BTS on SNL

Why do Koreans think that SNL is not funny?

twitter.com/hashtag/BTSxSNL?src=tren

Attached: C560C10C-5F72-4274-9D55-5FE5E01F307B.jpg (1024x662, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=VFcJxasv8c4&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive
youtube.com/watch?v=bYRPuBCX3GI
youtube.com/watch?v=T_BqnGEe9tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High iq

>and I'm American

pls post cute BTS pics

i cant see kpop fans as human

Seconded

no one thinks snl is funny

Why do people like these Korean pop stars?

Attached: SoylentDubu.png (358x295, 92K)

I thought only boomers still cared about SNL, why do they keep pandering to zoomers with stuff like kpop and fortnite?

Attached: 1551506930415.jpg (1485x1020, 277K)

Its almost like it isn't funny, and the only thing going for it was the fact that it actually was funny 20-30 years ago

Attached: 0000046059_001_20180620081232630.jpg (2000x3000, 1.11M)

I got my dick sucked by a kpop band member in the U.K. in 2018.

who? storytiem?

op, that's not true. they have their own snl

Attached: 170909 tvN SNL Korea - GFriend (feat. AOA's Hyejeong) H264-[30.29.201-30.34.139].webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Attached: 875689787.jpg (672x1024, 58K)

dont get me wrong, I despise Kpop
but does anyone actually like SNL aside from some boomers and girls?

thank you Anons

Why the god damn fuck is BTS being pushed so fucking hard? Not even 21 got this much of a push and they were arguably the most accessible K-Pop act of the last 10 years.

who is this chinese faggot?

Think harder

>lg x bts

lol

How can one ethnicity be so based?

Attached: RoofKoreans.jpg (950x647, 186K)

No one likes it. The one guy has a reoccurring character who just says "okay" to everything and it is some how supposed to be funny

I'd bet boomers hate current SNL because it is pretty awful

If they were around today they’d get pushed the same I bet. I think at the time kpop just wasn’t as mainstream/ mentioned at all in comedy shows and movies and shit

Only the expatriates are...

Attached: 1545530988761.jpg (960x480, 95K)

Snl hant been funny for 30 years. How is it still on the air?

Nobody under 35 watches SNL

snl is for millenials.

boomers hate it because it's not the old era of dan aykroyd and all the old crew

zoomers hate it because it's stupid culture war bullshit

millenials rate it the same tier of importance with steven colbert and john oliver

That's not a korean. That;s a nigger larping as one. They love pretending they are korean on twitter for some fucking reason.

Attached: 1542577396443.jpg (768x432, 41K)

These gooks ain't all that bad.

boomers consume media out of habit, even if they've hated it for years.

Attached: BoomerStand.jpg (762x1188, 276K)

They have good senses of humour.

I miss watching SNL with my parents in the early 90s...

Attached: 1554493990912.jpg (1024x721, 129K)

/thread

I find that liberals 30+ and boomers of all varieties still watch it.

Just shows how dead the "music" industry is. No one gives a fuck about niggers that they have to go on pushing some gay gook boyband to push music sales in the US.

Korean SNL is pretty funny.

>and I'm American
>[korean glyphs]

Snl is for early melinnials. Nobody under 30/35 watches it

why would people who grew up with adam sandler and will ferrell enjoy these new faggots who pander to gen z

how do you explain pete davidson? i've never met a millennial who thought he was funny or cool in any way.

SNL is shit though

you fucking losers try as hard as possible to find a reason for posting this garbage kpop shit on every board.
fucking cancer

By early melinial I mean older. Nobody knows who Pete davisdon is because he's just a druggy raccoon who dated that model or something (younger people don't give a shit shout famous people because of YouTube/ig stars) and people who unironically like Adam Sandler would laugh at the shit on snl today

I'm 24 btw and can't remember watching a full snl episode ever

the oldest milennials are like 38

2 yrs mandatory military service gives men a bear minimum of discipline

>Why do Koreans think that SNL is not funny

SNL. Funny.
I don't understand.

Only late 20s-30s leftists like it unironically

Who tf is this fag he dresses like dracula

What happened to BIGBANG

Attached: 1515435865232.png (277x294, 57K)

One of their members just got busted for running a sex ring in his club and drugging women without them knowing so they're pretty much finito.

Attached: IMG_3048.jpg (700x700, 51K)

>"Try robbing me now brack man"

fpbp

They look like they fuck black guys.

>American "Humor"

Attached: 1517641568273.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

holy shit, thats a fucking reoccurring character? sad

Hopefully they do.

Attached: a3bb6a5facc104f58fd2ddd37ed2e28a.jpg (640x801, 63K)

haha

>Implying it wouldn't be hit.

Also,

>tfw no cute Korean bf

because they're redpilled on American television

so if you're a chink smartass you're basically set for life?

Attached: celine.jpg (540x796, 67K)

Based. kpopfags are alright

Why is BTS being pushed so hard nowadays? They're fucking awful

Because they're cute. The music is kind of crap, but teen girls and fags like me want to fuck them, so they are popular. See also, Justin Bieber.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
This interview will never crack me up
>I happen to receive a phone call from my employer
>and he said David, we're having a gun fight in here. So can you just come over and help us?

Attached: Rooftop korean 'boutta bust a cap in your ass.jpg (400x400, 17K)

When did Pingu turn into soulless 3D CGI crap?

>Because they're cute.
all gaypop members are cute, you want to fuck them cuz they are popular not cuz they are cute

I don't think it's like boot camp and drills and shooting for everyone. It's more like cheap government labor. I'm hardly an expert, but I know one South Korean who recently finished his 2 years and he said he did civilian work. Didn't even wear a uniform.

Think the idea is to facilitate national pride. Doing your military service is seen as an honor or rite of passage, instead of an interruption or obligation. It's not about having war-ready citizens.

Maybe. But the cuteness helps.

Attached: 18-bts.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 154K)

Goddamn, So much happened since I stopped paying attention to kpop 5 years ago

Even in its golden eras, SNL has always averaged one funny sketch for every episode. I loved the mid-late 2000s cast and even then I could probably name maybe a dozen funny bits for the entire six years that Sudekis, Forte, Hader, Armisen, Samberg & Co. were all on the air. Certainly doesn't make for appointment viewing.

It's fucking gross and immoral seeing how big the kpop virus has grown. .

Pretty sure your guy went public service route. Men seen unfit to serve in military for medical reasons go to work in government offices, subway stations, universities etc

What's appointment viewing?

Because SNL is fucking shit. Madtv, now THAT was a comedy sketch show. Yes...

Attached: 1547602505400.png (376x341, 104K)

better this than something produced in the US

>Gross

Immoral is perhaps a matter of opinion.

Attached: SUGA-bts-press-photo-2017-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 666K)

Just to add, public service workers still have to complete basic training. That's more lax 4 weeks program though, normal enlistees go through 5 weeks program

Because it's not.

That's not true.

Kpop stans are one of the scariest cults-like groups.

Yes it is

More importantly; how do you find the hundreds and thousands of Korean thot accounts? You' know the ones where they're just outright fingerbanning themselves on camera.

Because it's not funny.

I like Blue Oyster Cult, so naturally, at some point I stumbled upon the More Cowbell sketch. Everyone kept saying how it's the funniest thing ever, so I went ahead and watched it. And it's just not funny. It's just one joke that's not very funny by itself, but that joke is stretched for minutes and minutes of time, and there's Jimmy Fallon laughing in the background for God knows what reason. And yet the sketch turns out to be popular enough that wikipedia even has a page specifically about it, where it claims, and I quote, that "the sketch is often considered one of the greatest SNL sketches ever made". How fucking shit does SNL have to be when this is considered one of the best things they've done?

Literally all criminals.

One is a druggie. One is a draft dodging psycho, that is also a druggie. One killed a man. One is a manlet. The mafioso was already mentioned.

>Complains about how obviously shitty SNL is
>While listening to shitty music

Attached: 'pwihefn.jpg (500x500, 18K)

I thought I was on Yea Forums

>the police ran away
>goodbye!

Attached: laughing kpops.jpg (1366x768, 263K)

The last generation was fucking great (Fey Hader Forte Sudeikis Armisen etc.) but the current generation that has replaced it is one of the worst. The sad thing is they got three really talented internet comedians in the good neighbor guys, two actors and one just as writer but they are way under utilized

Because they (American media) are Jewish boomer influencers whose main objective apart from making money is to brainwash young people - they are desperately trying to reach out to them but don't realize kids don't give a fuck about their kike boomer late night shows.

Attached: 1555205901588.jpg (1162x850, 483K)

>BTS
kys

Snl has about a 10% good sketch rate.

You a retard yes?

>Be koreans
>Have the smallest average dick size of any country
>Cut off half the skin of your dicks
The absolute madmen

Attached: 45C51D13-2FF3-4742-84D0-8185F411BEAB.jpg (650x365, 19K)

t.burgertard, even worst british comedy show is better than SNL

because the american music industry got so niggerfied and jewed that everyone hates it. they don't appeal to young teenage girls anymore. gooks which have followed the same formula for kpop since the late 90's managed to break into america because american pop music is so fucking garbage not even teen girls with half a brain cell want to listen to it.

>Bts
Batman tackles superman?

For me is Jihyo

>How can one ethnicity be so based?
Centuries of being attacked by chinks or japs.

SNL has 100% never been funny. Neither has Monty Python. A drunk at a pub, raving about the past is ten-thousand times funnier than that shit and to extent, that's free.

K-pop is garbage too. If you hadn't noticed every girl outside korea that's in to kpop is a outcast type that would just listen to regular pop but it's not "different "enough for them. They're even bigger autists than the people here and they consider talking about the same band members day in day out a hobby

You have to understand how much bts pulled themselves up from their bootstraps. Their first album barely sold over 100 copies. Their company has filed for bankruptcy at least 3 times. They’re very anti-establishment in their songs, and the only reason they’re as big as they are now is because they have such a dedicated fan base. No one would be paying attention if it wasn’t for that

Because of the plastic surgeries they get to look like child mannequins.

SNL has never been funny.

Attached: DjkoA_eU0AA4DUg.jpg (1364x2048, 358K)

Between The Sheets

Something that you make sure you're at home with your ass parked in front of the TV when it airs so that you can watch it, like the Game of Thrones premier tomorrow is going to be for a lot of people.

SNL's caliber of humor is slightly ahead of the bits that late night talk shows do after the monologue and before the first guest, things that nobody remembers or talks about because its so cookie-cutter and expendable.

why do women like boys that could be used as a cum dumpster in either a prison or just in a society???

>implying women like you

okay edgelord are you done?

>Why does (literally anyone) think that SNL is not funny?

Because it isn't and hasn't been for a decade.

Attached: SNL and not very timeless humor.jpg (1192x1264, 187K)

prepubescent and low iq women like them

Probably because they can smell the show's imminent death due to irrelevancy and are DESPERATELY trying to replenish their audience.

did snl portray koreans unfavorably and therefore koreans are mad?

I'm a britfag and that royal baby video came up on my suggestions so I watched it

Holy shit is was the least funny thing I have ever seen

Good that my jpop idols are still untouched by white men

Embarrassing.

>but does anyone actually like SNL aside from some boomers
29 year old boomer?
youtube.com/watch?v=VFcJxasv8c4&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive

why do people get so triggered when you point out that leslie jones looks like an ugly gorilla? she is built like one and her face resembles that of a monkey more than that of a human. the other black girl is fine and normal looking, it's really not racist she's just hideous.

My dumbass leftard younger brother who lives in New York still watches it.

He was home for Christmas Break and pulled up a recent sketch for our family to watch. It was a prototypical modern SNL sketch in every way: A parody of It's a Wonderful Life but with Trump being the main character, over course.
Literally none of it was funny. Not even in an unintentional way. There were ZERO actual jokes in the sketch that were't literally just weak jabs at Trump.
The jokes literally all boiled down to "Trump is a bad President", "Trump doesn't know what he is doing", "Trump is an evil Russian puppet" and "Trump hates Mexicans". That's literally all it was. It was entirely based around counting on the audience to agree with the statements the show was making rather than actually find any of the "humor" funny.
Naturally he ate it up like a braindead zombie.

Boy, this sure aged well.

This

Attached: Dancing Asian4.webm (960x540, 2.15M)

This real footage? That's fucking crazy haha!

why is he wearing 2 shirts lol

It's normal for non fat people to layer their clothes

two collared shirts?
i've probably seen that photo a hundred times and i only just noticed

>K*reans

Only reason to watch SNL is Melissa.
youtube.com/watch?v=bYRPuBCX3GI

NCT 127 is far better than BTS shite.

does anybody except catladies even watch SNL at this point?

who is this slant?

Also Seungri's friends, also celebrities, are found to share hidden cams of their sex life.

And recently one of them were joking about European women, but I doubt they actually had sex with one, korean penises are small

>boyband in 2019
>made up of 12yo asian boys with absolutely no sex appeal to western girls
>don't even sing in English
can't believe anyone thinks they will become popular in the west outside of mega-weebs

why do asians all try to make themselves look white?

Attached: 53706708_274448910143021_456297557455273984_n.jpg (675x380, 34K)

The real question is how are there Americans who think SNL is funny?

It looks better, obviously. All the old faceapp race filters had you looking the best as a white man. Facial features aside, lighter skin always looks better.

Kpop boys are slutty as fuck :3

Attached: ccf18c9fe4d895af1f4abe585cafc1b6.jpg (550x843, 104K)

Larger pale coloured eyes too, and not having a flat face like asians do

>be kpop idols
>not attractive
>music is shit
>soulless corporate drones with no personal identity or agency
>still unbelievably popular

At least Japanese idols sell an image of chastity. It's interesting to think what the world would look like if women didn't have to shit it up

they all want to be ainus

gee I wonder why

Attached: Don-Cheadle-Wears-Protect-Trans-Kids-Shirt-SNL-2019.jpg (1577x1577, 194K)

One on the far right is Jimin. I want to fuck him until he hates me.

Yes I know their names.

Fuck off with your Twiiter screencap thread gook.

>sell an image of chastity
yeah that's why they all do gravure right

>kpop

if you pretend to like kpop I don't know what to say to you, have a lie down on the nearest train tracks.

I unironically like BTS and Twice, their albums have nice production and theyre atttactive people with sweet messages in their music that arent FIGHT, FUCK AND MAKE MONEY. I mostly play their music in the back when playing games or walking to work.

Korean SNL is better than American SNL
youtube.com/watch?v=T_BqnGEe9tw

What would you do Yea Forums if your boss called and said "We're having a gun fight here so can you come over and help?"

Attached: ohshit.jpg (212x248, 39K)

>"american girlfriend"
>she doesn't go on a 10 minute rant defending the war crimes of Israel
Also why'd they censor kissing?

Brown eyes are fine. No girl thinks Depp is a subhuman ethnic goatfucker or something.

Our gooks?

>date an american
>get shot
How did they know?

How can anyone gobble up this kind of bullshit virtue pandering? I mean, just fucking look at it, it's so fucking cheap andthey don't even put effort in it at all

>$3 basic T-shirt
>print generic #woke slogan in fucking Arial
>take photo, look at me I'm so #woke
It took them what, 5 bucks total to make the shirt and then liberals flock to this kind of bullshit virtue pandering, I can't believe it. Next to save money on the fcking shirt, they'll just print it out on a white piece of paper, hold it in front of their chests and take a photo with it

Are people here literally fags, trannies, or real girls?

I'm Asian and nobody I know likes K-pop (men) even Asian girls.

sneed

>Are people here literally fags, trannies, or real girls?

We're mostly insecure guys overcompensating with attempts to look as though we've got an avataric relationship to rugged masculine values. Whether we're succeeding I'll leave you to judge for yourself.

are korean pop boy band fangirls on twitter the gen z version of tumblr femcels?

Attached: 1330885288145.jpg (500x376, 31K)

>kpop
we tumblr now?

Attached: 1503666971373.jpg (695x736, 107K)

>kpop fags
>rugged masculine values
what?

>tfw ywn be as based as these guys no matter how much you try

Attached: 1532928314931.jpg (300x360, 35K)

nice trips
do you think the SNL team is embarrassed for pushing the Mueller bullshit as hard as they did or do they lack that kind of self awareness?

kpop, especially BTS, are becoming increasingly popular in America for some reason. They were at the Grammies and nominated for an award IIRC

what the fuck is bts?

SNL used to be funny, so new generations watch it in hopes that it will be again. Old fags continue to watch it out of habit, in the hopes that it will be funny again.

They've always had bad sketches, but look at the cast of the late 80's and 90's when you had Dana Carvey, Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Victoria Jackson, Jon Lovitz, Dennis Miller, Mike Myers, and David Spade. They had some great ensembles.

Attached: MV5BNTEyNjYxNTY3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTM1MDE0._V1_.jpg (272x400, 9K)

bangtan boys I think is what its short for

For me it's Kai from TXT

Attached: DyEFpDyV4AAStXG.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

based skit. meanwhile we're stuck with the this old maid making the same tired trump jokes

Attached: 1539636223223.jpg (600x316, 29K)

I'd probably come even though I'm a fucking loser and can't fight for shit.