So I hear he dies in Endgame and Valkyrie takes up Stormbreaker. How would you feel about this?

So I hear he dies in Endgame and Valkyrie takes up Stormbreaker. How would you feel about this?

Attached: thor-raganro.jpg (750x563, 67K)

based

Attached: WE tessa.jpg (1582x850, 313K)

I'll never know why there are niggers in asgard

I honestly wish all of them would die in endgame

It's capeshit. I don't give a crap.

Meanwhile the golden era of Marvel movies was driven entirely by white men. Post-Endgame is going to drop heavily besides Spiderman. People grew up watching the current plotline and won't be as enthused by the new offerings.

laugh my ass off as Disney struggles to understand why the films are tanking.

They really do not understand that Endgame isn't the next chapter...it's where 35% of it's audience will leave

I literally don't care anymore

Attached: 8ckfp1y4oxm21.jpg (828x794, 82K)

I would shoot myself in the head.

He needs to live so he can rebuild Asgard.

He is Asgard true king.

Watching Marlel capeshit, lol

People will still watch Doctor Strange and Black Panther

I almost expect it at this point. Is anyone even going to care about the MCU after Endgame?

who?

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

So what, Capt. Marvel dies in Endgame too but that, like Thor's death, is in an alternate timeline they access vi the quantum realm.

Hemsworth still has more in his contract, doesn't he? It's just Downey and Evans who are getting shitcanned for making too much money.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to not watching any more MCU after this.

Nope
Commented so clearly you do
Yup movies easily make hundreds of millions of $. So clearly someone is watching it. Stay mad lol

This franchise will go to shit when the original cast decides to leaves. The new guys are boring... and yet they still bring in tons of money. Maybe it'll never die?

Have sex

baste redditor :^)

>after this

Attached: 1554644536119.png (645x773, 49K)

Stop objectifying women

>implying I don't buy a ticket for something else and just walk into capeshit instead
A man's gotta shitpost, bruh.

Are they ever going to acknowledge the hundreds, possibly thousands, of innocent people the black-washed deserter sent to their deaths?
They kept playing her ruthless mistreatment of kidnapped victims off as a joke and Goldblum even mentions she is his top slaver. Were we just supposed to forget all that?

Weird choice but not unexpected. Jane and the warriors 3 are gone. I would've prefered Sif if they were going this route.

So you concede that the box office consistency is down the toilet.

Commenting on a thread doesnt mean you care about the material you worthless retard. Are you 12? I dont give a shit about star wars and havent watched a film since attack of the clones. Doesnt mean i dont shitpost in star wars threads. Lurk more

You mean you "hear" from the reddit thread where the leaker sounds full of shit? Lmao No need to be vague you dipshit

Same with
Stark, the Wakandan "YASSS" Queen is going to build a Synaptic Womyn Suit.
Rogers, Falcon is going to become the new Captain Globe
and so on
All the phase 1 white male characters are going to die and be replaced by women, colored men and most often Colored women.

Yeah, just like how they expect you to like Captain Marvel because Thor said he liked her too.

>he doesn't understand that people with lives have children and stuff that influences future consumption, children who have grown up with the new characters
LOL

they're Vanir

>Synergy dictates that the comics would do the same in the most half-assed way possible while shitting on Thor
It's funny how people once thought the MCU would save the comics.

They can't write female characters anyway. They just make male characters that look like women.

>Yup movies easily make hundreds of millions of $. So clearly someone is watching it. Stay mad lol
IMAGINE posting this on a film discussion board.

Calling it capeshit and marlel..imagine posting that on a film discussion board

At least shitpost good or in a more clever way

Might as well, he'd be lonely otherwise now that Evans and RDJ are out. Make an all female all black avengers for all I care, God knows I'm not gonna watch it anyway and it would be a funny experiment.

Honestly, Avengers 2 should have been the Thanos arc and Avengers 3 should have been Civil War ending with Captain America getting killed and Iron Man permanently retiring from the guilt. Would've given these films some real pathos instead of just 'I don't feel so good'.

I'm still going to watch but not with as much interest. These movies have been a part of my life since I was 16.

Like your idea about the avengers movies but Marvel needed more characters available to them to do a true civil war story

>I'm still going to watch but not with as much interest. These movies have been a part of my life since I was 16.
Most of them suck ass though, dude. Honestly the only character where every movie he's had is at least decent is Captain America. Thor hasn't had a good fucking movie yet, it's unbelievable. Iron Man hasn't had a great movie since 1 and a decent one since 2. The others? Who the fuck cares about them?

>literally how I would feel about the whole MCU

Attached: gladitsover.jpg (300x345, 42K)

If that is the case they completely fucked up Thor's entire story line.
>some drunk black bitch is worthy of Stormbringer's power
>White guy who is virtuous and strives towards truth and justice barely moves Mjolnir
Yeah. Fuck them if that is the case.

Only one I can't stand to watch again is Doctor Strange.

In terms of sequels Thor 2 and Iron Man 2 are bad but still watchable. Iron Man 3 was good aside from the whole mandarin thing.

Shes a brown queer woman, so she can do no wrong

Attached: 1548774390261.gif (487x815, 65K)

Why does your worthless reddit "leak" thread deserve clever shitposting. Dont answer that, it doesnt

>Maybe it'll never die?
Black Panther, Spider-Man, Guardians, Avengers won't.
The rest will fall into Ant-Man or Solo tier unless they improve a ton.

What the fuck is wrong with these people. THE FUCK

Wouldn't be surprised, Hemsworth doesn't represent the future Disney wants to portray

Attached: Z2MQarU.jpg (1000x2251, 570K)

Well I'm probably giving up the capeshit after Endgame anyway
It's gonna be much harder to keep my ass in the seat if Robert Downey, Captain Murrca, and Thor bow out.
Maybe Dr. Strange and Guardians Of The Galaxy can keep my interest if they have a really good concept going;
Spiderman has my ticket, but will keep it only if it looks really interesting (I've always wanted to see Mysterio on the big screen)
I would love to see the Mac Gargan that was introduced in Homecoming become the Scorpion and have an epic storyline where he wants to kill JJ Jameson and Spiderman
Maybe even a Kingpin Spiderman Movie;
And it's a reeeeeaaally long shot but a good Venom storyline would be awesome.
So the MCU has my attention if they have a really good Spiderman movie, but also if they bring in The X-Men
Things I will not give a shit about:
>anyone else becoming Captain America
>anyone else becoming Iron Man
>anyone else becoming Thor
Fuck's sake, if a character dies let them bow out and stay away until there's a reboot some day in the future.

Attached: Robert-Downey-Jr-Iron-Man-Pepper-Potts-Tony-Stark.jpg (618x412, 31K)

/thread.
It died when it went mainstream and began injected pleb tier propaganda/politics to ease the masses. In an attempt to cash-in on resonating w/ plebs, they turned the whole franchise and heroes into plebs. The whole framing was meant to inspire people beyond... Now, for shekels they attempt to mirror the idiots of society and idiocy so as to be palatable to a larger audience.

DC Comics Joker looks good but I'm sure it will be full of bullshit too (maybe less). Dark Knight was 10/10. Marvel Movies just seem childlike at this point

>does not want to work wit da white peepo
>or men

>next movie costarring with white men
ooh boy

Attached: e8a3db9a9d66963ba0917b0496b343944bb3bbda.jpg (300x300, 39K)

>TESSA THOMPSON DOESN'T WANT TO WORK WITH WHITE MEN
>proceeds to star in MIB4 with two white men, one of which was recently embroiled in controversy over wanting to kill black men

Like they dropped the ball on the payoff set up in Age of Ultron. Dropped it like a motherfucker.

And Disney knows this on some level. That's why they're going to re-launch the X-Men for Phase 5.

Excellent point. Tonedeaf as fuck. Dishonest, too.

This is some NPC shit.

>Tessa Thompson does not want to work with a ‘bunch of white people’ or men

oh it shows tessa...it shows.

Attached: lol.webm (1366x566, 1.05M)

Hemsworth and Thor are the most based of the bunch, they want to cuck him as much as possible. E.g "I like her"

Tessa Thompson is an ugly pig nigger.

this is the most stiff, offputting sex scene i've ever seen and there is no fucking chemistry between the two of them whatsoever.

True and especially based for not being a ragnacuck. As a Thor fan ((((Waititi)))'s shitpiece was the worst part, I'd prefer him dead in Endgame than see him directed by that again

>I'll never know why there are niggers in asgard

So that black people watch the movie and buy movie merchandise. Diversity in movies is profitable.

Thor 4, Black Panther 2, Antman 3, Dr Strange 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 will all sell well. Marvel knows how to make profitable movies. Even without Iron man and Captain America the marvel cinematic universe is still massively successful.

just like in real life. Stay mad whity

Attached: 1553223171543.gif (350x249, 754K)

I feel the same way. After inifty war I might just watch GOTG and maybe spiderman.

The originals all signed 6 film contracts, I believe, so they're all already free whenever they want to quit

I already don't watch these movies.

based

>t. fellow whitey

I doubt I'll care. I only go to the cinema to watch the 'big' movies (or Cap titles) like IW and Endgame, I watch a few on dvd/digital rental, but overall the universe has gone one too long. It's also finally about to blow it's load. I went from screaming 'YES! YES!' to sighing and checking my watch a handful of movies ago. Unless they pull out the X-Men in a way that improves on the Fox series they are totally and completely fucked going forwards, having/likely having killed off all their big heroes with what feels like a C-Team to replace them.

I don't even know how you do the Fantastic Four well and without them being the 'first' family' or how you add the X-Men to a setting where mutants haven't even been mentioned.

Valkyrie died in the beginning of Infinity War when the refugee ship exploded. Thanos was only supposed to kill half of them, but apparently not.

Seconding this.

>Wants to avoid working with white men
>joins a franchise based on Norse mythology
outstanding move

it makes me feel like user should really find something better to do with his life than shitpost nonsense about fiction that isn't even out yet

Attached: 1531561190847.png (355x436, 69K)

> screaming 'YES!YES!' at a theatre
you're oozing with sõy

>I don't even know how you do the Fantastic Four well

Attached: image.jpg (350x497, 136K)

And people complain about Brie Larson? At least Brie is not a nigger.

That's different. When traditionally white characters are played by POC thats progressive and a win for diversity. In all other situations though honkies need to get lost

Tony Stark got wasted and played with a weapon of mass destruction in front of a crowd on hundreds of innocent people are we just supposed to forget about that???

>Fantastic Four
>Five characters

>Captain America=Falcon
>Iron man =Black woman
>Thor =Become Whor