Be me

>be me
>watch Taxi Driver with friends
>you're just like Travis user!

Attached: 1530919019468.png (1920x1080, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com.ar/scholar?q=starvation and longevity&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart
gizmodo.com/how-living-near-the-starvation-point-can-extend-lifespa-1791290101
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do I get this lean

I asked /fit/ if this really works and they said no. They're a bunch of morons, I'm glad I ignored them and now my resilience to pain is higher than it ever was

I really like the simplicity of consumer products in the 70s. no pretence or over marketing 50 different versions of the product. just one neat product

Not eating doesn't seem to be the way. For the last 2-3 months I've been eating less than 1000 kcal per day. Im not trying to gain weight on purpose, I'm just super mega depressed and don't feel like eating (Ive always been 140 lbs)

Anyway /fit/ will tell you hurrr just dont eat but that's not the case. Just lift and have good genetics. Without genetics youre fucked

its not that great of a film

one of my friends told me to watch Mr robot because the main character was like me. I watched the first episode and have never been so insulted in my life

Not to mention i am completely technologically illiterate

Mr robot is the normalfag's idea of an outcast weirdo. Travis is the reality

I'd take that as a compliment.

that never happened

Eat breadchunk cereal with whiskey for breakfast

Except it did happen user. I'm scared.

it's interesting how normies like to judge when someone uses the computer a lot but they themselves spend all day staring at their phones looking for who liked their instagram photo

But that's the beauty of normies, they can sense who's a weirdo by just looking at them

it didn't. no one said that. you've never watched a movie with other people. stop pretending.

>it's interesting how normies like to judge when someone uses the computer a lot but they themselves spend all day staring at their phones looking for who liked their instagram photo
RISE THE FUCK UP COMPUTER NERDS

>you've never watched a movie with other people
What makes you say that user?

I am nothing like that character though. The only similarity is that Im also seriously mentally ill which has isolated me.

They use instagram to post activities they’ve done outside the house while you use the computer to download russian cp

what the fuck are you going on about?

are you trying to tell me that going outside is better than candydoll?

fat chance

Travis was the original incel

>1000 kcal per day
No wonder you're depressed

Scientific shit says eating less (even at starvation) actually leads to a healthier and way longer life

>scientific shit

Attached: imbecile.png (640x640, 586K)

scholar.google.com.ar/scholar?q=starvation and longevity&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

gizmodo.com/how-living-near-the-starvation-point-can-extend-lifespa-1791290101

If you watched a movie with friends you're already not like travis.

>needing 1000 kcal per day
What the fuck, unless you work in a construction job or similar stuff you don't need that much

an average male needs like 2k just to maintain

>implying someone truly like travis would have friends to watch movies with

Yeah but you're depressed

Not him but maybe he's been alive for 1000 years

How can a guy that good looking be incel?

>watching Taxi Driver with friends

Attached: 1489890433252.png (573x495, 187K)

That hurts user, they really can sense who is not a normie. So oblivious to almost everything important that happens in life, but not even 5 seconds around them and they know to ostracize you. Are they all developmentally challenged psychics that process brain-wave patterns to weed out who doesn't belong, because it really feels like it sometime.

Your friends call you ‘user’ IRL?

>one of my friends told me to watch Mr robot because the main character was like me
One of my friends told me to watch The Good Doctor for the same reason.

Attached: 1555165810808.jpg (1060x404, 92K)

who watches taxi driver with friends even

By being autistic