"Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?" Grandpa said no, but I served in a company of heroes

"Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?" Grandpa said no, but I served in a company of heroes.

Attached: winters.jpg (1367x767, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/roosevelt-conspired-to-start-world-war-ii-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes grandpa you sure fought for (((them))) didn't you?

nobody fought for no stinkin jews in the war. otherwise the camps would have been bombed first.

WWII is literally white power fantasies. Anyone that displays any interest in it should be isolated and jailed for being disgusting incels.

Attached: b8.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

If your grandpa could see how you turned out, he’d probably kill himself out of shame.

Why ask your grandfather that when you served in a company of heroes yourself

The UN doesn't recognize the great meme war of 2016.

I cried

So.... Which side deserved to win more?

Men of War > Company of Heroes

>The UN
Who the hell do you think we were at war with?

The ones that didn't try to destroy the entire world twice.
>but m-muh joos

>but m-muh nazis
unz.com/article/roosevelt-conspired-to-start-world-war-ii-in-europe/
Absolute worst case scenario is that Russia and Germany destroy each other.

"And truly we were a band of brothers"
What did he mean by this? Also Why We Fight is the worst episode.

>"Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?" >Grandpa said no, but I served (((them))), the real heroes"

"Grandma, were you a hero in the Infinity war?"

Attached: 46B10B76-D1F6-4920-8C48-DBF01B9CFF1D.jpg (500x254, 32K)

Imagine dying so someone else can make money, and attempting to cloak it in such nebulous concepts as honor and duty.
Pathetic.

the kino side

Attached: 01-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-465x390.jpg (600x388, 32K)

If he could see how America turned out he'd have never stepped off the boat at D-Day.

Grandpa killed the real heroes
Also fuck the fucking faggot tranny jannies. You can't ban me, faggots. YOU CAN'T FUCKING BAN ME.

Attached: nazi-germany-rare-color-colour-photographs-pictures-images-ww2--018.jpg (1287x860, 258K)

Imagine being this disrespectful to a generation that endured so much.

the jidf sure is active. kill yourself yids

No but I played Company of Heroes. It's almost the same thing :)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

Not even real nazis respect you. Imagine having a dead end mentality.

What's your opinion on trannies?

Are you capable of having a single thought not involving jews?

Never seen one, but as long as they won't bother me I could care less.

Weak ass bait, kid. Back to /b to learn harder.

nice source faggot

It's couldn't care less, retard.
All nazis get the rope. You can hang together.
I see you can't read citations.

I'm not even a nazi, but you wanted to deal in violence. Whose the real nazi?

I wasn't the guy you were originally replying to, I just wanted to call you retarded. What is this shit about nazi = violence. Top tier brainlet material.

>ah i was only pretending to be a retard
Projecting much?

deserves got nothing to do with it

why has no other miniseries come near this level of kino?

War isn't about who's right, only who's left.
Bertrand Russell

>non sequitur
The final resort of the mentally impaired.

Finland

Attached: Simo_hayha_honorary_rifle.jpg (500x719, 123K)

Yes, white european men killing other white european men over another white man giving a giant middle finger to (((financial oligarchs)))....SO HEROIC

Do you have any other appreciation for others outside of being white? More than that, do you blame all of your "most glorious races's" problems on ((())).

If so, you are a lazy piece of shit without the ability to learn of a simple idea called "personal-responsibility".

>I never did wrong
>it was always the jews

Fuck off you child.

Do you have any other appreciation for others outside of being white? More than that, do you blame all of your "most glorious races's" problems on ((())).

If so, you are a lazy piece of shit without the ability to learn of a simple idea called "personal-responsibility".

>I never did wrong
>it was always the jews

Fuck off you petulant child, try finding a pacifier for your whining.

>You shot HOW many german teenagers? They were trying to surrender?
>you betrayed our white race gramps!

>"Grandpa, were you a faggot in the war?" Grandpa said no, but I served in a company of faggots.

You fags are pathetic.

Attached: N.png (306x293, 13K)

none.
we were all brothers. the real enemy was on a different continent.

You are only solidifying my previous point.

you gonna be ok? you seem upset

personal achievement is /pol/'s greatest enemy

I am upset. Because I come to Yea Forums to talk about subjects related to movies and television. My home board is /k/ where I remain because I want to discuss weapons.

You /pol/fags bring every other board down to the lowest bar, every fucking board becomes nothing but /pol/. You fags ruin everything, everywhere.

You are all miserable pieces of human shit, and you won't be satisfied until all are on your level.You don't respect boundaries even though it is all you fags talk about. The hypocrisy of you fags is infuriating.

Reactionary side AKA civilization.

Attached: 1550407600339.jpg (774x1109, 131K)

fuck you boomer cunt

the russians won the war and saved the world
americunts only got slaughtered at normandy like fucking plebs because they couldn't plan a more stupid way to invade a country

your shit war movies can't delete those facts

Just a friendly reminder that Nazi Germany committed systematic genocide against the Jews of Europe in WWII

Attached: lsgqocldbvk11.jpg (640x640, 53K)

this post is a correct post

It's true: you can take the man out of the onions, but you can't take the onions out of the man.

Attached: 1550925121254.jpg (1080x1305, 446K)

>immigrant faggots family didn't fight in the war
typical
you're the only jew here

Attached: history.jpg (700x974, 124K)

>hurrr durr the russians won the war! England and France where getting along fine! And Japan didn't even exist before 1945!

Attached: 1420056547895.jpg (1326x1039, 308K)

Attached: 1432189573316.jpg (716x577, 53K)

>history is always right
seems like a highly problematic position to take

The absolute tards in this fucking thread

Attached: WWIIDeaths.jpg (610x520, 48K)

Most of those commie deaths can be account for with reds killing their own men

Attached: 1520796845075.jpg (1024x737, 98K)

I see you subscribe to the Trudeau Theory of Warfare.

Attached: quote-no-bastard-ever-won-a-war-by-dying-for-his-country-he-won-it-by-making-the-other-poor-george-s (850x400, 63K)

Most were just the red army sending them to the front line with one bullet for every five men. Stalin used the war as a depopulation program.

lol

look at this fucking kike

Kvetching their way towards the ovens.

he probably wouldn't care, apathy is the most common human emotion.

1 bullet every 100 men actually

Most of the Russian offences aren't even on that chart.

USA deserved to win, let 2 empries fight each other and sit back and send supplies to both and then turn Europe into your bitch after the war. Thank you Britain for letting us have you place in the world.

This. The Reds didn't win the war, they sent cannon fodder until the Germans ran out of bullets, forcing them to surrender.

>forcing them to surrender
sounds like winning to me

All you did was read the first two posts in this thread, and just went on believing that it all supports confirmation bias and filter bubble.

"Every idea is shit unless it mirrors my own pre-perceived conclusions" Again, you fags are pathetic, where any theory that differentiates from your retarded worldview is automatically a hostile stance. "My way or no way". Fuck you, that is a false dilemma fallacy.

Is that all you have? name-calling? Have your Mother reinsert your pacifier since you are nothing more than unintelligible whiny bitch.

Attached: (you).png (325x212, 56K)

not even denying he's a dirty kike, too obvious.

You can actually witness this poor fool's IQ degrade in real time.

I'm Jewish. Hoorah for you in calling me out. Well done Sherlock.

I'm blackout drunk admittedly, but I'm in grad-school and working a legitimate job at the same time.

What the fuck are you doing with your life outside of shitposting on a special-ed forum?

>dude I'm drunk lmao
The absolute state of this poser.

The absolute state of some faggot who has no meaningful retort.Have your laughs, promise you I'm laughing more.

That was a retort, but you're obviously too dumb to have even a child's reading comprehension.
Your post reeks of inadequacy, and is honestly the most pathetic thing I've read all day. Enjoy your cheap beer, loser.

Attached: ballerina.jpg (600x450, 172K)

You're also not Jewish. Probably never even had noodle kugel, fucking pleb. Here's the thing about Ashkenazis; they're intelligent. You aren't.

Honestly don't care what you think, and it is made all the more meaningless by my personal achievements. Whether you believe it or not, I don't care since I don't need some shithead to validate my day to day. No matter what you think, I'll still be me, and you will continue to be you.

Having Passover dinner with my family shortly, and I personally don't understand the insult you are insinuating. What do I gain from acknowledging that I'm Jewish here? Already familiar with the playground name-calling.

Enjoy life blaming all your problems on Jews, sure it will get you far. Who needs personal responsibility?

first time I saw it, I did too

>believing any WWII stories

They're all full of shit

>"Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"

Grandpa said no, but I served in a company of heroes

Attached: 1522952312635.png (640x640, 289K)