/got/

Twincest edition

Attached: 20414.jpg (540x537, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17809888
youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks
radiotimes.com/news/2017-08-30/cut-game-of-thrones-finale-scene-reveals-sansa-used-bran-to-check-up-on-arya-before-making-that-decision/
screenrant.com/game-thrones-bran-sansa-deleted-scene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope they win bros
the lannisters are /ourhouse/

>one day left

aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh....

Attached: aaaggghhh.png (590x559, 480K)

bastard thread.

Will he survive till the last episode?

Attached: 1504454900639.png (1068x403, 388K)

Noh

Attached: 1506647649344.png (776x883, 409K)

Attached: 1551473495184.jpg (1284x903, 64K)

Did they fuck?

gay of thrones

place your bets

Attached: ASOIAF-Theory-Chart.jpg (1580x2238, 783K)

>my daily dose
Thanks user

Attached: 1503515499339.png (552x858, 142K)

nth for cute dany

Attached: Daenerys-Jon-Winterfell-1-Season-8-801.jpg (1065x629, 67K)

'ate southrons
'ate lannisters
'ate king's landing
'ate maesters
'ate the seven

love me wife
love the old gods
love winter
simple as

Attached: 1555059291922.png (556x712, 22K)

EPISODE 1 - "WINTER IS HERE"
EPISODE 2 - "THE RIGHTFUL QUEEN"

Could be subject to change, but w/e

I wish Bolt-On were true

based

Attached: 1543631015904.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

Their best scene was when Jamie raped Cersei, for being spiteful, beneath Joffreys dead corpse. That's true love bros, let's go Lannisters!

Just rewatched this scene a few days ago, it's actually pretty hot.

Attached: 1555197966626.gif (400x248, 770K)

Fuck off, creep

have sex

what the fuck is this meme

BASED.

Attached: 4B93BC85-780C-485A-A459-2C1B1446E2CD.jpg (540x619, 20K)

>Melly tells Stannis if they fuck, their hellspawn will kill Renly
>it does
>Melly tells Stannis the ritual with Gendry will kill Balon, Joffrey and Robb
>it does
>Melly tells Stannis burning his daughter will win him the battle of Winterfell
>oh no, how awful. why Stannis agree to do something so stupid and nonsensical
Not even mentioning the fact that we also see Beric come back to life as proof of the lord of light's power. Melly basically killed off four of the most powerful men in the kingdom with her magic and still there are some niggas out there questioning the validity of the lord of light. I mean fuck man you can't argue with results. Stannis had every reason to believe that sacrificing his daughter would result in a victory for him.

Attached: uploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F2675%2FStannis_Baratheon.png%2F950x534.png (950x534, 462K)

Quit flirting with me, faggot

Have sex

Attached: sept2.png (886x977, 504K)

>it wasn't rape in the books
Why did GRRM portray incest and 13 year old sex with an old man as "consensual?"

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

Lena is a handsomest person on that show.

QUEEN CERSI FOREVER

START THE DAMN BOBBYPOSTING BEFORE I PISS MESELF

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSY AND HER TITS

Jon is declared the rightful queen

All I want is for Brienne to fuck Jaime and Tyrion to fuck Sansa.

Attached: sheep shift.jpg (876x1024, 144K)

But Stannis didn’t win the battle of Winterfell

>Sacrificing your only heir is somehow a wise choice in a succession war
>Doubt [X]

>Brienne and Jaime

t. Landwhale

Who /comfy/ reading about theories and lore here?

Attached: 1552881458283.jpg (445x609, 83K)

I want Jaime to fuck Sansa and Brienne to fuck Podrick

Speaking of theories and such, would you say "Alt shift X"youtube channel is based or not?

Vote if you haven’t.

Who is Azor Ahai?

I will close the poll tomorrow before the episode and if we get this right we can we can rub it in Reddit’s face forever.

strawpoll.me/17809888

Attached: 7DBF1E3B-0643-4CFE-8899-1D64521E8A81.jpg (1125x1867, 214K)

Uhhh can someone explain what any of these mean?

It means you need to go back.

>Not wanting Jaime to fuck his sister again

You're all degenerates, Lannister incest is pure

Attached: shota jc.png (700x700, 258K)

Literally television event of the decade incoming, this will be glorious 1.5 months.

Definitely if you want to get a cursory overview of everything without reading forums and wikis.

Back when Sansa was hot. Kind of funny that Sansa and her room always smelt of shit though. The handmaidens and cleaners must have been weirded the fuck out that this kids room smells of shit all the time.

The deepest one I get to is "the trees are evil" and Farwynd was right, althoughI miss all the other deep ones and many of those at higher levels

british person here
is there a stream anywhere? is it currently on in the USA? I don't want to wait till tomorrow.

Attached: 9f27b7891c02035cb68b8f4fe9d7fe33d8cdbf15_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

K, thanks user

Hasn't leaked yet. Won't be out for a while.

Attached: Capture.png (1158x637, 1.12M)

>and her room always smelt of shit though.
Why?

Based as fuck my dude

Arya kept putting shit in her pillows.

I’d beat my kids ass if they were doing weird things with shit all the time. They should have really hurt her.

Is there any good recap videos of each season on Youtube?

My boomer dad has watched it with me since season 1, but he never re-watched any of it and barely knows any of the characters names / remembers what happened in previous seasons unless I remind him.

Attached: y1a4mc4zaq111.png (685x549, 441K)

Look at pic relatedSansa says that Arya would stuff her pillows with shit and stitch them up when she was angry so Sansa wouldn't have a clue where the shit smell was coming from. And she says that Arya was always angry with her which means by her own words that her room always smelt of shit and she wouldn't know the reason why. She was literally sleeping on shit filled pillows. So she'd sooner or later start to smell like shit herself.

episode 1 spoilers

don't read if you don't want to be spoiled

>dany and jon arrive
>sansa doesn't like dany, thinks jon is now pussywhipped and wrapped around dany's finger now
>bran says the NK has viserion
>jon calls meeting
>lyanna mormont: y u bend knee
>tyrion says to trust in cersei
>dany and jon ride dragons,
>they start making out and maybe fuck
>their advisors talk about getting them together to marry or something
>dany tells sam she executed the tarlys
>sam runs off crying
>sam later goes tell jon about his parents
>tries to get jon to push his claim
>jon says dany is his queen
>jaime arrives and sees bran
>oh and cersei has sex with euron after he threatens her
>she is mad there's no elephants (?)
>arya sees jon at some point and he starts talking about how sansa doesn't like his girlfriend, so help your brother out

that's it, not much happens. i don't remember if the NK shows up or not.

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-8.png (782x440, 289K)

Attached: 048.png (235x235, 20K)

Kek.

Attached: C2EEFA37-14F7-4A04-8A99-962B7224DFD7.jpg (960x960, 54K)

Tbqh everyone Probbaly smells like shit just like everyone did back in the medieval days

Aegon 'Arya help a bruva out or I'll make you look like that Stark bitch' Targaryen.

When did Sansa turn into the most sensible and capable ruler on the show?

They probably did but Sansa must half smelt like she was bathing in festering liquid shits.

>ywn fuck jaime, a man who stinks of shit and piss

jdimsa

Attached: JUST microlaj.jpg (494x600, 57K)

Attached: 1502568635998.jpg (317x961, 140K)

Azor manlet!

Attached: manlet snow.png (400x600, 392K)

>story has a dragon in it
>it's called "drogon"

"THE AMERICAN TOLKIEN" THEY SAID

Attached: 357357357232.jpg (768x1161, 139K)

it was named after khal drogo you speedwatching snark.

who's ready for the inevitable prequels and sequels, after disney buys the rights?

It still sounds lame as fuck

>"Kni...Knigget"
What did he mean by this?

Attached: davos.jpg (950x534, 113K)

Implying that makes it better

not really if you aren't a pleb

He's a tiny guy.

HBO is already making spinoff series. No need to wait for Disney

Illiterate Davos is the cutest shit ever.

For you

Attached: manletbag.jpg (355x800, 74K)

I never claimed anything about whether it was a good name, only that it wasn't derived from "dragon" as user claimed

>implying she would be his heir
>implying he wasn't planning on making a new heir with fire bush

SNEEDson quality rankings official GoT rankings of Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's): 2 > 1 > 6 > 7 > 5 > 4 > 3

Attached: IMAGE JAYPEG SNEEDSFEEDANDSEED.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I’m looking forward to the inevitable sequels by Disney starring Dany’s spunky daughter who was trained by her aunt Arya

you aren't funny zoomer

Sneething

Attached: 1504152499405.jpg (300x260, 29K)

find an actual funny meme faggot

>yfw 60 minutes of retard Sansa thinking she's epic and smart and strategic tomorrow

Attached: 1553128059801.png (2312x1337, 1.9M)

Seriously, why do you guys posts these type of posts on here when you're already posting on here in the first place?

OMG I GET TO WEAR ARMOR LIKE IM USEFUL

Attached: in 6 ships.jpg (250x250, 37K)

Quick, someone post the original DABID pasta.

I don't know, she seems to be the only giving a shit about things like storing food, that makes her more competent than almost everyone else on the show

>>Melly tells Stannis if they fuck, their hellspawn will kill Renly
>>it does

Don't forget the second shadowbabby that killed Cortnay Penrose

>>Melly tells Stannis the ritual with Gendry will kill Balon, Joffrey and Robb
>>it does

The blood was from Edric Storm and while those guys admittedly later died, there is no evidence Melisandre was in any way involved in their deaths.

>>Melly tells Stannis burning his daughter will win him the battle of Winterfell

But the battle of Winterfell hasn't happened yet and Melisandre and Shireen are hundreds of miles away at Castle Black.

Attached: stannis-melisandre.png (1280x720, 528K)

i love you user

>Who is Azor Ahai?

I don't see Daenerys, the daughter of Rhaegar and Lyanna, on that list?

Attached: Lyanna and Rhaegar.jpg (1200x953, 197K)

love you too

Attached: manlet.jpg (426x679, 183K)

>thinking tWoW will ever be published, let alone aDoS.

Episode 2 is even worse. It’s written by that faggot that was behind all the dorne shit and Sansa northern story line.

nowitens

>khal drogo

That's CARL Drogo, you pleb.

Attached: Carl Drogo.jpg (720x860, 52K)

Azor Jaime

Memes aside, I think he did an OK job. I hope we see more of him in S8

Attached: nedstark.jpg (1024x571, 92K)

Unironically Team Cersei

Psst
Psst
the lord of light did not provide the magic that killed renly. The only magic melly did that R’hllor was responsible for was bringing Jon back.

>Robin Arryn in multiple episodes this season
for what purpose

Attached: 1552858709911.png (645x668, 681K)

>who's ready for the inevitable prequels and sequels

I am! I sure can't wait to see 98lb chicks spin-kicking Dothraki rapists into submission after lecturing them on the use of proper pronouns, while a hip-hop soundtrack plays in the background! Go grrrl powah!

Which tv series will be more woke and progressive; prequel GoT or prequel LotR?

Attached: 1524361600550.jpg (1000x1584, 1.24M)

>1st time since the series started that I dont have HBO

Attached: 1500194903281.jpg (650x600, 315K)

Jon marries Cersei and the rule over whats left. And Jaime as his hand who marries Sansa is my kino ending. Daenerys dies with her last words being 'where are my dragons'.

I’m not sure about Tyrion and Sansa but Jaime and Brienne HAS to happen. It’s the conclusion of his arc from primal urges with Cersei to mutual love and respect with Browne.

>Which tv series will be more woke and progressive; prequel GoT or prequel LotR?
The Witcher

Attached: 1467549493744.png (352x352, 144K)

Jaime will wed Sansa and Brienne will fuck pod.

oh god that series is gonna be ground zero for SJW/leftist propaganda

Attached: 1500262369754.png (1326x785, 772K)

Prequel is going to be game of thrones 2.0 with the white walking not going to be explained until season 8 and they're slowly march on down south for 7 seasons.

Who is cutest /got/ boy and why is it Sandor?

Attached: 383BFCE3-967B-4DC3-8501-F2C1CF69480C.jpg (866x1390, 182K)

is azor ahai in the tv show

>that pic

Attached: 1499177575354.png (484x605, 242K)

The show

>Rag-are and Lyanna got married in Dorne same time as he got an annulment from Ellia.

1 or 2 episodes later

>*FLASHBACK* Rhaegar and Lyanna are clearly in the North or possibly the Riverlandss but probably the north because they are getting married in front of a tree.

What the fuck?

Attached: 1428345459749.webm (1280x720, 717K)

Attached: autism.gif (240x380, 46K)

There's still Wheel of Time left though, if and once The Witcher, GoT prequel and LoTR prequel are full of SJW bullshit. I just want one fantasy series without SJW propaganda, is that too much to ask?

Attached: 7b5b6087.jpg (508x616, 37K)

not thicc enough

Attached: poutine-104101-1.jpg (243x183, 14K)

>the one on the right

Attached: 1523319489436.jpg (359x239, 25K)

I suspect that LotR will get the most cultural enrichment, as the Hollywood Jews have been waiting to get their hands on that property for decades and Christopher Tolkien finally got too old to fight them off.

Attached: christopher-tolkien.jpg (900x1200, 135K)

based. the following marriages to andals/first men were all in the roughly 130 first years of targaryen rule. their blood was already diluted and some of the later targaryens (the first example that comes to mind being rhaenys and possibly jon) didn't even have white hair and purple eyes

Third Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, as King Maegor I Targaryen. Married to Ceryse Hightower, Alys Harroway, Tyanna of the Tower, and the "Black Brides", Elinor Costayne, Rhaena Targaryen, and Jeyne Westerling

Prince Viserys Targaryen. Fifth Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, as King Viserys I Targaryen. Viserys was married twice: his first marriage was to his cousin, Lady Aemma Arryn (the daughter of Princess Daella), his second marriage to Lady Alicent Hightower.

Prince Daemon Targaryen, known as the Prince of the City and Lord Flea Bottom, briefly King of the Stepstones and the Narrow Sea. Married trice: first to Lady Rhea Royce

Lady Rhaena Targaryen, Daemon's daughter by Laena Velaryon. Twin to Baela. Once betrothed to Prince Lucerys Velaryon. Married to Ser Corwyn Corbray (no issue) until his death, married next to Garmund Hightower.
Six unknown daughters by Garmund Hightower.

Princess Daella Targaryen. Married to Lord Rodrik Arryn.

One gathers the first episode screened last week for the (((critics))). No leaks?

Also memes aside the flashbacks were probably the most watchable part pf that season, kek

Wait, so Geralt ain't gonna bang hot chicks (and other female sentient creatures and a literal goddess) left and right?

you type like a faggot

>story has a talking tree with a beard
>name it treebeard
“THE BRITISH MARTIN,” THEY SAID

Given the female casting choices, he'll probably be a virgin lmao

It’s in this thread I think, scroll up

Rhaenys being a slut as usual

True, even with Arthur Dayne dual-wielding bullshit.

He's probably going to bang oinly Dandelion. SO PROGRESSIVE.

Attached: 39be8d82.jpg (1190x711, 53K)

visenya is bestgirl

Why didn't Cersei want to marry Loras? Other than the fact that he was fruity as a fruit loop. Bitch schemes and scams to gain more power for her and her family, then she's offered a marriage alliance with a powerful house and now she's not into playing politics. WHAT THE FUCK IS HER PROBLEM.

>white walkers plan to take the Eyrie with wight Viserion, planning to assault the Vale from within
>they expect to find the castle empty due to the extreme cold
>wrong
>tit-sucking Robin "I want to see him fly!" Arryn came back because Royce finally told him the truth: his house doesn't have a moon door
>won't let anyone in because he knows they're just going to take him back down the mountain
>he's barricaded himself inside and booby-trapped the entire castle
>white walker invasion begins at night
>Viserion lands in the Eyrie's inner courtyard
>it fucking collapses and Viserion is impaled by multiple dragonglass spears
>Sweetrobin knows all what happened to the Eyrie during Aegon's conquest
>he's been hearing stories about it since he was at his mother's breast (so it's fresh in his mind)
>Viserion instantly destroyed
>white walkers are now trapped in the castle
>his castle
>Robin Arryn is Home Alone

Didn't she push for Maegor who later tainted the Targ reputation already in the first generation after conquest tho?

>tfw she'll never be your wife and your sister

Attached: 1523164838136.png (246x246, 112K)

>Azor Robin

Attached: 1518958153697.jpg (313x313, 15K)

>Robin doing anything other than ordering various mommys in the Vale court to come let him suck on their tits
nice fanfiction

>tfw no random peasant to shout "A Witcher, hide yer women" as in the first game
feelsbadman.png

>I just want one fantasy series without SJW propaganda, is that too much to ask?
It is. You can't have any tv-series without SJW bullshit nowdays.

>it’s another talking episode
Good thing they compressed this season, right?

thats only because aegon didn't provide a strong paternal figure for maegor and let him go chasing inferior ass instead focusing on the weak spawn of rhaenys. and maegor was a big guy which visenya approved of so she wouldn't refuse him

>Robin doing anything other than ordering various mommys in the Vale court to come let him suck on their tits
Please this, but uncensored and no weird angles to hide the tits

umm geralt is gay sweetie

Attached: 184746645.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Varys is a Merling is one of the better and more entertaining theories in the whole of series
it fits into the theme of apparent species conflict between humans and Others and is more interesting than x is a secret child of y

Writing is hard. This was maybe my answer to Stephen King, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Dark Tower had a very behavioral philosophy: that if the writer was a hard worker, the series would be finished. We look at real writers and it’s not that simple. King can say that he became motivated and wrote for a hundred days, and he was persistent and consistent. But King doesn’t ask the question: What was his conventions policy? Did he maintain a standing blog? What did he do in times of hunger and constipation? And what about all these plotlines? By the end of the series, the main plot is finished but all of the subplots aren’t gone – they’re in the details. Did King pursue a policy of systematic conclusion and resolve them? Even the little baby plotlines, with their baby plotholes?

Attached: GRRM_with_White_Walker_ice-blade.png (1061x656, 1.79M)

Witcher 1 is terribly underrated game.

Based and - dare I say it - bookpilled

Attached: D1YVR3JXcAAotT0.jpg (644x793, 146K)

>Cate Blanchett cameo as one of these Vale mommys
In another timeline, this is happening right now

Attached: hela.jpg (970x545, 55K)

Maybe the Witcher can still be good

Im getting hype

Attached: 1501825601523.jpg (591x600, 120K)

was she right

Attached: Sneeds_feed_and_seed.png (640x480, 222K)

>One gathers the first episode screened last week for the (((critics))). No leaks?

They probably made the critics come into HBO's office or an conference room HBO rented and made them watch the episode there under HBO's control.

Hollywood is getting hip to mailing out DVDs or streaming screeners nowadays, after so many screeners in the past got posted on-line.

Based

Maegor's one shitty wife was his downfall. To be honest he should've roasted all the septons alive.

To be fair, last three books in The Dark Tower were shit. King wrote them in a short time and it shows. First four were great, but then the series was ruined once he rushed it to the end.

you aren't funny

Imagine how actually exhausted Lena Headey's facial muscles must be after 8 seasons of making this face

Attached: cersei.jpg (500x251, 22K)

It hasn't aged very well. The gameplay is really clunky, interiors have a distinctly 90s RPG feel, the dialogue and writing are narmy...but even so, it DOES have charm. And even in 2019, the villages and the ghetto feel impressively alive.

Well, formerly I thought so, but as of this season?

>mfw

Attached: 1504209942186.jpg (152x254, 21K)

You can see that he was losing interest right around Wolves of the Calla, and by the time Song of Susannah was out he obviously just wanted that shit done.

At least The Wind Through the Keyhole was good.

>he didn't like the cozy NwN feel

Attached: 1524168044517.jpg (400x267, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4gRCTPtl-Ks

Who would Yea Forums cast in a "Aegon's Conquest" prequel tv series?

Attached: Aegon I Visenya Rhaenys.jpg (500x750, 196K)

Aye, and I don't want Martin to rush things only because he just wants that shit to be done.

Obivously, Martin isn't rushing things.

I could easily see Lena as Cersei and I could also see her as a background piece of greasy trash in Trailer Park Boys

she has some acting range for sure

Attached: Lena.jpg (634x942, 102K)

Idris Elba as Aegon.

Attached: idris_elba.jpg (976x549, 84K)

Bigger pic;

Attached: Aegon I Visenya Rhaenys.jpg (1000x1500, 636K)

How can stannis still win?

Idris Elba
Thandie Newton
Lady Gaga

Attached: 1555076292726.png (750x835, 82K)

Chuck here, fuck off Sneed.

4 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 1 > 5

I didn't dislike it, but it feels dated when you go back and experience it again.

uuuu

How Stannis will become king in ASOIAF
>Stannis will defeat Ramsey Bolton & the Freys soldiers with the help of the Manderly soliders, by using his already setup trap of the ice lake.
>King Stannis will fake his death to Trojan Horse himself into Winterfell and defeat Roose Bolton, take him captive and complete his plan to take back the North.
>After King Stannis realizes his pink letter scheme didn't work to get Jon Snow back to Winterfell, to then become lord (base on Jon Snow still being out of order).
>Davos will arrive in time to bail King Stannis out with Rickon Stark and stamp King Stannis and Fat Manderly Alliance.
>King Stannis will then make Fat Manderly Warden of The North, until Rickon Stark (who'll be Fat Manderly new ward) comes of age. Manderly will also marry Rickon to his granddaughter.
>King Stannis will buy the Manderly fleet of ships he badly needs and Manderly badly needs to sell.
>King Stannis will head back to Storms End to get the Golden Company to betray Aegon Blackfyre and join him, before he imprisons Aegon.
>After that King Stannis will take his campaign to Old Town and the Reach to save them from Euron and stop his rampage on the south.
>After King Stannis finishes off Euron (kill him) and takes his Valyrian steel armor for himself.
>King Stannis will give the Iron Islands to Asha Greyjoy and his own man Ser Justin Massey.
>Next King Stannis will make quick work of the Freys in the River Land and basically unite the majority of the realm under him, before Tommen dies and all the realm has to bend the need to him anyway.
>Also King Stannis will go back to Dragonstone and start mining for dragon glass to arm his army for the Long Night.
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

Melly looks so young here

Stannwas, not Stannis, deal with it.

>dany = mad queen
>Gerion Lannister = Shrouded Lord
>Roose Bolton is the rat cook
>Secret 2nd wall = Yi-Ti's five forts
>Gylbert Farwynd was right, if planetos has a europe why not an america
>The trees are evil
>Braavos=jews
>Every dead dreamer bran sees in his falling dream = a previous long night cycle
this is all objectively correct, prove me wrong

When she did MaMa in Dredd I thought it was pissed Cersei the entire time

I love Nikolaj but Lena is a huge SJW and that makes me like her less even though I love Cersei

Attached: 1513213502843.jpg (750x733, 49K)

I want to lick dem eyebrows

>Braavos=Jews
Even D&D support this

Attached: GoT Merchant Banker.png (1224x594, 401K)

Holy shit Lena Heady looks identical to my aunt in this picture.

>tfw they got rid of here because she made the younger female cast endlessly seethe by being a perfect mommy while they grew up to be downie-looking goblins

Attached: 1554922451121.png (640x550, 45K)

Whatever happened to Sophie's friend?

Attached: 1480373883642.jpg (1280x1920, 476K)

She has no frens, she doesn't fight for freedom

>Stannis will defeat Ramsey Bolton & the Freys soldiers with the help of the Manderly soliders, by using his already setup trap of the ice lake.
> *snip*

True, though all the rest is bullshit. If Stannis doesn't fall fighting the Others, he'll end up the 1000th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch.

Attached: battle of lake peipus.jpg (1186x1600, 454K)

calling sex "primal urges" makes you sound like an incel. all briennefags are ugly hambeasts anyway

please have sex for the love of god

Remembering the classics

Attached: 1338329972344.jpg (536x1200, 404K)

Wrong.

Baratheon is the Chad house.

Name my band

Attached: 1503843044214.jpg (634x357, 35K)

t. struggles under her own weight to reach her naughty bits while she causes earthquakes as her bloated, torpid form bucks wildly fantasizing about holding hands with Jaime

/r/ the pic where Jon and Dany are having sex and Jorah is peeking begind window.

Fire & Ice

>Baratheon is the Chad house.

Attached: 1547441123187.png (591x544, 527K)

>that moment in the books where Dany is hovering on the edge of being dtf and he stops just short giving the queen his sword

Attached: 1501900043734.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Drunkard, faggot and AAAAGGGH!

Attached: wutthatmeans.jpg (529x381, 31K)

fuck off and quit flapping your fupa at me. go stretch out your roastie to the brienne bath scene, cunt

undiluted targ is the chad house, and undiluted valyrian is the chad race.
bow ya shits

>Stannis supposedly died seasons ago
>still causes massive amount of butthurt

Attached: Someone bets they have a bigger cock than you.jpg (767x667, 73K)

Off-topic but Gwendoline Christie would make a prime Sister of Battle, whenever Disney gets the rights to 40k.

stannis is alive

Wight Stannis will kill Brienne this season.

>>sansa doesn't like dany, thinks jon is now pussywhipped and wrapped around dany's finger now
Wasn't Jon pussywhipped by fucking Sansa too last season? I wish they wouldn't make him so fucking ball-less. It's all so they can push YES QUEEN SLAAAAY! I hate this show.

Yeah just like her so awesome Captain Phasma

>whenever Disney gets the rights to 40k.
*BLAM*

Attached: 1526142084621.png (769x437, 245K)

Attached: qWMC99n.png.jpg (1200x1781, 298K)

>Fantasizing about holding hands with Jaime

I fantasize about him shitting his pants while I watch, you're way off.

Attached: 1406153446767.jpg (1280x845, 186K)

>she is mad there's no elephants
In the last ep when euron leaves she says he actually left to ferry merc army "and also elephants, I believe"

Attached: 5c50d7abdf7b90a9b5f2c045a0c4a437--ellen-hollman-claire-holt.jpg (600x613, 74K)

None because I don't want to watch a show with a foregone conclusion. Why would I want more Targ Sue wankery when I got 7 and soon 8 full seasons of it?

>Wasn't Jon pussywhipped by fucking Sansa too last season?
No, Sansa just bitched ever since S6 and he had to listen to it along with everyone else, including Arya who nearly murdered her.

Attached: 1555214521088.jpg (276x250, 15K)

>including Arya who nearly murdered her
You want to know how I know you're a low IQ normie?
The fact that you actually got suckered into the whole "AYRA IS GONNA KILL SANSA" shit last season. That was television writing at its worst.

>None because I don't want to watch a show with a foregone conclusion.
>t. pleb
So you don't watch historical shows? or will you make up some bullshit excuse like they could have pulled some alternate history out of their asses at the last moment?

Your a fag, because an 8-10 episode mini-series of Aegon's conquest done in a Spartacus-style would be great.

No, it's literally what D&D wrote. They were gonna murder each other, until Bran said, nah dude, it's LF. But the actor for Bran said they weirdly deleted it from the show.

Tell me one thing about the actress who plays Cersei, when she was in Spartacus he mole was was as black as the inside of my anus. Now it's not. She didn't have it removed, but it doesn't seem like she's covering it in make up either. What the fuck is going on?

When’s Darkstar?

Gonna need a source on that one, normie.

how many hours until shit shitshow start

North = medieval Muscovy / Polish Commenwealth
Vale = renaissance Switzerland / Wales
Riverlands = medieval England
Iron Islands = Viking era Scandinavians
Westerlands = renaissance Italy / HRE
Stormlands = medieval Scotland
Reach = Carolingian France
Dorne = post-Reconquista Spain
Crownlads = Normans / late Byzantines
Wildings = Roman era Germanic barbarians

Attached: Nine Duchies of Westeros.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

I've had enough Daenerys bullshit to last me a lifetime, why would I want a show about two Danys and one male Dany shitting up Westeros, but this time without White Walkers as possible saviors?

do your own research tard
radiotimes.com/news/2017-08-30/cut-game-of-thrones-finale-scene-reveals-sansa-used-bran-to-check-up-on-arya-before-making-that-decision/

screenrant.com/game-thrones-bran-sansa-deleted-scene/

>normie
It's normalfag, tourist.

>shitting up Westeros

When they weren't killing each other in endless wars and raids, the Westerosi were eating with their hands like fucking savages before the Targaryens brought them civilization.

Attached: People's Front of Judea.gif (245x166, 817K)

Oh fucking kay. In all seriousness? Jensen Ackles as Aegon.

>Brown hair
Yeah, I know. It can be dyed anyway.

Attached: Dean mug.png (987x2000, 2.16M)

>prequel LOTR
isn't that The Hobbit

>daenerys bullshit
>for aegon, visenya and rhaenys
you smell of showfag. why would people from literally 300 years ago with a different culture morals and goals act anything like an inmature madwoman with power she didn't earn, especially when they were groomed to command and rule from childhood by their father who was a lord

It's going to set up in a time between Hobbit and LoTR

Daynes are aliens.

There was no actual improvement that the Targaryens brought. All they did was put themselves on top of what already existed. The wars didn't end, they just became more destructive (see Dance of Dragons).

>act anything like an inmature madwoman with power she didn't earn
That's like, all Targaryens. Without dragons, they're literally nothing but remnants of a failed decadent empire.

Tyrion is a merling and a faceless man

Attached: 1368899447481.jpg (612x612, 93K)

Ned warged into ice and he will be reborn once Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail will be reforged into one again.

Attached: RealIronThrone.jpg (600x871, 216K)

Will Bran get to fugg Frogfu?

Will frogfu even be in S8?

Attached: frogfacefu.png (582x576, 163K)

>(see Dance of Dragons).
this is like saying rome conquering the diadochi wasn't an improvement on their constantly warring situation simply because mark anthony was retarded and wanted to rebel.
>all Targaryens. Without dragons, they're literally nothing but remnants of a failed decadent empire.
this is stupid and throws any and all historical context out of the window, the byzantines were the remnants of a decadent empire and without their legions they would have been nothing.
exept for the fact that neither empire was failed, their decadence was due to stagnation and external factors and the dragons/legions were the thing that enabled their dominance and their civilization that would remain unmatched for centuries
(without military dominance a society has to remain militarized on all levels rather than a highly effective military separate from the state. and that leaves no room for social development)

The Targ/Valyrian decadence is because they were degenerate incestuous fucks.

Attached: 13.TofM_notext.jpg (1885x1885, 355K)

Attached: Khals.jpg (600x458, 68K)

>Wildings = Roman era Germanic barbarians

Not even, most of them don't even work metal. The Thenns do (bronze, for some reason, though iron should be less difficult). Wildlings have more in common with savages like native Americans, particularly more northerly ones.

>t. literal brianlet
you aren't even the same person I was replying to, and if you are it just shows you've run out of arguments.
valyrians were said to be ethereally beautiful, and they couldn't be 90iq if they managed to conquer the world and create a rome like society, so clearly they were inmune to the effects of inbreeding, which being a fictional society that used magic is understandable

>every time a Targaryen is born the Gods flip a coin
Yeah, no madness at all.

This is the most retarded idea ever to climb up and down that shit with swords sticking out everywhere.

>No actual improvements?

The kings road? It’s not an improvement to unite a realm so it can prosper instead of constantly squabbling amongst each other?

thats why a man has to sit on the Iron Throne

Attached: ummmmm.png (523x510, 253K)

"There is magical power in the blood of old Valyria and this may create a certain instability in a Targaryen's personality, but it could also be that this is due to the fact that the Targaryens have forgotten how to control it when magic waned from the world and dragons disappeared."
taken from the wiki, I agree with this theory, incest is supposed to be harmful to humans but maybe it was a requirement in valyria for their bloodmagic to work and they had a way to control it. and if valyria had been as mad as the targaryens they wouldn't have become and empire, they would have killed each other.
targaryens are a shit example for all of valyrians as a race because they have forgotten everything about their old culture and are intermixed with the westerosi. and considering what real incest does having a single mad king in 300 years and 4 questionable ones who all looked physically normal is pretty lucky

Sunset Lands savage, please. Westeros was in a state of perpetual war and retardation prior to the Targaryens bringing unity, peace and civilization.

Attached: House Targaryen 64565463543.png (1920x1080, 392K)

I really hope they don’t make Rand black

Wars are generally a good thing, as it brings progress the hard way. See: Europe.

WOT'S HAPPENING?!

Attached: 1464631116824.png (471x534, 494K)

MADNESS

But they had been waring amongst themselves for a long time and never built proper roads. So they would have continued in this stunted state with no progress.

>>Wildings = Roman era Germanic barbarians
>Not even, most of them don't even work metal.

It ain't a one-to-one comparison, just what their real world analogs kinda are.

THE KINGS TOO FAT FOR HIS ARMOR

Attached: 1553808746755.jpg (974x864, 55K)

>both of these "sources" say literally nothing and don't prove your point
Amazing work. You got played by really shitty tv writing. If you actually thought Arya was gonna kill Sansa or vice versa then you should unironically neck yourself.

Dilation time!

Attached: 1487201339675.gif (200x317, 940K)

>Wars are generally a good thing

Attached: Broken-Window.jpg (1680x1143, 1.33M)

HAS

Based and genetically advanced pilled

Attached: House Targaryen.png (545x600, 115K)

Hail!

Attached: The King.jpg (720x537, 48K)

WE'RE LAUNDERING DRUG MONEY THRU THE COSTUME DEPT.

>dragons represent nukes
>targaryens represent colonialism
What do the Others represent?

Well there's these two geniuses who thought killing off the one interesting character the Vale has got going for it without it actually playing a role despite the fact he was lord over it so now they have to wrap it up somehow.

So lose some weight your grace. Drink less wine and eat less boar and start exercising you fat fuck.

Attached: 1555149529745.jpg (1200x680, 93K)

jesus christ dont skip leg day.

>i don't remember if the NK shows up or not.
how could you not remember that
everything else looks plausible, but also predictable

after ramsey repeatedly raped some sense in to her

Nothing wrong with his legs you insecure drumstick

>What do the Others represent?

Bio-engenering gone out of control.

Attached: tumblr_m9qg4igPiw1rd27mgo1_400.gif (300x273, 499K)

My calves are bigger and he probably has 30-40 lbs on me

>my calves
Ok retard

My normie girlfriend is more excited for this shit tomorrow than I am. The absolute fucking media blitz really worked.

Odds of Jon Snow and Jamie making it out alive? They’re the only characters I care about at this point.

>eat less boar

Wild boar is very lean meat.

Attached: bbqday6.jpg (1152x809, 196K)

>jaime
Eh
>jon
If he dies it's going to be kamikaze'ing the night king

Jon 50/50, Jaime zero

odds of Jon and Jamie making out?
pretty high, desu.

>we will never get another good season of True Detective
why even live?

Both zero. Jaime will die in a redemptive way.

Jon will die after killing Dany to create Lightbringer and defeating the Nights King.

> "M'Lord, the King is coming!"
> "Quick, put the giant retard in the front row!"
> "Right away, m'Lord!"

Bravo, D&D....

Attached: S01E01 House Stark Winterfell.png (1024x576, 879K)

Your in the wrong place. /got/ hates Jonfags.

Says who?

/got/ makes fun of stannisfags and reddit bobbyposters

You forgot Davos

and gamier than fuck

your mother was a gamey whore with a fat ass.

Today I will remind them. Jon is for that other place. He is a Gary Stu.

Attached: B4C8097B-2EE6-48F9-A660-FB7FE300F4AB.png (500x463, 105K)

Me. Fuck RedditJOn

are we in the same thread?

> 301 AC
> not knowing how to cook

Attached: game of thrones cookbook.jpg (798x1024, 218K)

That Dragons Demands Youtube autism just dropped. He said it’s going to be multiple parts.

This isn't real right? If it is, how could you possibly fall for such a cashgrab?

GODS WHAT A STUPID BOOK

Attached: 37e5951a734b0e783d4c9df49442756da5a9af4dcc503427ab982151aa142056.png (1114x856, 909K)

I would guess that 50% of the people in any given Burlington Bar vid owns a copy.

>Across the Narrow Sea: Biscuits and Bacon
>The South: Cream Swans; Trout Wrapped in Bacon
>The North: Beef and Bacon Pie
>The Wall: Rack of Lamb and Herbs; Pork Pie
For fuck's sake

winds of winter died for this

Attached: 1544359126464.jpg (364x457, 119K)

Any character with a 100% chance of survival?

*Clown world starts playing* Who's going to help pitch in for the $70 worth of video game and fantasy cookbooks?

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (791x216, 141K)

Tyrion

hurry up and bake the new bread ye shits

Jaime is the only character I still support, so I am rooting for the Lannisters
>the house is the only one for which costume design holds up
>the least 1 dimensional characters
>the only people who dont get shit just handed to them easily

Sam

it's time

littlefinger

Littlefinger is still alive. He never go out like that. He had that gay coin from jagen hgar club. He switched with somebody and will be back to sit on the throne. He is /ourbigguy/

bigtoe

Her Looming Shadow and the Dusty Mesas

does it contain a recipe for lamprey pie

What's Sam Hyde doing here?

god i love maisie so much

how smelly is melly, bros?