youtu.be/qRfmSzk-nEA
youtube.com/watch?v=x_FRuDCzlm0
youtu.be/MceYE8zxk3Y
youtu.be/ed-zD4Ejb58
youtube.com/watch?v=RXfaXDtlq1s
youtu.be/cVseosrW-jQ
youtu.be/6DjOj29-1Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=zk5q3PS-DiQ
metalinjection.net/fashion/new-fashion-line-blatantly-rips-off-pays-homage-to-emperor-mayhem-obituary
youtube.com/watch?v=T_qa-wNbC4w
youtu.be/6fGFebKOOfU
youtube.com/watch?v=tdCwdfjMqHg
youtube.com/watch?v=J_8urPATctU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he focused on music more than acting i think. the same thing will did at that age

Any role he would get chosen for his dad would not only do it better but also draw a bigger audience. His dad is career-cuckolding him.

>be black
>wear "fear of the dark" t-shirt
kek

Why didn't his anime career take off?

What was with 2014-2017 when pop/rap celebrities were wearing vintage metal t-shirts?

Did he travel back in time from 1989 or something? What is going on with that get up?

I thought he was fine as the pretentious gay kid on The Get Down.

I remember Juicy J from Three Six Mafia was doing that for a while back in the mid 2000s

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>grow up rich and pampered
>think hes super smart but says retarded shit
>has had no real hardships

He has no talent short and simple, he took every single thing they gave him and the little shit couldn't even muster up one good performance. Now look at this pathetic tool, he's trying so desperately to become a successful rapper but Will Smith will always overshadow Jaden's success.

He doesn't even have to do anything his parents set him up for life.

Attached: 1553629274048.jpg (503x571, 60K)

Looks alot like his dad here

1992. FotD came in 1992 so design can't be older. After that Bruce left Iron Maiden till 2000.

>DUDE THE MID TO LATE 90S LOOK AT ME IM DRESSED AS WHAT WAS POPULAR 20 YEARS AGO
Fuck I hate nostalgia culture so much

At least he's making a cameo in cobra kai

about 6 levels of irony

Is that what passes as fashionable for zoomers

Juicy J started it
black folks love their iron maiden shirts

nigger

He is starting to look more like an adult in appearance even if he does continue to act and dress like a child. At least he doesn't look 14 anymore.

>Activate Project Ultimate Brainstorm

Wow you sound smrt

dumb marimo

Alright someone tell me why I see so many teenagers and roasties wearing 80s band shirts

He's a VERY unfortunate looking young Kang.

They’re just making fun of the shitty music old people like you listen to

youtu.be/qRfmSzk-nEA

Music is timeless?

nostalgia is a new trend in posmo era prepare yourself to get used to it

Cheap trademarks.
Walmart sells this shit.
Hot topic
Target
All sorts of places it's retro for the kids and cheap for the companies producing them

Has no talent and he's extremely obnoxious without any of the charm of his father.

>Iron Maiden shirt

I bet he doesn't know a single fucking song.

he is looking more like will smith as he ages

fear of the dark is a mediocre maiden album, the title track and afraid to shoot strangers are the only good songs on it

every maiden album is mediocre, they only have the singles desu

he didn't want a career, he just wanted (or rather, his dad wanted him) to be in a movie
he doesn't need to work at all because of how rich his family is

Didnt He Became A Tranny?

Somewhere in time and Seventh Son beg to differ

Attached: CZSTyV6VAAAyyLx.jpg (406x415, 27K)

Exactly this. He's simply bad at everything he tries with no personality.

It's not. How many hours of medieval music have you heard during the last year?
Even better, how much Beethoven or Bach is listened by people nowadays? How many artists pre-1950s are popular?

found the pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=x_FRuDCzlm0

Attached: 1413453112928.png (588x720, 332K)

he looks like Dennis Rodman in Double Team

Rosebud.

>iron maiden shirt
I always knew Jaiden was a faggot but that shit takes the cake. He grew up listening to black people sing shitty r & b and his mom crowing about consent his entire life, no way he has an ounce of any music in him that isn't mumble core rap that strokes his black ass ego.

What's old is new again. Also new stuff is so generic and lifeless.

>age of empires 2 soundtrack

My 2 favourite Iron Maiden albums are Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and Dance of Death.

No he just wore skirts around 2013-2015 to push the emasculation agenda when he was still relevant and quickly fizzled out.

meant for

Ugh worst episode of the season

I really enjoyed Fallout 3/4 and NVs radio

all I remember about Dance of Death is that horrendous early cgi cover

Its a fashion statement for celebrities to wear the shirts of bands like Iron Maiden, because it makes them seem like they're 'regular people' and want to seem like they really have a finger on the pulse when it comes to music. Metallica, Slayer, Motorhead are other popular ones that they always wear. Those bands are cool and all, but they're all beginner-tier gateway newfag to metal bands, bands most legit metalheads have long ago moved on from to better shit. They also wear other genres too, like you'll see some random celebrity with a smug face proudly displaying his Nirvana shirt, or you'll see some literally who white dude celebrity wearing a RUN DMC shirt... No one listens to that bullshit anymore besides newfag teenagers, and people in their early 40's LARPing like "they were there" when the shit was popular decades ago trying to impress their teen children, but they all listen to mumble rap or this new "country" that has rap beats

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: CS653204-01A-BIG.jpg (700x700, 112K)

He isn't good looking and doesn't have Will's likeability or charisma. Check this out, explains it well.

youtu.be/MceYE8zxk3Y

wrong. It started with Travis Scott wearing an Exodus shirt in the music video for mamacita and Kanye wearing metallica shirts and putting a bunch of guitar riffs in his new album Yeezus. Also a high-end meme fashion brand called Fear of God which started selling stuff like $300 pre-ripped metallica shirts around 2014-15.

t. person who listens to metal and rap

ManOWar was way gayer.

Attached: c7309978c8d42c71fb9cba1a69bc17a9--manowar-band-s-metal-bands.jpg (236x236, 18K)

Dude, he's wearing that shirt because it matches his pants, and it was onsale at Hot Topic.

That kid does not want to seem "normal", he's WIll Smith's son, and he wants everyone to know it. Everything about him is "notice me!"

The same reason in 15 years people are going to be wearing the shitty black band t shirts of the shitty bands you listened to. Yeah bro that screamo shit is going to be mocked to hell in back but it'll be ironic so cool.

Will smiths movies havent been too great lately. And, well, he's probably relying a lot on his family for roles

He looks like a fucking rat kid. disgusting

Attached: 1551795976663.jpg (559x598, 71K)

>It started with Travis Scott
It didn't start with Travis Scott, you blatant newfag. Celebrities and rappers have been wearing metal band shirts to stand out way before it became trendy, see . That came out in 2005, before Travis scott was even a thing, and before Kanye got recognition.

>Dude, he's wearing that shirt because it matches his pants
Dude, reread the first 4 words of my post again

Naw dude

Attached: 6311c5f9629c3c021594cbd446b25b11--iron-maiden-mafia.jpg (236x165, 12K)

Attached: nitro gay.jpg (4817x2709, 771K)

get the fuck out you zoomer faggot

lmfao

I remember reading an article about three six stating that both Juicy and DJ Paul we're fans of Glam Rock, they loved GnR, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, etc

Lacked the ambition

I believe it. Juicy J's first solo album Chronicles of the Juiceman has a few Linkin Park Samples in it.
youtu.be/ed-zD4Ejb58

Attached: 81jRk5Klq9L._SX355_.jpg (355x352, 34K)

he's busy getting cara blacked

Attached: 3F89E0B700000578-4439686-image-a-56_1493029287008.jpg (634x951, 139K)

that's not true. will smith can't play a black teen anymore dummy.

Nigger dindu nuffin. Was a good boy gettin he dipoloma 'n sheeit.
Juss needed mo monay fo dem programz 'n sheeit

youtube.com/watch?v=RXfaXDtlq1s

Rap/hip hop artists are posers

the kid's a little idiot
without his dad he has no career

>implying that stuck up jew whore would do it with a black dude
In your dreams cuck

My god, what an ugly negro

You could go even further back with Run DMC with that

That's what I mean, this shit ain't nothing new

doesn’t he have a youtube channel now?

Attached: after-earth-552c43c9030df.jpg (1000x1426, 1.6M)

He's taking this clown thing too seriously.

Because he didn't make an anime, he made a parody of anime.

He was alright in Karate Kid.

They love stealing from a culture that is actually respected.

It's been six years since Scarecrow died and it still hurts. ( ._.)

>lick my nuts lick my nuts suck my butt suck my butt
I'm still not sure what that was supposed to mean

/thread

Man black guys must love Jews so much. Their propaganda is single handedly responsible for giving them a chance with the most sought after women in earth, pretty white girls. They are on average dumb and poor, pussy reppelent for white chicks. Their bravado and violence always appealed to certain trailer trash who liked the danger, but having a chance with top tier white women, they owe that all to Jewish media producers. They should really send them a thank you note or something.

Why do you think she's Jew or you just labeling all successful people that you don't like as kikes? You know I really never did this but I had enough of it. /pol/ is mistake. And now I'm gonna worship every fucking nigger and kike just to trigger you fucking brainlets

he looks like a crackhead.

dude has an even earlier start than his Dad. He could do it all if he really wants to.

You are going to worship them? Lol are you sure that’s the word you wanted to use? Like you are going to worship them sexually? Spiritually? Both? Pls respond

I'm still proud of the fact that I own an out of print actual copy of Triple Six Mafia Underground Vol. 2: Club Memphis and that I bought it at a Media play of all places in '04-05
ya'll ready for this/half on a sack is the second best intro ever made
youtu.be/cVseosrW-jQ
youtu.be/6DjOj29-1Dw

Attached: 220px-Undergroundvol2.jpg (220x219, 28K)

( ._.)

t. retarded zoomer who knows nothing about music

damn, and to think my sister was making fun of my new balance grandpa cross trainers....

classical music like bach and handel is unironically really popular still
also:
>he doesn't listen to Roman music
youtube.com/watch?v=zk5q3PS-DiQ

Attached: fookin gauls bruv.jpg (2204x1492, 1.21M)

Both, once you go black you never go back. Now I'm officially BBC lover, that will teach you a lesson goy

Dude 5'6 and his dad 6'2
What the fuck went wrong

He never looked 14 because of worry wrinkles.

>will smith makes parody of his sons song
>it gets more views and publicity
>he probably did it to advertise his shitty song since nobody even knew he rapped

Intro to World Domination still makes me laugh.

> HELP! KILL THIS NIGGA HELP!
> Cue the M*A*S*H song.

because hes a nigger

Wake me up when his nudes leak

Are you saing that Jaden didn't actually listen to Iron Maiden?????

because he was an extremely bad actor.

The first thing that came to my mind seeing this picture was: "ugh..."

>a bunch of guitar riffs in his new album Yeezus
where the fuck are there riffs on yeezus? can't even remember any guitars on that album besides like black skinhead and hold my liquor

Attached: 1459126981806.jpg (253x289, 15K)

i don't know if this story is true, apparently this wasn't supposed to be the finished product. the guy sent it back to them as a draft to see if they approved of all the poses and shit, and i guess they thought it was finished and shipped it thorugh.

Bad actor, bad rapper, bad philosopher and just a bad human being.

Iron Maiden aged so badly it's almost unlistenable now. I can't believe I used to consider them one of the greatest metal band when I was younger.

it looks cool

eat shit, this little faggot would be slinging crack from a street corner if he didn't have Will Smith for a dad.

Damn Jaden, you so cool with that badass obscure taboo metal band by the name of iron maiden

Are DJ Jazzy Jeff’s kids more well adjusted than this kid?

Why do rich kids look so poor?

jada pinkett smith
pleb
that's the style

>tfw crush wore velvet underground t-shirt

Attached: 1555170990799.jpg (554x640, 20K)

I'm 5'1 and my mother is 5'7
fuck genetics

Well it's easier to move around in cheap clothes. Or maybe they're just low profiling.

zoomer

>tfw ex gf gifted me Velvet Underground t-shirt
>tfw cannot wear it any longer because it reminds me of her
and its my favorite shirt

Attached: 1498196849160.png (434x434, 142K)

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367K)

you asked why do rich kids dress poor, that's the style for rich kids nowadays

the style is called Derelict you utter pleb

>I'm 5'1
Not even gonna laugh. That's depressing

Attached: dog house.jpg (606x592, 57K)

why dont you derelick my balls, capitan

IM DA JOKAH BABEY

I walked into that one innit

>Derelict
I bet you wear "distressed" jeans you fucking homo.

Ah bloo blooo

"Delevingne's maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens,[11][15] the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet.[18][19] Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood,[20][11] and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.[11][21] Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.[22][23][24]"

hey we got a problem over here derrick?

Attached: zaned.png (757x639, 430K)

fucking plebs

How's that urban ninja outfit going along?

He couldn't act, so he had to pivot to an industry where he could pay a bunch of more talented people to do the work.

calling you plebs because you didn't get user's reference, its a great fucking movie

You couldn't afford to look this poor

Attached: 600 dollar worn shoe.png (648x1150, 284K)

Attached: 1516072647336.png (258x544, 105K)

Watching movies is for low IQ people

>Ah bloo bloo
Based

>he doesn't listen to medieval music on youtube
You just have bad taste you know.

Get the fuck out of here, that can't be real.

This. Will Smith is into all this positive thinking, self actualization stuff, so he probably just encouraged Jaden to pursue whatever, but the kid just isn't talented. To be honest, Will's encouragement probably only made things worse for Jaden.

I'd like to add that he has no charisma whatsoever. He's been given multiple chances because of his father but there isn't a single person out there who would get hyped for a movie starring Will Smith's kid. Moreso, it's so blatantly obvious there is nepotism going on whenever he's attached to a film. They aren't even trying to make a film, they're just using some famous kid as a marketing tool but it's too obvious to even the most retarded american consumer.

This is funny because I haven't bought new clothes almost since highschool and now I wear shit that's trendy. My shoes even have duct tape on them.

Based rich kids destroying generational wealth by being retards. Imagine how much worse income disparity would be if there weren’t people this stupid as the heirs to fortunes.

yeah no people can tell buy new clothes you fucking hobo

If you wanna stay fashionable you've gotta pay big user, for 1200 you can buy this dirty shoe

Attached: Dirty-Shoe-1200-Dollars.jpg (1920x782, 169K)

Is that the one where he BLACKED the little asian girl?

You have a very positive outlook.

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH. I FUCKING LOVE THEM

Holy shit I have about €5000 just sitting in my hallway.

We all came from Africa does this make us automatically niggers? Some half kike in family tree doesn't make her a jew.

does he listen to Maiden or is he wearing that shirt cause it fits to his pants

It's almost like some music can transcend arbitrary boundaries. Most people wearing vintage metal shirts are posers anyways.

As a kid, I remember zoolander being GOAT and hoping for a sequel. After rewatching it, right before seeing the sequel, I realized that it was awful. Zoolander 2 was a mistake.

>iron maiden
fucking what. since when niggas into metal. i mean i've seen plenty of browns and pajeets and the like into it, but very very very rarely do i see blacks into it.

the latter ofc

Attached: 1554382040442.jpg (1882x1272, 441K)

What's the appeal for gucci?

Not even the 2000's had that bad taste in clothing design

Brave new world would like a word with you. The rest i agree, few good/great songs the rest are meh/shit

he was probably genuinenly a metalhead, probably into hardcore punk too. with Jaden you can just tell he's a poser and it's a fashion thing.

Hip hop has popularized it. Gucci actually wants nothing to do with it to the point that it's pretty funny.

shut up nigger.

this could be true, because I remember when it came out it, the cgi was horrible and dated.

But it also seems like metal bands just have a soft spot for terrible cgi

Attached: R-536479-1367953353-6634.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Oh and I forget to completely BTFO your retarted ass because Jewry can only be passed on by mother

So is this just another example of postmodernism, and inverting expectations.

Attached: derelicte.jpg (650x360, 38K)

>masculinity is gay
When was the last time either of you went to the gym

>He doesn't even have to do anything his parents set him up for life.
Idk I kinda feel sorry for the kid. Of course he's rich as fuck and his parents have supposedly "set him up for life", but in reality they seem like extremely overbearing and dominant people who absolutely stifle their kids, because they desperately want to create a celebrity artist dynasty. They're the kind of parents that want to live their kids' lives for them, and Jaden has probably had his life aggressively micromanaged and planned every step of the way. His ambitions are most likely not even his own, he's just trying to live up to the unrealistic expectations placed on him to earn mommy's and daddy's approval.

Him being shit the at things he does is not necessarily a sign of is all around lack of talent, but his lack of passion. Everything he does feels forced because it is. The poor kid has never had a chance to develop his own personality and do his own thing.

I really don’t understand this. Distressed jeans when done right and worn with expensive clothes can look as expensive as they are, even if you don’t like the style it’s still signalling what they want it to(fashion, money etc). Dirty old looking shoes just look dirty and old. Especially the ones posted itt. For every 1 person who knows what it is they are wearing there’s gonna be 10 that wonder why that rich lady in the expensive car has such shitty shoes. Literally spending over 1k to look poor. And not “fashionably poor” no those shoes do not pull that off. Just poor

Is a fashion thing.

I think Kanye was the one that started the niggas casually wearing rock/metal shirts a few years ago.

you'll grow more once you reach puberty

why this nigga lookin like a chia pet?

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

That's a big cell phone

4him

LOL this user knows what’s up.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

I never thought I would miss 2000s filmography. You can always tell when something's from the 2000s becuase the contrast is high and the blacks are rich. Much more soulful than today's filmography where everything is desatured.

this

Were they furfags?

these /fa/ meetups are getting ridiculous

My son WILL play me in the Bel-Air reboot and he'll rap the theme song too

jesus christ dude

What the fuck this looks like my Dunlop sneakers I got for 20 quid when I was a povertycel

He's a retarded loon and he can't act.

unironically spookier this way

reminder that there are no good metal bands apart from Manowar and a reminder that if you think otherwise you are a faggot, a manchild and a fucking basement-dwelling neckbeard piece of shit with hair longer than your own mother's

Daddies money can only take you so far.

Attached: 1488726783994.png (343x417, 181K)

Juicy j and the rest of three six are genuine punk/metal fans though

I agree but Manowar is the gayest band in the world.

Honestly kill yourself

And what compells you to type such a long rant virgin?

DONT BE RACIST AND LOVE BLACK PEOPLE

>one sentence
>long
You don't read much, do you?

that was before he got JEWED

He saw the opportunity to piggyback off the BROCKHAMPTON aesthetic so he did that and it worked.

i saw a group of black guys wearing metallica and megadeth shirts.
i asked if they were fans of the bands.
they said they thought metallica and megadeth were clothing brands

He's a zoomer, anything not summed up in 120 letters is cringe and unbased

Attached: tumblr_mchf7fdrhd1r7swjzo1_250.gif (220x200, 223K)

Fake. Though black people are into post-punk now.

the name
thats it

No bud, it's more like
>the band you like < the band I like
fucking get rekt

Attached: 1524745567929.png (498x499, 47K)

Ebin comeback xd. Now please answer my question.

What the hell? I never thought I'd find a man with good music taste in this shithole.
Dark Avenger and Bridge of Death are masterpieces of the highest degree not counting the countless other great songs they have made.
That doesn't mean anything about their music though friend.

Are you American by any chance?

Attached: 1557621_712855245412876_1027502548_n.jpg (184x234, 6K)

eat shit out of my asshole and run through traffic

metalinjection.net/fashion/new-fashion-line-blatantly-rips-off-pays-homage-to-emperor-mayhem-obituary

No. No, it really isn't.

Blood of the Kings is one of my usual lifting tracks

I'm almost certain DJ Paul (or Lord Infamous) is wearing some sort of metal band tshirt in one of the very early mixtape "album covers"

It's a shame that they only got properly big once Lord Infamous was contracted jewed out of the group, and Koopsta Knicca got kicked out/left, and I'm not even sure what happened to Gangta Boo but it was apparently on amicable terms and she became some weird born again christian for a while.

At least Lord Infamous left on amicable terms, he just got jewed by the actual record company. Koopsta Knicca got kicked out by essentially his father figure and spent years putting on a hard front with the DJ Paul disses, but if you listen carefully he's basically just exposing how hurt he was. Then the reunion finally comes around, he gets a year out of it and his brain explodes and he dies.

He's SO hot right now

>That doesn't mean anything about their music though friend.
People into Manowar are only in it ironically because of how cheesy it is. It used to be big with "hipsters" until they all switched to Artillery and hair metal for some reason. They never made a song you could take seriously. It's a caricature of metal without the self-awareness. I take Abbath more seriously than these guys because at least the songs are good.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_qa-wNbC4w

>Jodon Smoth thread
>derails into Three 6 Mafia and Memphis rap thread
Truly a magical place

Attached: 1464678408742.jpg (626x445, 88K)

three 6 mafia (aka triple 6 mafia) used to be a horrorcore rap-band before they turned to crunk so hes probably really into metal.

too much of his daddy's water

Attached: JUST.png (988x1206, 1.48M)

I get he has to try harder because of who his dad is, but he always comes off loooking like a complete faggot or a person who has had everything handed to him.

His rap albums are fucking cringe to the ninth power

>JUST movement

Attached: 1554491922478.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>JUST Infused Water
Are they flavoured with Brendan Fraser's tears or something?

No wonder cuckolding porn is on the rise. The wite race is fucking doomed. You never see niggers fucking jews in porn, at least not amateur stuff. Can't find a single one

>literally, "JUST"
Yea Forums you know what must be done to their hairs

He starred in the only good show on Netflix though?

J U
S T

>what are you saying? Iron maiden has always been a very successful t-shirt brand.
>another great one is the smiley one, Nirvono or something

Fucking Moron, Iron Maiden is second only to motorhead when it comes to selling t-shirts to people that dont care about the band.
Yes, but it's better with blaze.

Because he's a weird little faggot.
>Everything about black people in general is "notice me!"
FTFY

>He's ugly and wimpy.
>manlet
>Can't act
>Biggest achievement: Will Smith's son

JOKER BABY

Iron Maiden and Manowar are for 15 year olds who just got into metal, and the smart ones usually ditch them within a year in favour of Black Sabbath and Slayer.
I dropped metal entirely, it's just angry white noise.

Attached: 61X2Lyy63kL._SY355_.jpg (354x355, 33K)

watch me

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT
PLEASE LOVE BLACK PEOPLE! THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU

>THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU

Attached: 1553596583443.png (904x401, 646K)

Koko the gorilla had a higher IQ than the mean of most of Africa.

He just looks stupid. There's no light behind his eyes. Being in the public eye his whole life probably didn't help though.
Will Smith seems like a smart dude but either his wife has brainlet genes or his jizz got fucked up by radiation.

>will smith
>smart
the dude can barely form a sentence.
Watch his ice bucket challenge, I'd bet money he has double digit IQ

Smarter than anyone who took that bait.

I don't think I've watched a single thing with will smith in it that wasn't a movie or tv show so I'll just take your word for it. Will at least doesn't look retarded. His son has a permanent look of confusion on his face.

What about Motorhead

Manowar is shit, why would you give a fuck about an opinion that it's either bait or by a moron?

I don't. I'm just trying to get into metal and I was just curious

mirrors n eyez shiet

It is, but it's a high quality shoe. All the distress is printed on. It's not real ductape. It's a print. It is fucking retarded but it isn't just something done for memes.

probably because he would cooperate with the jews by letting them touch his pee pee

>Getting your panties in a twist over the word nigger on 4channell

Because all the movies he starred or costarred in are terrible.
Give me one good Jaden Smith film

Gucci's CD is obsessed with Baroque stuff and it caught on massively with blacks and chinese because there were finally expensive designer clothes that blatantly showed off how expensive they were, unlike the slightly plain or generally weird shit that lots of designer stuff is, Gucci is just normie clothes with wild prints that signal how much money you have to waste. Gucci are now sick of it because being adored by the lower classes is pretty much a death knell for any high end brand (see Burberry in the early 00s) so they're actively trying to cause controversy to steer blacks away from their brand (see the Gucci turtleneck fiasco).

good. I was always a Versace man.

Me on the left.

She's a lesbian though.

He is kind of an asshole

Because metalheads command so much respect

JUST

Attached: E1FBEF5A-A501-4BB0-AA2E-C3D85C8F6B37.png (600x600, 590K)

haha look at this dood

Chapter 2: World Domination is there r best album. It has everybody .
youtu.be/6fGFebKOOfU

>Faggot-war
>good

Attached: 1478868435070.jpg (904x711, 111K)

manowar has some good songs. don't listen to that other user. but that goes for most metalshit, a bunch of good songs and alot of shit

is he turning into honkler

kek this is the best bait i've seen in a while

how can his acting career be real if our eyes aren't real?
also, is he a gamer?

Came here to post this

Attached: mfw.png (184x137, 13K)

SOMEBODY FUCKING EDIT THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

>but that goes for most metalshit
That goes for most bands whatever the genre. But you're right, I remember people in highschool being into Agent Steel only because of one song. It's a REALLY great track though.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdCwdfjMqHg

Because he's a terrible actor like his father but without the charisma.

He's in a state of deep method acting for Dennis Rodman's biopic.

He’s a no talent faggot

Imagine being a dumb fucking teenager again except this time all the stupid shit you ever did is online for all to see forever.
The lives zoomer kids must have to live scares me.

>tried to instantly be a leading star instead of doing smaller roles

nepotism is only for jews, silly Smith niggas

I mean, that's not even that wrong.
Metallica makes by far the most of their money these days by licensing their bandlogo to companies that print in on shirts or whatever.

>rap is just one of my fetishes like a dragon that's pregnant

Attached: 1529409780830.png (1197x1194, 503K)

>Metallica, Slayer, Motorhead are other popular ones that they always wear. Those bands are cool and all, but they're all beginner-tier gateway newfag to metal bands, bands most legit metalheads have long ago moved on from to better shit.

Nah they’re still good. And every band you say is better was influenced by them.

>le jews are le responsible for my le virginity

Every time. When will you autistic manbabies grow up?

Attached: 1553207217204.png (753x960, 29K)

>10 years ago I was an outcast for wearing metal t shirts in high school.
>now they’re fashionable

Not fair

You'd be an outcast today as well.

The jooossss

I know this feel. I recently watched 2 and Half Men and Monk, that early 2000s aesthetic in tv and movies just can't be beat.

Yeah it just seems niggers can wear them ironically.

I still have all my t shirts but I don’t wear them anymore. And I still buy shirts when I go to concerts.

Fuck me this is real

>metalheads
>respected
Lul

Not anymore, at least

I think the problem is that the people that wear metal shirts are mostly scrawny, pale guys with glasses and long unkempt hair.
It just looks goofy.

99.9% of children involved with hollywood grow up to be weirdos
coincidence?

It was never respected, see: satanic panic and PMRC hysteria

It went from being an edgy subculture not acceptable in polite society (i.e. not respected) to a boomer joke (i.e. not respected)

I remember seeing clips of when he was kid, full of energy and charismatic. Teenager awkwardness annihilated him.

He looks like a gypsy.

Nigger i know agerbira

>Metallica makes by far the most of their money these days by licensing their bandlogo to companies that print in on shirts or whatever.
Metallica barely license their logo m8. I don't know what you are talking about but they hold a pretty tight control of their trademark.

i think he never really wanted to be an actor

rich parents kids either have to be super smart or work really hard and be dedicated
to achieve success
then he has like 10% chance to be famous
the other way is just stale unsettling open hear operation that doesn't end up success

This. They tried to turn him into Will Smith 2.0 regardless of whether he wanted to be or not. My dad did the same to me from a very early age and I was nothing like him even then.

Attached: 1555093448403.jpg (1168x720, 61K)

>tfw 26 now
>tfw old enough to have just missed that period where social media completely took over

Thank fucking god. The amount of cringey shit I did/said in high school still haunts me to this day.

Attached: 4D1E9014-055F-4891-A602-4257BA2D4E41.png (1334x750, 1.88M)

I was a fucking idiot online as a teenager and I sometimes get anxious thinking of all the shit I said with my full name and picture present. I cannot imagine being a teenager right now with how hypersensitive and passive aggressive everybody has become.

Because hes full on loony toons without the cartoon physics

I played a gig with the guitarist from Manowar once and he was the biggest fake macho blubbery bitch I've ever seen. That's all I have to say about that.

Cringe but Manowar-pilled

I don't know what to think of this post

Attached: Manowar-3.jpg (406x604, 80K)

Arent we all?

Ok.
But metallica is the biggest and one of the most famous bands in the world.
How many dozens of movies use their songs?
Even the recent punisher season 2 trailer had metallica.

You have to bean ignorant retard to not even do a google searchon something you are wearing

based

Holy shit that guy in the middle, his telepathic energy is so strong that everyone naturally moved away. This dude will mind crush your ass then fuck your bitch with a two foot long energy projection penis

Your dad tried to turn you into Will SMith 2.0?

The guy is wrong either way, metallica are not very good at merch that isn0t controlled by them, most metallica t-shirts are just bootlegs, metallica gets most of their money from use of their music. The whole story sounds more like bait,metallica gets tons of money out of merch, but it's not from $10 walmart t-shirts

>"Motherfucker, you look 30!"

Attached: look30.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Its real

Attached: 1426984936855.png (247x248, 88K)

he was part of an academy award winning movie, lay off haters

youtube.com/watch?v=J_8urPATctU

He is busy meeting kpop bands

Attached: gettyimages-1142494881.jpg (1080x720, 161K)

BAHLEE DAT

Lol at the nazi cripple- Also why they are so many manlets- Like the dude with the white sweater could be a chad if he werent tall like a girl

for virtue signaling. not a real lesbian.

Are you retarded? Why are you typing like a mongoloid?

Unfortunately this is correct.

Big Bear looking motherfucker

Attached: Big_Bear.png (233x331, 88K)

Attached: 580b57fcd9996e24bc43c2f1.png (729x800, 50K)

>Also why they are so many manlets
Most people aren't fully grown until the age of 18

heh

Attached: 1552503121641s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

I am 31

fuck
>pic related

Attached: philosophy.jpg (720x405, 17K)

Attached: Chia Pet.jpg (488x488, 50K)

I don't find him interesting at all simply because of the fact he was born and raised in a rich privileged family. It's always these types of people who are born this way to be really void of any type of feelings.

Attached: 1555135313945.jpg (750x935, 133K)

oof

>JUST
>it's even in all caps