Japanese """""""romance""""”"

>japanese """""""romance""""”"

Attached: 001.webm (890x480, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wr1maBH0NY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does this work

I hate it when that happens to me

Japs have shit taste, this is a well known fact.

I have this kind of dialogue with my wife and she likes it.

I agree it's too weird in this context though.

Girls secretly desire rape and want to roleplay it.

Japan is just honest.
I actually knew a Canadian girl that got off on it but told me not to actually say the word rape because it's offensive And stuff. I'm not making this up.

woman are retarded. They hate guys who are "possessive" but if you do the same shit and treat them like subhumans at the same time they get off on it. Literally incapable of love.

>Girls secretly desire rape and want to roleplay it.

I was talking to a female co-worker about fetishes, and it was going fine, and then I mentioned how the most popular female fantasy is rape. She kind of went silent and that was the end of the conversation really. Next day I get called into HR, with the claim that I threatened to rape my female colleague. Got fired. Yay.

Attached: 002.webm (890x480, 2.33M)

Do not talk about your personal opinions with co-workers, it's a mistake. When I'm at work I am a quiet normie.

>we want the anime audience

WOW JUST LIKE IN MY ANIMUS!

Asians trying to be dominant is so cringe

god I wish I were that based

I'm friends with a girl who hates women and actually talks about how much females suck and admits they are weird in the brain because they don't know what they want and admits she is that way. It's really weird.

Wtf is this? I was watching some sono movie where the kid slaps the girl around as she basically vies for his attention and realized it's probably true that Japanese men beat their wives

What are the ratings for this show?

Women are moist/10

I bet a women wrote the script.
Every time an Asian girl makes a romance manga, the guy is abusive to her.

Attached: c6a76d09666610378ac35099e1ee1eb9_480.jpg (480x537, 32K)

They let women write shows in Japan?

based autist

Are you handsome

Interesting how they make them look as white as possible

based vampire powers

"Write something empowering for women"
>daddy fucks daughter
"Um..ok whatever we'll fund it"

Why are asians such sociopaths?

The Japanese in particular never adjusted to Western-style courtship. In Europe it was traditional for the Man to seduce the Woman through charm and sex appeal by playing a guitar outside her window. Stealing her away and eloping. Or writing her poetry, songs, and performing feats of manliness to impress her.

Japanese on the other hand have always had extremely strict arranged marriages. The man does not charm. He fights, and then he comes home and he fucks. His parents provide him with a wife. The wife obeys. Everything is orderly and nobody smiles.

When arranged marriages ended in Japan, the Men suddenly needed to do something they have NEVER done. Learn how to charm women. Men in Japan do NOT know how to charm women. Even approaching a woman takes tremendous guts.

This is why when westerners visit Japan they feel like mega-chads compared to Japanese men, because even the more anti-social white people know they have to actually approach women in order to talk to them.

Women literally do nothing at work except try to get coworkers fired.

What did he meme by this?

No, this is japanese romance.

Attached: 1534496707557.jpg (844x2400, 735K)

lmao

Attached: 003.webm (1204x500, 2.67M)

Fuck, massive boner. Sauce?

Also applies to games

Attached: rance.jpg (800x600, 96K)

Me personally, I like mustard but to each their own I guess

she's seriously so beautiful

Nana to Kaoru.

Attached: 1537178247391.png (966x1400, 377K)

NTK it's actually a cute romance story

Is that a live action Black Prince and Wolf Girl? I really liked that anime.

>In Europe it was traditional for the Man to seduce the Woman through charm and sex appeal by playing a guitar outside her window
stuff beta faggots believe

is korean romance any better? can anybody give me some examples of korean tv kinos?

Korean movies > anything Japan has ever or hope to make

And im a huge weeb.

Rance is beyond based

it makes a lot more sense if you assume the girl is a guy in drag.

Boys over Flowers, W, The heirs

>112878547
what movie is this?

There's one in Netflix. My only love song or whatever the title was. It's tsundere kino

well, is an anime adaptation...

Nana Komatsu is absurdly beautiful

Yea you literally can't trust women at work
>Avoid any non-work related interactions with women in my firm
>hear the next day from across the breakroom "user always does a 180 whenever he's around women, its kinda creepy"
>one of them comes over to me and tries to have a conversation
>I tell them I'd just like to spend my break alone
>gets visibly frustrated and storms off
>get called into HR, apparently my work behavior around women is "problematic"
>clearly point out how I'm here for work and I'm more comfortable by not wasting time with small talk
>now I wear a fucking wedding band so they fuck off

>now I wear a fucking wedding band so they fuck off
...my country doesn't have a heavy tradition on this, and wearing a ring on that finger doesn't mean you're engaged or on a relationship, it can be fashion and most time is...well, I realized in Poland it means you're married and took me 1 year discover why girls avoided me

>casually mention to a female co-worker that you think most women secretly want to be raped.
you dun goofed.

What was HR’s reply?

You can tell this shit was written by a woman

>live action adaption of an anime is bad
woah

The only good one was Phoenix Wright.

kek, in all honesty I love wearing the ring and it's such a good time waster to fiddle with
He said that regardless of my actions, if he had gotten more complaints then it would be brought to the attention of my boss. To which I told him that if he does that then there is a very clear case of workplace bias because he's only addressing the concerns of women and not my own. He went silent after that and hasn't called me in since.

rape

>When arranged marriages ended in Japan

There's still an entire industry for arranging marriages, you moron. It's just not done solely via families who know each other.

She felt it was a threat because she wanted yourdick and you brought up rape. You gotta learn how to talkto women, the sexual tensions makes the context different.

*disproves your theory*
*wins over male and female audiences alike*
*dabs on abusive shoujotrash who never get adaptations*

Attached: oremonogatari.png (1000x561, 492K)

Yeah girls will also make the super tall guy shoujos too. This anime here was literally
>I like you because you're tall

But im not mad, I really like these actually. Waay better than abuse shit. But women are kind of obvious with writing.

Attached: 66871l.jpg (486x600, 113K)

Kimi Wa Petto is Kino and doesn't have women abuse

youtu.be/Wr1maBH0NY0
Wtf I love shoujo now

sauce?

That one is literally a parody though
the girl is supposed to be the typical retarded shoujo lead for comedic effect

There is no word for love in Chinese, and Japs are all about karma and passiveness.

>talking to female co workers
there was your mistake

well yea user, you retard

And some people think it's a good idea to flirt with women at work. Probably the easiest way to get labeled as that guy or get straight up fired.

user, you're my hero. Well done.

Damn Asians looks like THAT?

Attached: rose-tico-kelly-marie-tran-last-jedi-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

If you think a wedding band puts. Women off, you clearly don't know women and are talking out your ass.

If you're married, there is social evidence other women have deemed you desirable, creating a positive feedback loop.

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1525841203046.jpg (480x480, 23K)

I love this show. Takeo and Yamato are the perfect couple.

Japanese camgirls do the dirtiest and the kinkiest shit. And it's all uncensored since it's ive.

There are these girls that go to internet cafes that have "booths" with sliding doors. They are about the size of a closet so they're really small and cramped and you browse on your laptop or close while sitting on pillows on the ground. These girls stream themselves masturbating but leave the sliding door slightly ajar. Sometimes men walk pass and hear noises or smell something weird so they'd peek in. Some even braver start masturbating outside while peeking, and this is all caught on cam. Most of this is angled in such a way that if you're peeking you can barely see what's happening inside, but the camera catches everything perfectly.

The bravest of guys actually slide the door open more and some even whip their dicks out and comes in to have it sucked by the horny girl masturbating.

It's the craziest shit ever.

Are you suggesting that a ring would make me more attractive? Shit, I gotta try that.

the truth hollywood roasties don't want you to find out about

Attached: saori.jpg (900x1200, 92K)

Sauce on videos or fuck off, honestly.

Thta's a cute boy

Imo cherrypicked American Asians look better than cherrypicked Asians. Maybe the diet or makes them look different or maybe they're even more inclined to get cosmetic surgery or something.

What is with Hollywood casting directors? I heard they were literally all fat white women. It's gotta be true, no one hires so many uggo bitches like they do these days like that.

>sauce on videos

There's literally no fucking sauce because this shit is camgirls and they don't archive and nobody fucking records them. All I have are screencaps.

>probably not JAV
then probably not interested

There is.爱

seen her pictures, if that's a dude, I'm gay now. Those hips, butt and tits are fantastic

That just translates as: "stick it in my ass and we'll be together forever".

IVE BEEN REJECTED BY SIX FUCKING ASIAN GIRLS AT SCHOOL

how the fuck do you do it Yea Forums?

Attached: 1537206743476.jpg (1440x1920, 405K)

Ah, now I understand why parents say it to their children

this editing gave me cancer

I've never been rejected by an Asian girl. All seven of em.

they can smell your yellow fever, and it's revolting

>asking out multiple girls from your school

after you asked out the second, or possibly even first one, she told all her friends and now everyone knows youre a disgusting incel with yellow fever and girls who might have said yes previously wouldnt touch you with a 10 foot poll. fucking retard

Be white

Never shit where you eat.

*pole

its obvious you dont have any standards and you arent even making a pretense of caring about their personalities or, most likely, looks. why would they want to date you?

There is a huge difference between fantasizing about rape and actually being raped. In the former they have all the control, in the latter they have little to no control.

One of the harry potter movies has similar dilemma. You should probably check them out. Then you'll have something to discuss with women too.

Explain anime then

tfw no cute jap gf

around a lass, never relax

Attached: begone thot.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

japs are utterly fucked

What’s this guy’s problem?

>Russian """""""Romance"""""""

Attached: Jimbo.webm (720x404, 2.39M)

avoiding #metoo bullshit

He got accused of sexual harassment when he put his hand around one ring girl’s waist. Evidently he wasn’t keen on going through that again

kek they love it cause they have the same for us

Is it kino?

Attached: 1555072323156.webm (928x990, 814K)

Is that Nana Komatsu?

She resembles Brittany Venti

too bad about their culture

I saw this in Police Academy. Except in that movie it was way different

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

WTF this looked way less creepy when it happened in my 2d jap cartoons!

>creepy
are you female? its not "creepy" its just unrealistic and over the top

2pure/10

Attached: 1554178923488.jpg (1024x512, 70K)

Just reminder this show is in top rating in japan and weeb girls are non-stop cumming from this.

>Japanese """""dating""""""

Attached: jpnfb4k1.jpg (300x241, 15K)

it's probs a good show and women fantasize about guys like this. whats wrong with that? nothing. it's our society lying to itself and persecuting anyone who tells the truth that is fucked.

Seems so

>m/f bullying
Gaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

>talking about rape fantasies at work
you have nobody to blame but yourself

gosh i wish that was me (female)

100arcewoods/10

Wat anime is this?

Retard

Problematic/10

have sex

Westernized Asians != True Asians.

god, that's terrifying. even if an animal is domesticated and with a gentle personality, he can change his humor in a second. how can anyone be able to be in that position without feeling anxious at the least?

But hey thank God we have equality in the workforce right?

And fuck me, whenever a bunch of men make a successful company it inevitably gets called a boys club and then infiltrated by bitches

Smart guy

Abuse is LITERALLY ok when Chad does it.

Based.

>Those fucking claws
jesus fuck

Theyve probably been together since the cub was born. It basically considers him family.

If you're
>rich
>handsome
>alpha

Some girls get all the luck

There is a market for abusive guys, other for mild tsundere and other for actual nice gentle guys (bonus if they are tormented but would never hurt a fly and need protection/awake must nurture instinct and are homemakers). In the latest years, the nice homemaker guys (with a tragic past!) have been the popular hot topic.