The only reason JewJew Abrams is bringing him back is because Johnson prematurely killed off Snoke a.k...

The only reason JewJew Abrams is bringing him back is because Johnson prematurely killed off Snoke a.k.a nu-Sheev for literally no reason.

Attached: IMG_6296.jpg (1200x816, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRmacA4_5vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>for literally no reason
Your expectations were subverted, were they not?

I have doubts that he will be important in the movie. His appearance is an advertising stunt, just like Lando and every other appearance of the old cast.

yeah like my expectations that Star Wars wouldn't suck donkey balls

Nah. They planned this from the start. Kathleen Kennedy said so and why would she lie?

Probably but at least there's some connection to the other movies now.

They planned it from the start, but they had no actual plan, just a plan that he would be there in some way, so they sort of had a plan, but not, but did.

That’s doesnt make it good. They built him up in the narrative as this ultra all powerful sith and even showed a hint of what his capabilities were. Then just killed him off because they didn’t want Mary Rey to have any real challenge from an enemy.

>6 of 9 films hes the villain, 9th film is the end of a saga
>his "defeat" takes 5 secs and is more about vader's decision
>actor is still around and raring to go
Come on, fuck the lore just this once. The movie would be worse without him.

Killing off Snoke was one of the only things I agreed with Rian Johnson about.

It was stupid to introduce a new Sith villain who was an old man in a series only a couple decades after RotJ. If Snoke was so powerful, what the fuck was he doing during the Empire and Clone Wars?

At least the old star wars movies went through revisions between releases

Someone post the gif of this Palpatine pic stabbing over and over

I bet you enjoy the films of Joss Whedon

>1. He might just be a holocron stored in the deathstar ruins, because they need it to blow up the newest death star.

>2. He might be some ghost. He will appear in one scene, will tease Rey a little while, and then will be dispelled.

>3. Somehow, weirdly, he could actually be the ultra secret mastermind behind it all, even though there was no mention of any such thing before this point, so Kylo Ren has an excuse to renounce his wicked ways.

Snoke was yet another apprentice of Sheev. He goes through apprentices like toilet paper.

that's probably true. Disney fucked up big time with the last jedi.

This. The nu-trilogy is already irredeemable shit might as well get some fun Sheev

>Sheev is back because Snoke is dead
>Ren repairs his helmet
>Lando takes over Han's spot
>Rose pushed out

Sounds like they're going to try really hard to make you forget Last jedi or just backtrack everything to try to save the franchise

Nah, u just a loser who got too attached to your own Star Wars fantasies. Faggot.

So is Rey going to kill him?
Will she kill Kylo?

I have no idea how this trilogy will end?

IF Palpatine really is alive, it will probably be so that Kylo Ren can kill him.

Come on. It's directed by JJ. There is a very real chance that it ends with Kylo sacrificing himself while chucking Sheev down a shaft.

>Han dies
>Lando immediately takes the Falcon back
mah nigga

>killed off Snoke a.k.a nu-Sheev for literally no reason.

But he was "subverting the audiences expectations"

JJ is not a risk taker, which is why he's back to try and salvage this mess with a nice predictable good vs cartoonish evil. He can't use Kylo for that part so someone needs to fill the gap and he has no time to make a new villain so really what can he do but bring the emperor back? It also plays the sw nostalgia card which I think is mandatory for all these new films.

I'm sure somebody will need to get a lucky shot at a reactor core too, like clockwork

Attached: 1515458361982.jpg (1500x1159, 292K)

Kicks all the idiot resistance people off his ship and goes back to doing lando shit

Poor Chewbacca.

JJ has also been upfront about wanting to turn Bad Robot into a bigger content production company instead of glorified directors for hire. The company needed a big cash injection to do this and suddenly they got like $100M+ in anonymous angel investment. I'm thinking it was the Mouse that threw the money in to even get him back for IX

My expectation they would adhere to the most basic three act plot line was. Never knew anyone could fuck something so basic up that badly.

smells like wookie feet

This. Letting Rian write and direct was fucking abysmal. I wish that IX was actually VIII.

Abrams isn't any better. It's just a different type of shitty. There was never a plan. Abrams doedn't plan.

Good film-makers seek not so much to subvert expectations as they do to surpass expectations. I expected a decent movie and should have gotten an excellent movie. Instead, I got something that was underwhelming and anti-climactic as fuck. Star Wars is a space opera, it should NEVER be underwhelming and anti-climactic.

b..but the fan have to accept the new movies,
this isn't your star war you nerds!

Rian Jonhson was going to bring a Sith lord ghost.
https :/ / screen rant. com/ star-wars-last-jedi-sith-force -ghosts-dark -side-concept-art/

>We've seen dead Jedi come back as blue ghosts. Maybe Sith can come back. And maybe there's some all powerful Sith that's controlling whatever the dark side is. We did talk a lot about how the final battle frontier for Jedi might be in the spirit realm. So you have to have a bad-guy ghost

I wouldn't be surprised if that was ment to be palpatine

What's weird is that Brick was a pretty good film and he fumbels the ball with starwars. he could've just made it a space noir.

I chuckled

Attached: 1554616354424.jpg (720x1280, 47K)

Agreed. The sequel trilogy up to this point has been utterly disconnected to the previous two trilogies.

just like the franchise on a whole. Star Wars used to be about it's grand scale and story, not moments and nostalgia.

Attached: display.jpg (5312x2988, 858K)

he has to be the final big bad because Jew Jew has no fucking creativity of his own and can only bring back muh nostalgia

Luke will appear again as force ghost like Obi and Yoda
Kylo will redeem himself like Vader
Pal again will be thrown into a dumpster or sth

You are correct. Since Disney bought Star Wars, Star Wars has no longer had a sense of genuine grandeur to it. Kathleen Kennedy has openly admitted to trying to make the Star Wars galaxy more like Earth and in doing so, she made the Star Wars galaxy smaller than it used to be.

Source
>space 2 big san

more like they don't know what the fuck they should add to the lore/story so they just reuse old shit like the cooperate hacks they are

>No samurai jack Luke wanting to kill himself after failing Kylo and being haunted by Sheev's ghost

Honestly this is what the nu-trilogy should have been about.

>urgh my nephew is temped by the dark side
>my first reaction will be trying to kill him in his sleep
I can't still get over that

>>my first reaction will be trying to kill him in his sleep
>I can't still get over that

It would be way better if Luke was just peaking through the door of Ren sleeping, laid his robot hand on his lightsaber, then pull it away because Ren almost killed Luke during some burst of anger during training or was asking way too much about grandpa Vader and how things sounded better under Empire.

The new lore has a bunch of robots with Sheev faces on them made to be deployed and help collapse the empire if Palpy died.

Attached: robot sheev.jpg (625x352, 16K)

If they just made it clear he was something different. Anything besides he's just an alien
>Part of a species that practiced the Dark Side before the Sith even existed and for some reason only recently made contact with the rest of the Galaxy
>Isn't really strong in the force has just studied the Dark Side for a longer time than anyone else living
>Only gets power in the force by draining other people explaining his need for a strong apprentice
I don't really fucking care how it went, just something to make him more than just alien Palpatine with no chill

pottery
we'll also see the twin suns again

who cares I'm just happy Sheevposting is back on the menu

that only sounds like a creepy uncle molesting his kid

And then Kylo could have just been really sensitive to other people's thoughts and visions of the future. So he has crystal clear dreams of Luke trying to kill him, and feels his intention to kill him. Maybe he isn't even aware part of what happened just being a dream or Luke's thoughts

It would've been neat if Snoke while projecting some huge hologram and some deep booming voice, he was pretty much a cancer patient from playing too much in the dark side and needed some of his red guards to help him up and walk while he threw up black sludge with Kylo being surprised that he was able to kill him with ease.

>sheev is back
literally the EU

it's the only way
Like if JJ can actually come up with something fresh I will throw myself down a shaft instead of Sheev

Attached: 1525416594468.jpg (704x720, 53K)

some Jew Tuber pointed out that the scene in Snoke's throne room is basically a rip off of the the Emperor's throne room and the Wizard of Oz. They should have gone all the way with the Wizard of Oz theme.

it was actually Sheev's ghost hovering over Kylo but he thought it was Luke and now thinks Luke was trying to kill him because he was afraid of him being more powerful

Actually, anybody know why the fuck did Kennedy even hire Rian in the first place?
Like if JJ makes ep8 at least it wouldn't be a some incoherent mess but a boring rehash instead

Does anyone think that George is the actual director and is just using JJ as a proxy?

absolutely not
if it's George we would have some crazy bullshit lore and characters instead not this rehash garbage shat out by Jew Jew,
but at least George's bullshit is new bullshit

This would've been a neat subversion of expectations, especially since both the characters and audience are surprised. It would also make it clear that Leia's assumption Snoke corrupted Kylo was dead wrong, it was Kylo's choice and Snoke was just a convenience fiction for everyone

>hey kid wanna touch my saber?

It's true. JJ probably had plans for the villains and Johnson just shat on them. He had to come up with something.

He had no plans.

I wish George would make his own feature length reviews of the new Star War movies like so many other internet autists do

JJ has no fucking plan, he expect the next director to expand his story and characters, then Rian said fuck you and your expectation and saved his effort to add an OC asian waifu
Rain is actually our guy

My guess is they took the idea of
>Star Wars should be a chance for talented but relatively unknown directors to tell their story
Way too far. Gotta establish shit more, not just use JJ for one film and hand it over

>it was Kylo's choice and Snoke was just a convenience fiction for everyone

That could lead to Snoke being removed from the plot pretty quickly and Ren being the big dick leader now that he killed the only guy who could control him and he wiped the floor with Snoke once he figured out that he was leagues better once he snapped out of Snoke messing with his head.

I gotta wonder, why do you still care about Star Wars? The only decent movies are the old ones, every other movie besides those three are unironically and objectively bad movies. i thought teevee was better than this

They knew this would be a trilogy and the final one of the saga.

Attached: 1547727151664.jpg (750x417, 87K)

yeah they could give Rian a side story to work with, he could do what ever the fuck he wants with it and nobody would care
they fucked up hard by giving him a movie of the main trilogy

It blows my mind that you people are falling for this nostalgia bait, Sheev will probably have 1 line as a ghost or recording, but even if he was back somehow it would not be enough to save the sinking ship.

The only way to fix Star Wars now is to somehow completely remove TLJ from history, as in episode 9 starts with Luke waking up after having a terrible vision. JJ is not gonna do it so star wars is pretty much dead. Rian's plan is flawless, the man is a genius.

You really think TLJ was an accident? Don't be stupid, no director, no matter how incompetent, could fuck up so bad by accident.

If i ever met Rian i would unironically thank him. He managed to infiltrate Disney and got them to make him WRITER and DIRECTOR of episode 8.

Instead of making a safe shitty movie like JJ did with TFA, he used that power to make a Star Wars movie that is so incredibly bad that even the most pathetic fans who would go pay to have the mouse take a shit in their mouth if they named the turd Star Wars hated it.

The man single-handedly dealt such a massive blow to the franchise(Solo's failure is proof) that after a few more flops Disney will probably start making fewer and fewer Star Wars movies, saving us from marvel-like crap for years to come.

Star Wars fans are the most pathetic bunch in the world, obsessing over a movie franchise made for children which consists of 1 great(ESB), 1 good(ANH) and 8 unwatchable garbage tier movies. Also, since 80% of the franchise is shit the fact that Rian managed to make what is by far the worst movie of the bunch is impressive.

Everything, including further antagonizing the fans on twitter so long after the movie released, is part of his master plan to kill Star Wars. Sir Alec Guinness would be proud.

History will show that Rian Johnson completely obliterated the franchise and it's retarded fans. He is absolutely BASED.

Attached: OversleptLateForClassImmaLightsaberYourAss.jpg (1920x808, 103K)

I've gone full circle from hating Rian for TLJ to liking him now that I finally realize how shitty TFA was, looking back. He basically took a big shit down J J's throat and I'm loving it. The game was Jewwed from the start.

well after the cluster fucks that were the prequels,
Disney took over and people (including me) hoped that they would do something new and decent, or at least entertaining enough like marvel movies
However...

If the movie has sheevspin in it, I will unironically pay full price for a movie ticket

Attached: 1542040081458.png (412x444, 416K)

How difficult is it to fuck up Star Wars? It's a FANTASY with countless of characters and multitude of worlds. They could have done anything, everything, but they somehow fucked it up. I can't just fathom how one goes about fucking up so hard

this,
Rian's best move is that he somehow persuade the suits at Disney to agree with his script and completely shat on the die hard fans.
Like imagine, a company like Disney who absolutely would give really a lot of shit about their public image now arguing and antagonizing the people who buy their products like that. Rian is truly the maddest of the mads.

And of course if you take away Snoke beating Rey up with the force before he is killed and make Kylo do that for Snoke, then he is established as a real threat

>haunted by Sheev's ghost
as Obi Wan should have dont to Vader
youtube.com/watch?v=rRmacA4_5vg

I bet they don't even bring Sheev back. They probably just got Ian in to film a new scene where Rey finds a recording of Sheev or has some force-memory flashback thing like Ep7 when she goes into the Death Star ruins.
Then they just used that audio snippet for trailer bait.

Because they insist on doing the few films that should require the absolute gold standard at every level(the Episodes) as fast as possible
It wasn't enough to have all the potential in the world for a film universe, they had to get that money fast.
It would be like if Marvel tried the Avengers first, and only had other films to fill years without an Avengers movie.

If its a ghost it should be Sheev training Kylo Ren. That would make sense and be neat

It's Jew Jew, he will just remake ep6 but since Snoke (what a stupid name) is dead he needs a new big bad so the hack has no choice but bring back THE EMPEROR

>Imagine Finn and Lando get killed by Sheevspin ending the circle of token blacks

Maybe have Snoke not actually do anything other then a quick zap to Ren to make him back down but Rey could clearly see it took a lot out of him to do just that and ask why Red obeys someone so weak then Snoke threatens Ren again but he starts to put the pieces together that he knows that Snoke is actually afraid of him and starts to stand up to him.

I bet Lucas is lying on his oversize bed and laughing at the heads scratching hacks who can't create anything but rehashing his old shit

>Snoke (what a stupid name)
it really is

Then for once Rey being bitchy and acting rashly would be the perfect thing for the moment, only someone like that could shatter the illusion of Snoke so easily

Good. Snoke is a creatively-bankrupt discount Sheev and deserves to be shat on.

JJ Dicknose (the J stands for jew)

and they will shat on Sheev by their newly empowered Marey Sue

Disney is making him go damage control by bringing in Sheev, it'll still suck anyway, TFA was as bad as TJL. This will probably copy ROTJ like he copied ANH.

Attached: IMG_0741.png (816x816, 1.77M)

>Dorkly
>ripped off from Robot Chicken
horrid

Would unironically save the sequel trilogy

Attached: IMG_6298.jpg (316x192, 11K)

>was asking way too much about grandpa Vader and how things sounded better under Empire
This would make kylo explicitly a member of the alt right

he's already one

I wonder if the lack of world-building in nu-wars is due to the lucasarts writing team realizing that if they make use of the new republic they'll have to use the word republican to describe friendly characters and or ships?

Because
>Han
>Chewie
>Luke
>Leia
>Akbar
>Yoda ghost
>R2D2
>C3PO
>Leia and Han's kid, named after Obi wan
And
>A crate full of Anakin's old junk
Wasn't working, but Lando and the Senator will.

Attached: 1517058672646.jpg (640x873, 41K)

That makes sense. He didn't want to do IX to begin with.

>"I'll finish what my grandfather started."
>Killing the Jedi and the SITH
>both his song and Rey's got hidden the Emperor score
Nope, it was always on the works.

Snoke was probably a re-animated force puppet by Shiv's ghost.
Like Shiv's body was wrecked beyond repair so he found the closest evil thing that was usable and reanimated it.
He's probably waiting for Kylo to reach his max potential and then try to posses him.

Snoke would have probably turned out to be a regenerating Palpatine.

and talking to him through Vader's helmet. It's back in IX.

I think Kylo knows. He expressed not just against the Jedi but also the Sith, tormenting himself about something he "has to do" and being otherwise fucked up mentally and emotionally over this. Kylo knows Vader died killing Sheev.

It was probably like a puppet like another user suggested, not fully him yet but I get the feeling Kylo's entire goal was trying to kill him and he got lost in the Dark Side, in the middle of this. He obviously feels tormented about killing Han and couldn't bring himself to kill Leia, but he repeats himself about how he needs the strength to do what he has to do. He isn't just lashing out toward Jedi but toward Sith.

the sarcasm is strong with this one

I think it's going to go like this: Vader redeems himself by killing Sheev's body.
Kylo goes a step further into the darkness and manages to redeem himself by destroying Sheev's soul. With the help of Rey.
The ending will probably be sad like: Kylo forces Rey to kill him because he can't expel the darkness in his heart and she tries to spare him but he uses the force to force her hand.

>Lando gasses all the porgs

Attached: 1551436002876.jpg (640x585, 73K)

When everything is a red herring, nothing is.