What does Yea Forums think of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert?

What does Yea Forums think of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert?

Attached: colbert.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Bland compared to The Colbert Report with Stephen Colbert.

I liked him better when he pretended to be Bill O'Reilly

It's fine. Not really as funny as his old show.

broneld grumgh

>The Colbert Report was mocking conservatives >Late Show with Stephen Colbert is mocking liberals

How do people still not see it?

Gargumold Harumph

TWO SCOOPS

This.
Nope. He really hates orange man

That's the only way he got the Late Show. If he kept his conservative gimmick it wouldn't have worked so he went with the liberal one.

I like Colbert and think he's funny but hearing about Trump gets old after a while and I was never into the whole interviewing celebrity shtick, so I'm afraid I haven't watched too much of his show lately.

Colbert Report was kino, though

It's fucking awful. I thought the BLONALD GRAMPHF meme was just Yea Forums being fags kind of like the John Oliver CURRENT YEAR meme or Rick and Morty *burrrrrp* GODS NOT REAL MORTY and not actually indicative of the show's content, but it's actually an accurate description of the show. I say this as someone who loved The Colbert Report.

Still better than Fallon though.

DONGALD DUMPF
>audience laughter
BAD
>audience roars with cheers

Attached: DRUMPF.png (1190x595, 830K)

VLOOMPF KLOOMFJ. TWO SCOOPS TWO SCOOPS TWO SCOOPS WHEEEEEEE WHEEEEEEE WHEEEEEEEEE

>DRUMF GOOD
Ohh boy.

Attached: 1522777503736.jpg (250x241, 9K)

Conan dabs and shits on him. Anyone who likes him may actually have a double digit IQ.

Attached: 1554687872957.jpg (680x444, 102K)

I loved the Colbert Report too and most of The Daily Show back when Jon Stewart was hosting. What the hell happened to all of them? Even if they had a more liberal slant, they'd still make fun of both sides back then. Even HAES would have been made fun of back then, now even Samantha Bee is endorsing it.
Did they just take the bluepill by the truckload after TDS, or is it the only way they can keep themselves afloat these days?

The latter.

How can commedians not call out someone as clownish as Trump? You expect them to not use the material in front of them?

Colbert was hilarious until his sister ran for Congress and he started working for the DNC

i remember colbert report starting to suck around 2012
he did some bit about mitt romney's wife riding horses and it was forced as fuck

I can't put a finger to it, but do recall Bush was also a mountain of jokes. But when they mocked Bush back then, it didn't seem to be outright malicious, and they got pretty clever with the jokes a lot of times. I guess nowadays it's just pretty low effort to make a punchline out of Trump that they don't even try at this point. A lot of times, the jokes are tasteless and are outright pandering.

Bush's blunders were usually mispronouncing words. Trump's blunders are sucking Putin's cock and telling over-the-top lies with such amazing constancy that it strains belief that anyone could be stupid enough to believe anything he ever says anymore.

His conservative gimmick was funny though because it was classy mockery.

There's making jokes, and then there's rehashing content daily for years straight.

Even baneposting is more creative.

He can't be so obvious with Late Show otherwise they'd kick him off he's playing it well

Oh look he's still riding high off his last HRT injection.

Yet it's always something new that he has done that is being referenced. Maybe Trump should produce less material.

Did anyone catch that Hillary Clinton joke cracked by Kimmel?
I was shocked he had the guts to do that. But the usual soi crowd booed him like a bitch.

>Bush's blunders were usually mispronouncing words
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED would like to have a word with you, among a lot of other things.

Chappelle had it right when he said that Trump is bad for comedy. Liberal comedians are NOT able to mock him properly. It always becomes malicious hatred.

Plus, even if you do it in a classy way, it'll probably be overshadowed by something. It's just too dangerous and even the audiences aren't mature to handle it. Trumps name is like an atomic bomb and it's best to just avoid it if you're a comedian these days.

I'm sure Trump's supporters would love if they could stop seeing him made fun of, so they could forget what a criminal idiot they are lusting after.

>Bush's blunders were usually mispronouncing words
You're under 20 aren't you?

Are you a writer for Colbert?

If you've been around conservatives you'd know they are so ridiculously de-sensitized to it, that it really wouldn't matter at this point.

After more than 3 years of it, I'm surprised even the writers aren't bored and desensitized to it.

TWO

You know how most of us are now de-sensitized to school shootings and bombings now? Tomorrow if I hear about a shooting, it won't even shock me, just part and parcel and I won't even blink.

That's what Trump jokes are like now.

>I like Colbert
What went wrong in you childhood?

I experienced BBC at 14

I used to like him but then I grew up

Colbert is a great comedic mind but his monologue writers are lazy. Writing cheap political jokes out of anger instead of finding a clever perspective. Trump’s a grade-A retard and all, but Colbert’s monologue is embarrassing

he's a child abuser

I haven't seen any anger in their jokes. Maybe you're thinking of Trump's twitter feed.

He likes to suck pedo cok

Attached: podesta cock&holster.jpg (1222x700, 498K)

Look at this fucking retard

Moron.
The pretentious (((irony))) was ALWAYS painfully obvious in the Colbert show.
The rabid, neo-marxist monologues in the Late Show are just as obviously heart-felt.

Who bitch this is?

>What the hell happened to all of them?
Stewart, Colbert and so on were carried by a team of writers who were actually very good at their jobs. Then these people lost their marbles and think that because they got top billing they were the yeast in the bread and now they have shitty scripts that pander to their bad taste.

>muh russia
lmfao

Attached: Joked.png (499x494, 336K)

Stewart was doing fine though, everything went to shit after he left.

>people ITT actually defending the Colbert Report

Colbert was always Reddit shit, even before Reddit.
Colbert was consistently watched by socially-inept hip young Democrats that thought they were way fucking smarter than they actually were. They even used the Colbert Report as a surrogate for ACTUAL news, and unironcally thought/told people they were smarter than people who watched LE FAUX NEWS for doing so. The Colbert Report fans were literally the Rick & Morty fans of the late 00's and early 10's.

Attached: Steven Colbert is a Cuckold.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>How can commedians not call out someone as clownish as Trump?

You're only convinced he's so "clownish" because that's what the media keeps telling you, with a convenient vacuum of content about the far more laughable gaffs and scandals of Democrat/Progressive politicians.

This shit is literally the Propaganda Wing of the Democrat Party. And you're falling for it.

t. rectal-ravaged liberal

You see this? This is why your comedy isn't good.
You're driven by legitimate partisan hatred over media lies. That will always contaminate your attempts at "humor".

Attached: NPC Angry.jpg (220x229, 6K)

Attached: colbert3125780235.jpg (374x1024, 75K)

Attached: colbert.jpg (505x490, 32K)

Attached: colbert257475.jpg (538x445, 62K)

Attached: colbert42523580.png (598x566, 935K)

Attached: colbert56783209.png (714x650, 860K)

Attached: colbert1875156.png (672x636, 459K)

That about sums up my thoughts

Attached: colbert8235780926.png (438x322, 262K)

He's saying not funny things while making a face as he has 4th stage hemorroi and diarrhea

Attached: 1554662402098.gif (222x260, 885K)

anti-establishment news comedian who then became establishment news comedian for CBS and propaganda entertainment for the Obabo administration which caused ratings to plunge.

Colbert then jumped on the #Resistance Inc train betting heavily on Russian/Putin/Trump erotic fan fiction and now joins the losers that is RussiaGate.

Also being on CBS, which like NBC is a literally rape network doesn't help. At least John Stewart knew it was time to get out.

So many faggot boomers and newfags in here.
Colbert Report was good, Yea Forums was largely liberal during the Bush era and so anyone who says they didnt like it is obviously a /thedonald user.
Colbert showed his true colors and everyone started hating him after his spineless Anita Sarkheesian interview where he sucked her metaphorical cock the whole time and had no balls. This is around when GG started and thus online no life Male losers began leaning further and further right until we have what the current Overton window is.

GG is where it all started. It all got weird after that.

I actually watch the show and this isn't too far off from a lot of his jokes.

I don't think about it at all

Where are the internment camps for gays and trannies we were promised?

>Also being on CBS, which like NBC is a literally rape network doesn't help.
>rape network

What is a "rape network"?

>Colbert Report was good, Yea Forums was largely liberal during the Bush era and so anyone who says they didnt like it is obviously a /thedonald user.

This is what millenial libcucks tell themselves.
I bet you unironically had a "Word of the Day" t-shirt you fucking sperg.

>Colbert Report was good
>anyone who says they didnt like it is obviously a /thedonald user.
>online no life Male losers began leaning further and further right until we have what the current Overton window is.

Holy shit. Make yourself MORE obvious while you're at it, Martha.

Attached: SJW on Computer.jpg (668x445, 34K)

I don't watch it but it makes poltards absolutely seethe so I love it regardless

t. r*dditor

Attached: 1532236840162.png (540x549, 357K)

Class A media scumbag and propagandist tool

Attached: 99.jpg (1566x881, 109K)