What happened to white men?

What happened to white men?

Attached: 1538611725332.jpg (730x768, 81K)

Starting posting on Yea Forums

Attached: 675.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

>what happened to millennial "men"
Fixed.

Attached: 1530543017861.jpg (994x745, 189K)

The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. And it all went downhill from there.

Attached: WE AINT EVER GONNA MAKE IT.png (301x360, 101K)

Every time I see a grown man in public wearing shoes with no socks I want to beat the shit out the them. Same goes for sandals or flip flops anywhere by the beach, have some fucking self respect.

They started turning into insufferable autistic faggots by reposting the same thread day after day on 4channel

It's a psy op to scare away minorities

It starts with J and ends with S

This. Just walk bare foot you fucking pansies.

Me on the right

Back the fuck off grandpa.

I wish I could get my hands on you and beat the fucking shit out of you.

Jesus?

Jocks?

I meant to say any where BUT the beach but I guess same rules apply

JOKERS

Women are the gender with more sociatal influence so men emulate women subliminally in order to fit themselves into society

It’s like a businesswoman wearing the spiky shoulderpads under her suit: you gotta change your appearance to make it

Jehovah witnesses?

Jesuits.

Jannies

Niggers?

It's actually the media brainwashing men into believing this. Women still only make up a small percentage of the powerful 1%.

flip flops on men should be a capital offense

This
After WW1, swing dancing was popularized among many other different things people did for fun. This eventually led up to hippies and Vietnam, and the current day

But you don't because you're an autist who can't even control his internal emotions. Do you think posting this is something to share publicly and not proof that you're just as unstable as your mental image of the people you hate? Freak

Jacksons?

Federal Reserve 1913

cmon user stop pretending to have a problem with other people just so you can feel superior on your own mediocrity, in 1917 odd people existed and nowadays you can see a bunch of guys wearing formal clothing too

Attached: 1552009437600.png (487x329, 154K)

Right is easily taller than left.

They conquered all they could.
Future conquests belong to the machines.

"Men" are all in jail. Women too...just not as much yet but theyre getting there

Fuck off anti semite this is pro israel donald trump country

Attached: 37A2AE91-8279-44B2-A9CA-AD62BBAEB674.jpg (1024x569, 64K)

>media now ignores normal white men and only focuses on the degenerates
>op thinks those freaks are now the norm
They brainwashed you well.

why do people post /pol/ threads here so often

this place is filled with people who like game of thrones and comic book movies

you answered your own question

>What happened to WASP men
ftfy. Find a Mic/Guinea/etc that acts like that. You can't.

Attached: watch it anakin.jpg (284x254, 43K)

I wish you would try something I would stomp on your neck you fucking pussy

I don't know for sure, but i'm much more like Cary Grant than the nu-male on the right. Look at how much more clean, comfortable and relaxed Cary looks. His style is more aesthetic as well.

Sandals are comfy idgaf faggot

Found the disgusting weasel cunt faced flip flop wearers. Try not to suck any cock on your way to the spa you fucking goofs.

Obama