive.fo/8V5E0
they shills are even archiving their own shill posts now

remember don't bump these threads. You are failing this board when you actively bump shill threads knowingly. Just ignore these threads. You are only engaging in outrage marketing

call it out. Call this shit out and remember to sage posts.

come on Yea Forums stop falling for it every time

Attached: Pol+takes+back+the+rainbow_6c9adb_7039637.png (1200x1200, 443K)

no you fucking idiot you're bumping the thread and contributing to the shill thread. Some marketing company is behind threads like these you are only helping it. god why did you 40 year old idiots have to learn about this site.you fucked up everything

A lot of them don't even meet the definitions of an asylum seeker/refugee. Pools getting full as a result.

I hope these lugenpresse get lined up against a wall in front of a legitimately elected political body and sentenced to execution. Fuck these people and their agenda.

>authoritarian strongmen scare me because i know i'll be the first one to the gas chambers because i represent everything wrong and decadent about modernity

all you have to do is stop being a faggot and you wont get yeeted and dabbed on by the death squads. literally just stop being a fucking libtard. is onions ideology really worth dying over, bud?

This, of we want to maintain our echo chamber a safe space we should ignore and call a shill to anyone with a different opinion

Based, ZionDon deserves the arm.

Why do lefties still talk about Richard Spencer being punched?
Richard didn't even fall to the floor and the antifa activist just runned away like a pussy lmao

see guys this is waht i mean. this is a shill comment. it's only goal is to bump the thread. the majority of you will take the bait though because you're old men incels who can't understand if you stop taking the bait the bait will stop coming

>being this triggered

That's up to the courts to decide, which is of course another thing Trump bitches about because he has no respect for the law.

You didn’t say the phrase, I’m afraid you’re going to have to be punished now

Attached: 359C6B5D-2149-4407-8B65-A90101A95975.jpg (720x706, 36K)

>respect for the law

Attached: 1541546821451.png (640x732, 219K)

>Turner Diaries, which inspired
>NZ-shooter
Proof?

CBS does not have good enough writers to create a nuanced flawed protagonist, everything is supposed to be easily digestible for their 30 year old audience.

again im not even fibbing comments like these are trolls latching onto the conversation for (yous) or shills themslves. but either way you guys don't have to actually take bait. I'm saging my comments so they don't bump but remember if you see posts you know are shills just don't reply to the threads

this thread is only here for you guys to learn about the show. the show doesn't care about politics their only goal is to get you to watch the show

>Trumps calls for the assassination of Hillary Clinton
>totally fine
>some other people do the same to him
>WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

reminder liberals literally lock up people for misgendering trannies.

Because politicians and CEO's have armed bodyguards.

That's why they shill for "gun-control", or in reality gun-bans for the general populous. You think their bodyguards are actually going to be unarmed? Not likely.

>punch nazis
>okay
>also everyone I don't like is a nazi
>wait what
>you can't stop me now or you're aiding nazis!

Attached: 1540326391379.gif (500x493, 631K)

stop bumping the thread. this is only here to get you to help promote the show and give it views. the outrage doesn't matter this is just promotional threads. Stop being overly triggered about evreything you right wing SJW

>be "refugee"
>instead of settling in safer Mexico and putting in paperwork, come to the US illegally and refuse to go through the system
>be Democrat
>cover up the crime for millions of illegal immigrants as long as they reside within your "sanctuary" state
Yes, it's clearly Trump who is the problem with the system.

>advocate the ideology of racial purity and supremacy and ethnic genocide

Where? In your head?

If they were real "shills" what to they win with people here watching their show? Most people here just torrent everything

this

why do people hate against each other, when in reality we should unite and go for the true enemy?

>I want a dictator because I think i'll be rich and get laid if one exists. he'll kill all the people i dislike and make my kinos and videogames free of women.
you'll never amount to anything and it's not because of society. it's your fault, it'll always be your fault. you are a failure because of your inability to take responsibility for yourself.

So....what do you want fuck head? You are basically proving my point. Since trump is against the system you want more of those systems to fail to uphold it? You want trump out of office via assassination? So.. you're against the system, which means you should be into Trump. It's not hard to see how this slippery slope goes. Either be for the systems and use them or against them and abuse them, pick one.

>unironically shilling boomer tier individualism

it's 2019. nobody buys that bullshit anymore. get a new script.

This.

You faggots act like the last three years didn't happen.
Liberals literally lost their fucking minds and turned into rabid knuckle-dragging cavemen.

Attached: Leftists and Violence Cartoon.jpg (1294x852, 158K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MC-3GTJqm2c

What even is the show anyway?

sage your fucking comments so you stop bumping the thread

So many of them come though that they overrun capacity. If they abuse they should lose it.

This shit is all cringe. Both sides of it.

I, Marvel poster extraordinaire, declare that all current social politics is gay.

>Trump just asked ICE and border patrol to deny asylum to refugees on the spot.
>refugees

They aren't refugees.

That's fucked.
Don't want to doomsay or fearmonger or anything but from an outsider's perspective Americans are seemingly being programmed and conditioned for a civil war or some sort of a major discourse. It's as if they're machinating another Hegelian dialectic.

Attached: extremes.jpg (397x648, 43K)

>be against the most communism, the most collectivist ideology ever
>'dude individualism is dumb lol'
more proof that you have no real ideology, just retarded memes and urge to blame others for your mental problems.

Daily reminder Joseph McCarthy was right.

Attached: mccarthy-newspaper-1024x810.jpg (1024x810, 178K)

correct, ideology is poison and im just trolling you epic style

all other political thread are quickly deleted. this one will stay up because it has keywords flagged by the FBI, NSA, and SS.

I think at this point it’s obvious it’s sheep vs sheep. I just wonder what the end goal is. Just to weaken the US?

Burgers can not into civil war, even in the 1800's many were reluctant.

>he has no respect for the law
>BTW, flood the country with illegal immigrants in direct defiance of established laws, who cares

Attached: Wut Cookie Monster 2.jpg (500x441, 18K)

Actually he was a faggot who’s literally the right-wing equivalent of the “punch Nazis” crowd

These days we might not actually get a real civil war, but we might get a civil "war" with the power of the internet and abuse of establishments/laws

If immigrants are such a horrible problem to the country, why is the Trump administration so interested in shipping detained immigrants into sanctuary cities and releasing them there, instead of deporting them? By your own logic you're willingly letting violent criminals run amock in your own country just to punish people who disagree with your policies. That's pretty sick. One could even call that tyranny. That means you don't actually care about protecting the country and its citizens, you just want to punish people who you dislike. Anybody who defends that type of thinking is immoral hypocrite who doesn't care about the law or anything else for that matter besides being a partisan cheerleading bootlicker.

stop
bumping
this
shill
thread

I've had sage on this entire time.

>give people what they ask for
>it bites them in the ass
>"That's pretty sick. One could even call that tyranny"
I like the phrase "poetic justice"

Because their life is a comedy not a tragedy

>Just to weaken the US?
I dunno. Who would profit from that? There isn't really a nation that could take any major advantage of weakened US. Not even China despite people's fears.
I reckon they're more likely to try and implement something new into the system once the two parties fall.

>2010
>an algorithm that randomly generates links to suggested articles randomly places an article with a thumbnail that happens to feature a weapon next to an article with a thumbnail that happens to feature a picture of the President
>"DIS WAS A SECRET DOG WHISTLE FOR VIOLENCE 'GAINST OBAMA!!!! ITS A REPUBLICAN CONSPIRACY!!!!"

>2019
>TV show literally encourages people to kill the President and his supporters
>"lol, who cares?"

It's almost like Democrats operate on massive double-standards or something.

Attached: Obama is a Victim of Fox New Propaganda!.jpg (614x279, 45K)

Democrats actually want to do immigration reform. The Republicans just want to go REEEEEEEEEEEEE CLOSE THE BORDER!!! while slowly cutting down legal forms of immigration.

>Civil War

You know how much effot a full scale civil war is? These people are lazier than me.

What's better? To simply round them up and send them back, while dems are still trying to siphon them back in. Or to teach them a fucking lesson about the consequences of letting them in in the first place?

>Leftists
>calling anyone else "failures"

lol

Attached: Leftists and Capitalist Markets tranny Cartoon.jpg (782x652, 82K)

>Americans are seemingly being programmed and conditioned for a civil war

No fucking shit, these kikes are frothing at the mouth over it. They want it so fucking badly.

Closing the border first would be best. Nip illegal immigration in the bud then focus on make it more efficient.

How could that book inspire anyone? I tried to read it ages ago and it's pretty poorly written by all counts.

>Trumps calls for the assassination of Hillary Clinton

Where? When? Was this another of your tranny-delusions?

>The Republicans just want to go REEEEEEEEEEEEE CLOSE THE BORDER!!! while slowly cutting down legal forms of immigration.
Why wouldn't you want to do that?

so do i

>thinking separatism is the same as ethic genocide
new level of retardation

Attached: 4554555.jpg (540x720, 178K)

Because you whined like a bitch when he deported them?

Why are you whining about this too? Trump is literally giving you faggots what you want.

I don't think the media realizes where they're taking things. It's just one big business and like any other business they want to make as much money as possible from exploiting dumb "customers" and retaining them.

They want to stir up as much shit as possible and create as much division as they can because it whips people into a frenzy and breeds more and more stories -- the whole Russians collusion angle which they ran for 3 years being a prime example.

The more separated people become, the more they can be targeted. That's primarily why Fox News and CNN are so massive.

based

I wish leftycucks would hurry up and make good on this "revolution" they keep threatening.

Attached: Civil War Delays.png (640x640, 504K)

>Trump is literally giving you faggots what you want.
His liberal ass doesn't know what it wants. What it wants changes depending on what Trump does. No genuine beliefs or values, just forced, insincere reactions to the white man they hate.

So you truly just care about punishing people. What a great way to govern. Instead of solutions and finding ways to improve the systems in place it's just getting even like a child. Pretty sad.

So you advocate damaging the economy out of pure xenophobia and bankrupting American citizens on the border? Great. Go for it buddy.

(((mental patients)))

>Democrats actually want to do immigration reform.

Yeah, to allow in more immigrants, faster, which we can't/shouldn't have to support.

Nice attempt at spinning the narrative there, MSNBC.

CIA+Mossad+MI6 and the existence of corporate security+police response time if someone tried anything like that

>So you truly just care about punishing people.
Harsh lessons are necessary for eye opening and discipline.

>he doesn’t know about sage
Embarrassing

Attached: 80BFC399-EBEC-4D65-85A2-E41D2E33EA19.jpg (847x1024, 83K)

Jared Lee Loughner

based and red pilled

Because they’re trained to kill innocent civilians by the government. It’s not normal behavior for human beings and it has to drilled unnaturally into a person’s head, and it’s usually orchestrated by the sick fucks in government, for political reasons.

But why are you okay with it? I'm interested in your perspective. If you genuinely think they're all rapists and murderers how can you be okay with letting them go free? You're literally saying it's okay because your president decides he wants certain cities to suffer for disagreeing with him? That's sociopathic behavior, my brother. You literally want people to be harmed just to prove a point.

Because low-skill, low-income, welfare-reliant Immigrants almost invariably vote Democrat.

Fucking duh. Did you think Democrats had any other motive than securing power?

Attached: Immigrant Potestor.jpg (720x538, 81K)

>Yea Forums used to have the people that ran the internet
>Nothing left of the old guard except the guys who never created and only replied to everything
>All the actual creators and smart people left
>All we have left are the people who can be taken advantage of by television marketing threads because they take the bait everytime.

Literally every fucking time. Captain Marvel, Star Wars, Gillette and now this show. All designed to used outrage culture to get you to promote their products across the internet. Due to you guys being boomer age you don't understand how to not take the bait

Literally stuck babysitting a thread trying to get guys to stop promoting. Failing because you guys have such tunnel vision you can't stop bumping the thread for 5 seconds to realize you're being used

>Honest question. Is this board even worth trying to save? Have all the people i could rely on for backup left?

Are we just going to be stuck in a loop for the next10 years?
>Thing comes out to intentionally anger you
>You get intentionally angry
>You promote the thing through anger
>Make the product a lot of money or viewers
>Other companies see this implement the same tactic of outrage marketing
>You fall for it again

Will you guys just break the cycle and wakeup? Your board is shit because majority of people in it are from companies trying to learn how to mimic you.

All it would take to get rid of shills is the smallest amount of effort on your parts to not bump the threads. That simple. Don't bump outrage marketing threads. Don't do that your board improves

Not even asking you do to anything. I'm asking you to NOT do something.

Attached: 1511902980636.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

Yes I’m black and Trump has threatened to genocide all black people I hear it every night on television he says so himself and he looks angry.

But it's totally different when rapists and murderers are intentionally released onto the public just to own the libs?

>WAAAAAAAH, STOP DEPORTING IMMIGRANTS!
>OK, then they can live in the cities that claim to want them.
>WAAAAAAAH, DON'T DO THAT EITHER!

I love how you're pretending this makes Republicans look like hypocrites and not Democrats.

>multiculturalism will get rid of lgbt
sign me up

Trump already tried and ACTUAL solution and you leftcucks were literally screaming in the streets over it.

just want to back up what user is saying here

Attached: 1486443766301.jpg (634x1013, 291K)

>mental patients
>sense
im going to make a wild leap and guess you are on the liberal side of the spectrum

test

Keep on shitting pissman!

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE
BLACK WOMEN ARE HOTTEST ON EARTH

FUCK RACISTS FUCK NAZIS AND FUCK TRUMPTH

>"BAAAAAAW, THEY'RE NOT RAPISTS AND MURDERERS, THEY'RE GREAT PEOPLE!"
>"WHAT, WAIT, NO, DON'T SEND THOSE GREAT PEOPLE TO LIVE HERE! THEY'RE RAPISTS AND MURDERERS!"

GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY SET ME FREE PLEASE YOU'RE ALL FUCKING INSANE HOLY FUCK I NEED OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol this

cant wait to kill these deranged faggots

Spencer, like McVeigh, is not who he appears to be. Accept the fact that your government is constantly up to dirty shenanigans and spends a lot of time, energy and money fucking with your head so you never see what they’re really up to. With this in mind, try to re-examine the situation.

>But why are you okay with it? I'm interested in your perspective.

I'm not, but Trump has literally been blockaded at every attempt at justified deportation.
If the people and governing bodies in the United States that blockaded that love illegals so much, they can have them.

Why are you whining about LITERALLY getting what you asked for?
Probably because you have no actual, genuine beliefs. You literally just whine and cry and moan about ANYTHING Trump does.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN WHITE PEOPLE

My issue is treating people like cattle just to make a bigoted political point. Catch and release works, and is a better than detaining people for years in prison. What you need is more judges and resources to handle the backlog. What I don't understand is the utter hypocrisy of your side on the matter. You first cry about how they're criminals and danger to everyone but then pull a 180 and say it's entirely okay to release criminals you just five seconds ago claimed posed a giant threat to the American public just because your leader wants to use these people as a way to punish his political enemies.

Violence in a TV show!? Stop the presses!

Why isn't the government doing anything? Raid the place and lock the instigators up.

Locking up all children after forcefully separating them from their parents and then losing them into the system isn't a solution. It was just another form of punishing people rather than trying to fix anything. One that was wasteful and immoral, traumatizing countless children, and only made the United States lose more of its stature in the world.

>My issue is treating people like cattle just to make a bigoted political point.

Literally only happening in your head, queer.

Attached: Trump Arguments Cartoon.png (913x642, 37K)

You should stop believing lies

>My issue is treating people like cattle just to make a bigoted political point.

The same democrats use black people?

every democrat state run like CA and michigan is crumbling under poverty, high crimes and corruption
fuck you retarded asshole

this show is going to suck

>Locking up all children after forcefully separating them from their parents and then losing them into the system isn't a solution.

Stop eating the turds MSNBC shits out, faggot.

Attached: Liberal Media Lying About Kids in Cages.jpg (1024x557, 121K)

So what's the solution, libtard?
Let me guess: Granting amnesty and never enforcing border-policies, so that you conveniently also receive a constant stream of loyal, welfare-dependent Democrat voters?

The end goal is opening an inter-dimensional portal for Satan using baby sacrifices. Liberals will unironically support this.

>ust because your leader wants to use these people as a way to punish his political enemies.

why is it a punishment? ARE YOU SAYING ILLEGALS ARE A PUNISHMENT? THAT THEY ARE HARMFUL?

Isn't that illegal?

I don't understand how people can harbor so much hate for people that don't exist.

It’s just politics. Democrats forgot how to do it and Donny is a quick learner.

>bodyguards
Doesn't mean shit when rifles exist. What's to stop a guy waiting on a roof 300 yards away?
Also people are too scared of getting killed or arrested because nothing could really stop a determined lone gunman from getting close to someone important and killing them if they accept those two outcomes as fact.

As a mexican i support trumps wall and the disbanding of disney