How the FUCK did he do it?

how the FUCK did he do it?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-22-at-12.52.50-PM[1].jpg (1744x1066, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU
youtube.com/watch?v=6CTR3d2Ly80
youtube.com/watch?v=pch3hoUtfJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nails glued to the floor I believe

wires

Raw talent

>thinking about him locking his shoe in on the pegs, then losing balance and just fucking destroying his Achilles tendon

it hurts even thinking about it. Legit fucking mad man.

Special shoes which latched into something in the floor

dude is from the moon. gravity dont mean shit to him

screw on the floor and special shoes they sold the shoes on Pawn Stars

For most, this would be an entire life's work. He created and patented this all for a 3 second part of a dance to a single song out of hundreds he performed. Just another day at the office for him.

The dude was a dance-god, he knew it would be impossible for him to lose balance. If he’d fucked up, the earth itself would’ve rotated a few degrees to compensate so that nobody would notice.

Holograms

Michael Jackson dancing legit looks like fortnite dances. Vintage cringe

Attached: 1446920710658.jpg (549x549, 62K)

He didn’t. He had a stunt double for some of his routines.

>hee hee

Attached: _20190331_000722.jpg (640x620, 77K)

>how

Think of the back of a hammer, the part that pulls out the nails. Imagine a nail-shaped bolt in the floor, barely sticking up only a quarter of an inch. Now, notice the men are wearing dress shoes. Why? Dress shoes have heels, unlike sneakers.

Flip the shoe over to see the bottom. The heel is rounded at the back. The front of the heel is usually flat and straight. Their heels are not. The front of their heels have a wedge cut in it, just like the back of the hammer. Push your heel into the bolt in the floor like pushing the back of the hammer into a nail head. But the bolt is firmly in the floor. Lean forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU

>anime retard has retarded opinions

this desu
kys

Fuck niggers

Attached: EB8271DC-40CA-40AB-8CB2-AE2407EC4E55.jpg (256x264, 22K)

fuck off weeb

Attached: 1540235963406.png (334x393, 265K)

Attached: 1554353406471.png (800x600, 608K)

Attached: fac53ff874e343a8eb5de5357ca1096b82c65213e566a55f3d1b9a5b08ae83cd.jpg (1111x426, 299K)

Me in front of him, barely fucking leaning and doing it in the wrong direction.

Not that this takes away from it, but he did use it plenty more for his live performances.

pieces of shit like you make me hate anime

How did they manage to do this in a live concert? Finding the bolts in the floor seems really hard. And it wasn't just him, but all his backup dancers.

Attached: nice.gif (607x609, 821K)

juju magic

If you're being serious and not an idiot, whenever any musical act does a dance number (or even a play is performed) there are tons of marks on the floor with tape that indicate where the dancers need to be at a particular time when they rehearse. The bolts themselves were retractable and only popped up for that part of the song, at the marks where the dancers were supposed to be.

Attached: theater8.png (777x581, 535K)

And here's an actual picture of the setup for reference.

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Anti-Gravity-Shoes.jpg?x14909.jpg (500x343, 10K)

Attached: ultraman you didn't protect a dang ol thing.jpg (640x955, 114K)

black people are magic
this nigga turned himself white

your move atheists

this was a clever forced perspective with matte paintings and cgi.

>guaranteed replies

Attached: Actor Tommy Lee Jones.jpg (615x409, 32K)

No it wasn't.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-03-18-at-4.41.04-AM1.jpg (1264x658, 107K)

Seems legit!

That guy the furthest from the cam is mogging the FUCK out of MJ, look at that shit.

Attached: file.png (463x331, 223K)

rotating stage with fake legs and green screen. don't be such a moron.

Best dancer and most overall dancing/musical talent we've had since Astaire (though Michael was never as good an actor).

No (You)s for you, whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CTR3d2Ly80

Part of the process was misdirection. If you watch at around 33 seconds a dancer runs out with a smoke stick and does a little dance while the others go to their marks in the shadow and set up positioning for the lean. The dancer coming out is the timing signal for the bolts to come up out of the floor and they have to be right on cue.

youtube.com/watch?v=pch3hoUtfJ0

Based
(You)

Attached: Michael-Jacksons-Shoe-Patent-04.jpg (593x314, 52K)

He lowers himself thinking he's going to fuck little boy asspussy then to come back quickly imagines a girl. It repels him back up.
That's how the coonpedo did it.

Jannie are you okay?

do you really think it would take someone's entire life to figure out how to lean over and not fall lmao?

t. jew

SHAMONE

Attached: HEEHEE.jpg (1280x731, 44K)

Sxarp you fool

zoom zoom

This is why the claim that he 'had the mind of a child' is demonstrably false. Nobody with the mind of a kid could conceptualize, choreography and perform this video alone much less the hundreds of other performances, videos and dances he directly had control over.

There were little boys underneath the floor

HEE HEE

Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
(((They))) don't really care about us

Attached: laughing merchant.jpg (501x504, 98K)

YEE YEE

Attached: 1552347874746.jpg (533x600, 41K)

little kids do cool dances all the time

why the hell is waking up at 3 am a bad thing. i feel like 4 am is prime. fuck staying up

SASUGA

I miss the early 2000s

Attached: md.jpg (1200x801, 161K)

Raping children gave him superpowers

this looks painful

I miss WrestleMania IV before Ric Flair's daughter was in the main event

Attached: Hulk-Trump.jpg (599x336, 109K)

what's a fortnite dance?

Unironically eat shit and fuck off

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>nails
>glued
wtf man. you're right he had a contraption in his shoes that hitched to the nails in the floor. but for fuck sake they didn't GLUE the nails to the floor.

Attached: shazinga.webm (940x528, 2.82M)

No I remember a documentary. They glued nails to their shoes and guys under the stage would hook them with large sticks and push the to the side for the leaning illusion

when people say he had the 'mind of a child' they don't mean he was a retard, they mean he had a whimsical and innocent outlook, and he didn't associate sleepovers with shoving dicks in assholes.

fucking awesome. what a performer. God bless MJ

what the fuck is wrong with humans?

With a ton of fucking Pain killers.

kingdom animalia

if you think theirs nails on the floor that hook to the shoes then that means you think michael jackson has the strongest ankle muscles in the world
it was wires

Why’s no one posting the vid where it fucks up?

based also dabs on seething boomer (you)s
get fucked old fucks