BASED

BASED

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-06-05-at-2.59.30-PM.jpg (1542x866, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gimpholearchiveblog.wordpress.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are trumpcucks so triggered by every little thing that they have to make a thread about it?

>Everyone shits on Trump but she somehow went to far
I think constant hate boner for Trump is retarded but why out of everyone did she lose her career?

gimpholearchiveblog.wordpress.com

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

She was actually goaded into this shot by the photographer. He had the prop ready when she showed up for the shoot, and convinced her to do it.

Attached: when the nintendo switch sales figures come out.png (308x310, 33K)

I agree. When I held up my decapitated Obama head while he was president people were all butthurt and I'm just like "wtf familia"

Sh-she was mean to Daddy Trump :c

Inciting violence against the president is usually a step to far, even fkr media jews.

couldn't this be taken as a threat? Secret Service should pay her a visit

remember when barron trump literally thought she beheaded his father

imagine having a son that retarded

Everyone is. The media and leftists and dems are by far the most hateful mainstream political group. Trump just shitposts on twitter, meanwhile libcucks are trying to assassinate him every other day and CNN and nyt call him a russian puppet despite 2.5 years and literally no evidence from the biggest FBI investigation in recent history.

>The side which can’t decide which bathroom to use constant picks fights with the side that has all the guns, military and police training

I’m sure this will end well.

>its true because corporate news said so
>libcucks resort to making fun of children because of tds
Source it or fuck off

Right wing cucks and other "celebrities" spent Obama's 8 years literally screeching and shitting blood calling him the devil and wanting him to die. And Obama was a incredibly mediocre and weak president that did nothing.
Try not to be too triggered that people are doing the same to that orange syphilitic gibbon.

Attached: 1396390128488.jpg (172x247, 24K)

If conservatives can't even handle this pic without bursting into tears they're hardly a threat to anyone.

I'm not for U.S, but how is this not illegal? You can openly threaten the president and not face any repercussion?

Attached: mommy.jpg (604x534, 47K)

drumpf is not my president

>Boomer: lmao libs are so easily triggered
>lefty zoomer: 9/11 ruled *dabs*
>Boomer: REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The guy posting all this bait is a 'leftist', actually.

>dudes burn fake obamas during obama years
>get investigated
>don't complain
>Griffin does trump beheading
>gets investigated
>cries and weeps and screams and becomes a recluse
Trump is shit but liberals are spineless corporate shills who scream and cry the instant they face any sort of repercussion

Its not so much Trump that I give a fuck about..Hes a bog boy and can take care of themselves. Its the retarded left that says you're racist if you support Trump. You're a racist if you want stricter border control. You're a bigot if you dont support Transgender issues. Shit on Trump all you want..I dont care.

God that was hilarious. I originally thought this wasn't a very big deal until I realized Yea Forums wasn't the center of the internet and that people take this kind of stuff super seriously.

What really puts the icing on the cake is the fact that her career was decimated after dumb political stunt.

Attached: 1554466229649.png (650x650, 19K)

Because she's a Hollyweird Liberal Loony. Nobody really cares about Trump getting hurt because Trump doesn't give a fuck about Kathy Griffin.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (634x447, 46K)

This is an important lesson, so listen up. Commies DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THE ISSUES THEY CLAIM TO CARE ABOUT. The ONLY thing they give a fuck about is getting ABSOLUTE POWER. They will NEVER stop, they will NEVER be satisfied. The reason why the marxist cults always spiral into mass executions of their own people is because NOTHING WILL EVER SATISFY THEM. EVER.
MARXISM IS FUCKING EVIL.

where's the bloody jokes?

Based

Attached: 5BE122C0-1FF2-4F11-BE3D-F02141A428D2.jpg (814x960, 130K)

Sure people said this that and the other about Obama but you wouldn’t catch anyone on national TV hold up a head of Obama like that gargantuas cretin

How does she not get banned?

Police/military are hard wired to obediently serve their Jew masters and gun owning boomers will die of old age before they ever use their overpriced range toy guns for anything other than poking holes in paper.

Attached: photo__6_.jpg (394x475, 30K)

>bully these kids
She's an "adult" by the way. I actually live near Cov Cath, and they are a bunch of shitheads. But naming and shaming kids ain't cool. Fuck this cunt.

I don't understand liberals. They wanted to import all the oh-so-poor immigrants, and now that the government is finally, actually doing exactly that, they still bitch about it. What the fuck?

Attached: Scarlett Johansson 1539761356.jpg (1332x850, 116K)

this is boomer-tier facebook posting

Attached: child sacrifice.png (630x350, 289K)

They like the idea of helping people but don't actually want to do anything.

Barron trump: starts crying

I'm pretty sure I saw that exact post on a boomer's twitter, actually.

Once you reach a certain age most kids in high school seem like little shitheads. Even I was a "good" kid but still would drive around and throw eggs at bums on Friday nights.