Does Yea Forums need a Brie Larson General?

Does Yea Forums need a Brie Larson General?

Attached: brie gonna getcha tv.jpg (1057x1057, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfRlSX7RoVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably

Attached: brie its only smellz.webm (1280x720, 424K)

>Brie Larson General
>Capeshit General
>Star Wars General
>E-celeb General
>BBC general

I think shes just adorable, I don't understand the hate for her.

Attached: cursed.jpg (1125x1468, 191K)

Have sex

yes please

Attached: 6937d7460623071.jpg (2999x3899, 1.64M)

THREAD HIJACKED
old dry roasties gtfo

/MONER/ GENERAL

Attached: 1553550121215.jpg (1080x1134, 188K)

>In 2013, Greenwald began a relationship with actress Brie Larson. In May 2016, Larson's representative confirmed that the pair were engaged.[3]
>On January 11, 2019, it was reported that Greenwald and Larson had called off their engagement
She's just hurt, Yea Forums.

She DESERVES a whole BOARD

Based

>implying Brie fags aren't also Moner fags

Attached: mean gril being really mean.webm (782x657, 627K)

That would imply the shills have any intention of actually discussing her with legitimacy (as if there's much to discuss).

doesn't need to be a shill thread. It can also be used to contain ONLY the BEST foot fungus, muh white dudes, muh box office conspiracies, and flat butt shitposting of the 80s, 90s, and today!

Attached: brie larson muscles.jpg (600x439, 57K)

I want to like her, but I am genuinely confused why she doesn't do something about those tootsies. She wears makeup and shaves her pits and legs, so she's not one of those MY BODY IS ME ACCEPT feminists, yet she has an entire mushroom crop creeping out from under those toenails. I don't get it.

Attached: 1553077240758.jpg (400x640, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cfRlSX7RoVw

That's hard to watch.

She's like Angela from The Office except without the redeeming qualities.

we need a cunny general.

Why did Yea Forums go from hating and troll Brie to worshiping her?

Based
The mods won't look here

Her foot fungus cleared up.

I like her bantz.

Attached: brie larson sideways glance.png (1591x1082, 2.3M)

> ARRRGH I'M GONNA GETCHA user
> I'M GONNA SUCK YOUR COCK
What do in this situation

>a thread for me?

Attached: 1553415280985.png (659x623, 673K)

Every thread should be a Brie thread

Attached: briefu.jpg (1080x1350, 152K)

Because she's got Yea Forums on suicide watch.

Attached: 1555203399196.jpg (1338x2000, 443K)

>
Stay salty my le guy.

ARGHH I HATE HER SO MUCH
STOP POSTING HER ALL THE TIME IT'S SO FRUSTRATING REEEEE

Would Yea Forums watch a movie where Moner dominates Brie and turns her into a submissive slave?

based dilator

Attached: 1554101396080.jpg (877x1097, 119K)

This. She BTFO Yea Forums so fucking bad that Yea Forums has gone mental.

I dislike her because she's a corporate mouthpiece that participated energetically in her master's scummy advertisement campaign to bait incels and to frame all dislike for their movies as anti-feminist.

aight

Attached: 1541131398341.jpg (1118x866, 103K)

dude, the movies is already forgotten, some people still talk about fury´s eye and the controversy around the film but come on

>implying all the captain footfungus threads against the movie and endless predictions that it'd fail before it came out were anything BUT "anti-feminist".
nobody circlejerks about "corporate mouthpeices" for any of the other capeshit movies.

Attached: brie larson.gif (394x302, 2.7M)

I don't care about the movie, I was just responding to the question about why she was disliked with the reason I dislike her.

she talking bout my bepis?

Attached: angry npc.jpg (220x229, 6K)

What circlejerk? That's the only time I've seen that opinion expressed. What's more I don't have a problem with feminism, but I have a problem with corporations using it to pretend they're moral.

I'd rather have a Doom Patrol general.

While I thought it sucked that they brought in a black guy (Cyborg) to be the lead over Brendan Frasier, it turned out okay cause they just had a killer episode where he unlocks his internet child lock and surfs Tinder.

Coon Patrol's best episode though was when the gay character realizes that he isn't strictly gay, he's into transsexuals too! What a character arc. He even got to sing showtunes like his hero Lady Gaga!

Listen... DCucks will shill this episode day in and day out even knowing how heavy it is on the LGBT tones (it makes Netflix look prejudice). Don't ever listen to DCuck lies, like the ones they're spreading about the children's film Shazam being kino. Spoiler alert: it's not.

They cannot deny anything said in this post.

Attached: DC loves LGBT.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>but I have a problem with corporations using it to pretend they're moral.
would you rather they just act like cynical, nihilistic assholes?

They're making entertainment to sell to kids and their parents. People generally aren't attracted to blanket ugly cynicism or whatever.

Why exactly is "virtue signalling" a bad thing? Particularly when we're talking about kids?

Like it's easy to just be a miserable "adult" that loves to whine about "corporations pretending they're moral" or wtf ever but other than your feelings whats it matter if Disney can make money from making kids feel good about themselves for a while?

Attached: brie larson and kid.jpg (1200x883, 176K)

It didn't though

>Why exactly is "virtue signalling" a bad thing?

nu Yea Forums ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1549124754679.jpg (385x498, 45K)

So you can't actually argue for yourself? It's just a no-no word?

Why, IN YOUR OPINION, is "virtue signalling" a bad thing? Also what do you think "virtue signalling" is?

And it's funny that you post the NPC meme because what the fuck is more NPC than getting asked a question in good faith and responding by lashing out and attacking strawmen?

Attached: virtue signaling npc.jpg (720x686, 85K)

Attached: 1555036347036.png (800x693, 427K)

Why are you mixing quotations in as if I said any of that? None of this discussion is related to cynicism, nihilism, or virtue signalling. Are you too young to be able to focus a real argument? If you really think that Disney making kids feel good about themselves is the sum total of what's ocurring here then you are either naive to the point of idiocy or a bought and paid for shill. Either way I've wasted enough time with this discussion.

>Why are you mixing quotations in as if I said any of that? None of this discussion is related to cynicism, nihilism, or virtue signalling.
It is too. "Pretending to be moral" is a fundamental part of what "virtue signaling" is.

And the idea that everyone is just pretending they're moral is cynical and nihilistic.

>Are you too young to be able to focus a real argument?
No I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt that we were on the same page about what words mean and stuff. My blunder.
> If you really think that Disney making kids feel good about themselves
100% that's the entire point of all their entertainment. Movies that make kids feel bad annoy parents and kids and they don't pay to see movies from that studio any more. Why DCEU is struggling so hard with Shazam! after they traumatized a generation of kids with depression superman and murder batman.
>is the sum total of what's ocurring here
It essentially always is this is entertainment media.
>then you are either naive to the point of idiocy or a bought and paid for shill.
Don't do this. It's not healthy for you. This whole "if you don't agree with the vague thing I'm refusing to articulate you MUST be retarded or being paid!" Kill yourself you fucking nigger I don't care about your opinions on what you think I am. Engage or don't. Don't lie to yourself like this.
>Either way I've wasted enough time with this discussion.
Nobody will notice when you've killed yourself you degenerate feelsfaggot cunt. Make sure to tell your shitheel parents that it's their fault in the suicide note. back to rubbit for you you virtue signaling loser.

Attached: face extinguisher.webm (888x500, 2.86M)

virtue signalling is dishonest at its core,the thirst for attention and the inauthenticity disgusts me.

its claiming moral superiority by being fake and 99% of the times being really lazy, some people do it for insecurity others for money

Attached: Dr21SeoWwAEkkVw.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

Based as FUCK

Have you heard her speak?
Seen her tweets?
Read an interview?
Seen her act?
She's an untalented cunt

Jfc what film is this?

>virtue signalling is dishonest at its core
so is most parenting. So is most of what being a "public figure" is.
>,the thirst for attention and the inauthenticity disgusts me.
I agree that like taking selfies and shit to give hearts and prayers or whatever when someone dies is shitty, but at the same time, doing nothing gets these people an equal amount of flak in their life. Every time something happens famous people get thousands of tweets and messages about "hey are you gonna respond to X death" and all kinds of shit.

And even that she's just sitting there looking sad. And she literally met the dude. She has much more reason to personally have sad feelings, and feel a need to express them, than most other people. That's mostly just cringey because it looks like she's posing or whatever but it's still fundamentally cynical to assume that everyone else is just faking everything for internet meme points. If I was her social media manager I'd have told her to go for a selfie or some shit.

>its claiming moral superiority
No it's only doing that if you feel like you are morally inferior. Like if it's some high school chick with 2000 followers sure, but for instance I get goddamn pressured every year by family to HAVE to make a facebook post about my dead dad. I don't want to do that shit but people get mad if I don't. Like social media is cancer. It encourages and incentivizes people to act like uppity assholes that leach on bad news for attention. But that's just our life now.

anything to keep retarded capeshitfags contained is fine by me

I bet based brie has seen Irreversible

Attached: brie best.jpg (548x768, 101K)

Brie threads are only fun when the OP doesn't like her

Attached: brie bateman checkem.jpg (792x936, 227K)

She has gorgeous soles, a shame she can't keep those nails from rotting.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-4114576.jpg (1350x621, 117K)

Is she a midget on the shoulders of the crypt keeper, what's up with them feet

I'm not a footsman but I also have long finger toes and can't wear sandals without them hanging of the edge so I relate to her on that shit

she's got good surfer feet they just look all retarded in heels

Attached: brie larson feet.jpg (2560x1600, 563K)

>that sad attempt at transparency
kys

technically there was no attempt at transparency I just used the comment color and OP color but then posted the wrong one

forgot pict

Attached: brie gonna getcha tv op.jpg (1057x1057, 138K)