David Lynch is getting old. Do you think he'll make any feature film...

David Lynch is getting old. Do you think he'll make any feature film? The thought of losing him is like losing an old friend, and it deeply saddens me.

One of a kind, top of the line.

Attached: GettyImages-687351750-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnYJ6gjZOCc
youtube.com/watch?v=o9LvqESsRlM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE
youtu.be/2GXGc4EobS8
youtube.com/watch?v=rQsGma4_H1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING CELLPHONE

Ronnie Rocket (2022)
Mark my words.

*another feature film.

I think he's still got some years left in him, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he never made another film. He has so many artistic outlets and I don't think filmaking is especially important to him these days.

Twin Peaks Season 4

Did you even see the new season twink peaks? It was horrible.

I loved it.

It felt extremely significant to be able to watch it as it was airing live, and if you did not tune in on Sundays you missed out on something... Significant.

LYNCHED

David lunch lol

it was excellent. your too much of a brainlet to understand though

Rumor has it he's trying to get funding for a bio pic about a black blues player I think.

Attached: lynched md.webm (720x384, 598K)

Absolutely. Probably my favorite TV viewing experience of all time. It was so unique and emotional. The Log Lady stuff ripped my heart out. There was such a profound feeling of nostalgia. Not the gaudy obvious nostalgia, but genuine and sincere and painful nostalgia. Like visiting your home town and seeing a high school ex-girlfriend in a bar and smiling at each other across the room before her husband comes in.

Fuck man.

I know this feeling and it is a great analogy. I saw my HS girlfriend at a bar and she was with her new boyfriend and I was with a group of friends. And we gave one another a long gaze and a smile as to say I'm really happy to see you're doing well. Needless to say, I was embarrassed, but all of my friends were unironically saying how nice of a moment it was.

I'm happy you got to feel that user.

Attached: twinpeaks-coffee-supercut.jpg (1280x720, 445K)

Easily my favorite live Television experience ever. I am such a massive Lynch fan but am younger so I honestly do not think I have seen anything he has made air or in the theater. It was such a privilege to be alive to see something he crafted airing live.

It validated the Magical mythos.

Only one I saw in theaters when it was new was Mulholland Drive. I'm 36 now and my local art theater did a run of all of Lynch's films. Got to see Eraserhead, etc, on the big screen on real film... I guess what I'm saying is hopefully you'll get a similar chance to see his work in a theater too.

>It was horrible.

it was actually very painful to watch. look at how triggered the lynch zealots get

dude fuck you lmao

this is what sucking dave lynches cock looks like

>oh please daddy Lynch more scenes of a guy sweeping and people sitting around talking about nothing, but were gonna speculate the purpose of for years with no actual answers

what did he mean by this?

Attached: clues.jpg (323x500, 41K)

good riddance

i agree.. one of the worst things i eer watched.

Thanks bud.

Oh god no

have sex
also he is going to die next year

im a lynch newfag where do I start with him

This is such bait, David Lynch is one of the trollsiest filmmakers.

Universal may have forced him to write it, but the jokes on them because David Lynch wrote it

Are those terrible looking animations on Criterion Channel any good

Dumbland?

It's essentially a comedy series he did, and the only time he admits he was trying to make a comedy series.

I thought they were funny

unironically the scariest scene ever to be filmed, the whole thing that is, starting with the buildup in the diner

I forgot to mention, the Criterion Channel version has shit audio quality, probably because its sourced from the swf file. The Youtube uploads are sourced from the DVD audio

need more LYNCHED pics

Attached: 1530432903817.jpg (624x415, 86K)

Attached: LYNCHED.png (1334x750, 891K)

Sonny Gym lmao

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-13-23h48m18s803.jpg (1281x706, 234K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-13-23h49m06s094.jpg (1281x706, 172K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-13-23h50m09s512.jpg (1281x706, 150K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-13-23h51m02s776.jpg (1281x706, 169K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-13-23h51m08s867.jpg (1281x706, 167K)

SONNNNNY GYM!

Anyone have HD Caps from The Straight Story?

The HD version looks beautiful

i dare not ever watch that movie again. i wept enough the first time.

That is a fucking fantastic film

Eraserhead

???

Attached: david lenchh.png (640x443, 254K)

You left out the part where the ex-girlfriend got old and ugly

lol

Attached: 1524635758356869.jpg (917x899, 49K)

Premonitions Following An Evil Deed
youtube.com/watch?v=fnYJ6gjZOCc
then Eraserhead

I'd start with Blue Velvet for a "soft intro"

He got fucking Lynched by the ding ding diddlying panty eater himself. Season 4, when ?

based lunchposter trio

Reminder:

Attached: staytuned.png (389x97, 8K)

It really is.

Depends. You want Surreal Lynch or Realistic Lynch?

>tfw scarier horror film in 1 minute than any horror in the past decade
How does he do it??

I haven't felt that part yet.
Lynch made the only worthwhile film on that fucking Lumiere DVD. I love Greenaway but his film was shit.

LLDL

Attached: 1554938899828.jpg (1200x1200, 184K)

Attached: david launchh.png (640x443, 258K)

Post rare David's

Attached: 1554939459586.jpg (460x307, 28K)

No.

Attached: DavidLynch1.jpg (300x484, 28K)

Fuck you

Attached: 1531456221425.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

Attached: eraserhead.png (500x274, 94K)

would you choose lunch over lynch, /tpg/?

Attached: lynchh à paris.jpg (950x1424, 146K)

Attached: 1539066232473.png (750x1000, 384K)

he seems upset he can't enjoy his lunch in private

Attached: 1554944227041.gif (500x250, 843K)

UNCLE JERRYS BACK!

BENJMAINNNN!

It was aight. It's incredibly (INCREDIBLY) self-indulgent, which if you're not a Lynch obssessive can get pretty old. And it doesn't feel like Twin Peaks at all. It's its own thing. But it has some great moments, like Ep. 8

Have I lost my mind or do you faggots not know what airing live means?

HELLOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 15252346342757.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>mfw he doesn't know that The Return was live.

Attached: lynchh à paris 2.jpg (950x1424, 152K)

Probably not, I'm guessing he'll stick to smaller projects like his paintings and stuff.
Though he was spotted at a netflix locale last year, so maybe he has something cooking, but I doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9LvqESsRlM&feature=youtu.be
“We never get to go dreamy or anything”

Reminder that Lynch has a fucking cult
Raped his daughter
Killed jack nance and his wife
Responsible for the deaths of many twin peaks actors that died recently because they knew too much
Raped Amber Tamblyn (which is why she's such a psycho nowadays)
Ruined Robert Blake's life.
Started this whole weinstein thing. He's friends with Ashley Judd who was one of the first who started this whole thing....Laura Dern, another one of his cult member and a bitch, his biggest plant in the industry now (was in the fucking biggest movie of the year) Charlyne Yi...the list goes fucking on. Lynch is a fucking devil.
His movies includes the evil people as well...Jeremy R Lindholm fucking murdered his girlfriend, robert knepper was recently accused of rape and shit, probably because he dared to criticize lynch in one his orgies. Jim Belushi, who fucking killed his brother and is a vocal supporter of Roman Polanski (Lynch too btw)

Lynch is the greatest conman and the devil of hollywood. All his movies are fucking biopics of his own doings.

Based here we go again

Attached: 1495844205274.jpg (768x577, 55K)

Someone post the pic of that /x/fag who tried to put a curse on Lynch and suffered extreme mental damage

Attached: 1539306170570.jpg (233x216, 8K)

fuck you my man

Attached: lynchh à paris 3.jpg (950x1424, 152K)

can;t wait until lynch dies and doesn't get a sticky

Attached: MhKORqP.png (1600x900, 652K)

>that doesn't make him based

Lynch always seems targetted at artsy people and I hate feeling targets in my movies. And to be honest, all I'll say that to all surrealism. If I want something artsy, I much prefer watching slow cinema like Theo or Costa iunno. Anyone feel the same?

lnch be like

joke's on you m8 the end of twin peaks s3 with coop and laura is ialready n the ronnie rocketverse

OHNO NO NO NO
L-LOOK AT THIS DUDE
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS DUDE

No

m"ake nota movie man

So what was Ronnie Rocket supposed to be about?

>your

Attached: david lynch pajaritos.jpg (1080x668, 98K)

a daring synthesis

>73 is "getting old"
GTFO BOOMER

How the electricity in our hearts make amends with the savage side of our soul. Lynch stated in his book that he visions Ronnie Rocket as a trilogy: the first one'd be 4 hours in duration, in black and white; the other two would follow Ronnie as he'd learn to control the world with his electricity, in the same vain as Tetsuo The Iron Man (the Shinya Tsukamoto film).

based 'based lunchposter' poster

F

Attached: 1535246129048.jpg (500x623, 63K)

David Lynch murders confirmed

Attached: 1496788016631.jpg (750x554, 68K)

here's a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE

Attached: BTJkQjjz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 45K)

We've watched the films of generations
To David Lynch, none compares
We spread his art across the film buff nation
Besting everyone everywhere.

We're Lynch fans forever, Lynch fans together
We're family, but so much more
No matter what comes, we will face the weather
We're Lynch fans to the core

Eeyup.

There's no place that I'd rather be
Than watchin' Lynch with my family
Friends all around come to join and see
As we rewatch Eraserhead!

Surrealist plots, layers thick as thieves
Any cliché he discards with ease
He's here for the art of it, through thick and thin
You're always welcome with your Kino kin
Wheeeeee!

You're more fun than the films of Finch'
Or the coolest scenes of the best Kubrick
The love I feel here is swim, not sink
As we spread Lynch across this land

Attached: tux square.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

Attached: straightstorymedium.png (2471x1052, 3.96M)

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HELLOOOOOOOOoOOOoOOO

lynch deserves 2+ stickies

wait wait what is this from?

nvm i was being retarded i remember now. thank you for your patience

no he wont make another. why do you think he made twin peaks finally? thats the last thing he had to do.

based Michael

Attached: AhdpS7W.png (1116x718, 1.26M)

HELLOOOOOOO

Thought he was wearing a sombrero

REMINDER THAT DAVID LYNCH IS THE REAL LIFE SUTTER CANE AND IS BEHIND THE RECENT CLOWN WORLD MADNESS

youtu.be/2GXGc4EobS8

>HELLOOOOOOOOOO

Definitely with The Cowboy and the Frenchman
youtube.com/watch?v=rQsGma4_H1Y

One for his conscious and one for his subconscious

HELLOOOOOOO

What how did you get that picture of me? :(

Agree. I dropped it after the second episode, it was just unbearable trash.

THERE THEY ARE user

FACES OF STONE

Attached: 457887.jpg (1146x655, 133K)

Can you name some of your favorite movies? I'm curious what kind of content people like this consume

>people like this
What kind of people, son?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)

Attached: 1497874166566.jpg (854x480, 25K)

The kind of people who call this wonderful, amazing creation trash

problem child 2 electric boogaloo

also look at the sign post on this tread,... do not feed the trolls.

People have different tastes, son. You'll grow out of it eventually.

I'm not your son, cousin

if you're lucky, you'll grow into it one day

Why do pseudo intellectual guys pretend to like David lynch

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wishing dementia upon somebody is not very polite, son.

I'm not your cousin, pal.

I remember this coming with the dvd

>“Set mostly in Los Angeles, Antelope Don’t Run No More braids threads from Mulholland Drive and INLAND EMPIRE into a narrative fantasia that incorporates space aliens, talking animals, and a beleaguered musician named Pinky; it’s impressed everyone who’s read it as one of the best scripts Lynch has ever written.”
I hope he makes this.

>narrative fantasia that incorporates space aliens, talking animals, and a beleaguered musician named Pinky
Sounds more like something by Grant Morrsion desu. Now that's a pairing I'd like to see work together.

HELLOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1553528503278.jpg (699x700, 97K)

Silent Hill please Mr Lynch.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)

Attached: 1553816031452.jpg (960x720, 85K)

Attached: evil cooper.jpg (700x700, 101K)

that's true, what I wished on you, however, is good taste

he might as well be dead, if Twin Peaks season 3 is any indicator of his current level of ability

>too much of a brainlet to understand
>understand

what was there to understand, exactly?

PRÖÖÖÖÖHH

Attached: 16F1FE31-D665-40DC-BE1D-B70FFB647B43.jpg (760x752, 70K)

>what was there to understand, exactly?
countless symbols of ancient myths and religions (judy, shadow self doppelganger, lodge, etc.) the absurdity of modern life, tp lore for example.... why are you here?

imagine being so salty you weren't cast in the return of a show you yourself had called 'boring', that you spew enough shit to distract from the real pedos in Hollywood

that looks shooped af

HELLOOOOOOOO

Funny, go!

unironically this

The midget stabbing scene in the Twin Peaks return is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I dunno why but it cracks me up every time I think about it.

For a kino toddler? Sure, son.

Don't die.

Its easily one of my favorite things on television of all time. Nothing's kept me -that- engaged for an entire season. If your opinion is genuine you might have bad taste.

Were the dolls alive

Hell be fine.

>that hair
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS WHAT'S HIS SECRET

Attached: aaagh.png (590x559, 480K)

Meditation

based FUCK LYNCH
Based Frost should take over. He might be able to write something coherent.

Quinoa

It was a slog. Every scene went on longer than it should. David prioritized midget-shaming over any aspect of film making.

We need a new. I like Lanthimos. Kid's gold.

I can hear his stupid voice reading this. This movie is good, but it really isn't that complicated.

>lmao you're dreaming
>wakey wakey
>lesbos = arthouse

>Robert Blake
Even his family believe he murdered his wife, but the motherfucker got off. It's also the exact plot of the movie. It can't be a coincidence. Lynch is another Luciferean film maker serving his Mason masters with tacky symbolism.

HELLOOOOOOOO

HELLOOOoOOOo

I'm pretty sure 90% of Yea Forums like Lynch because of his meme appeal. Autists here are all about plot and it's one thing Lynch isn't that great at. He has a solid grasp of it but it's not someting he seems interested in. If you like Lynch and don't like abstract art, I don't understand how you'd like his movies since what he does is mostly emotional stimulation through visuals (which is what movies are about).

HELLOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1554140037695.png (605x340, 278K)

Attached: CDD57B15-2277-42AD-BF0C-ACA6A66EAF0A.gif (512x237, 174K)

and don't forget jennifer syme