ITT: Actors/actresses that smoke in real life. In 2019

ITT: Actors/actresses that smoke in real life. In 2019

Attached: 1521977608068.jpg (2160x3840, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rxisk.org/chantix-and-violence/
cbsnews.com/news/reports-of-psychotic-violence-on-anti-smoking-drug-chantix-pile-up-but-pfizer-isnt-seeing-them/
drug-injury.com/druginjurycom/2010/08/chantix-champix-varenicline-pfizer-fda-adverse-events-reports-moore-glenmullen-furberg.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

Attached: mark hamill digging for gold.jpg (638x714, 131K)

Litearly nobody smokes anymore, let alone someone as gorgeousas her.

95% of them

The Bestest

Attached: 1547421869071.jpg (1066x1600, 318K)

Many people vape. It's cheap and not so harmful.

I just googled "gal Gadot smoking" and got like 100 different picture results

stop being retarded, lunglet

Attached: ab27c8be18a1a5c8c9cf1d11a8a20a74.jpg (610x450, 25K)

Shhh... after Batman and Superman quit, Wonder Woman is all DCfags have left.

Don't ruin the illusion.

D R O P P E D

Attached: 1538486259196.png (466x535, 231K)

Still smoking sometimes. Saw her in London last year.

Attached: 12965132_496813397192878_48886971_n.jpg (640x640, 49K)

>implying smoking isn't both kino and effay
have sex

>Darla Dudley from Shazam!

Attached: smokes fake tits leaked her own nudes.jpg (396x594, 89K)

They have figures to maintain

Attached: 1547422342662.jpg (640x1105, 104K)

the goose smokes benson and hedges (old lady cigs)

My waifu smokes but I wish he'd stop ;_;

Attached: the enabler.jpg (555x783, 105K)

Johnny Depp's daughter Lily

Attached: 948f1cbc01594c058e0d3a48fc55a1c0.jpg (496x1264, 109K)

call affleck an enabler one more time and i'll break your neck faggot

That image is referring to Ezra as the enabler you retard, he drove him to drink

Might as well make a thread of all the actors who eat pears or something equally pointless.

I want to quit

Attached: images.jpg (610x400, 33K)

Anyone else dig through a cigarette receptacle looking for half-smoked ciggies to suck down?

Sorry I didn't mean to call you a retard, that was harsh...

Those are some disgusting cankles.

Based 5 dragons

The Orville chick smokes. So does Seth and Jessica Szohr (if you couldn't tell).

Attached: Adrianne Palicki candid.jpg (950x1002, 132K)

People who smoke are disgusting; women especially so.

No they're not. Any substance that alters the mind, even if slightly such as nicotine and caffeine, is godtier.

>smoke
>hits the wall early
>age badly

Suddenly they don't know why they need botox and those shit.

Attached: 137902816133.jpg (641x697, 212K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Meadow Soprano smokes

Attached: 967fa161dc9b4fc26d51e49fc1a3a330.jpg (367x550, 27K)

He's smoked more than cigarettes...

If you smoke i recomend juul but dont buy pods from (((them))), use nicotine vape juice and refill your own pods. Cant stand the taste of a cig at all anymore

If you want to quit smoking, try Chantix. It reduces cravings by about 80-90% and after six months on it you'll be clean and have mentally re-configured your mind not to mentally desire them anymore.

Women can look really sexy when they're smoking but only when they're doing it for pleasure. When they're smoking out of necessity they look like shit.

the former

The latter

that's ok its all just bantz

Attached: 2_ECE_27_PEAKY_BLINDERS_FILMS.jpg (615x409, 45K)

>"Which one am I?"

Attached: bring balance to the force.jpg (357x420, 125K)

They're all smoking out of necessity in those pics, some pics however are of them in unflattering lights.

75% of my co-workers are ripping cigs every chance they get, it’s fucking ridiculous.

Attached: Shit Hawk Down.jpg (359x473, 33K)

Okay good, I'm glad fren

Attached: tfw no ezra bf road trip while smoking ciggies.webm (640x640, 1.62M)

smoking is based and redpilled. why do basedboys and redditors suddenly hate it? too much libtard propaganda?

I got prescribed Chantix in 2009 and one day after starting it I just absolutely lost it. I was having lucid dreams after my second day on it. For no reason I started beating my gf while she was sitting on the couch watching tv I grabbed her by the throat with my left hand and threw her on the ground and thats when I started punching her as hard as I could. I later found out that I broke her nose, fractured her jaw, knocked out a tooth and cracked another one, gave her a black eye and several bruises all over her body. After about 1 1/2 minutes of beating her I stood up and came to my senses I had blood on my knuckles from her nose and realized what I had done. She was on the ground sobbing and when I reached down to try to comfort her she recoiled and begged me to stop. I tried to explain to her that I had no idea why I did that but I just couldn't find the words to say. She looked me in the eyes with an expression I will never forget, pure fear. My heart was beating out of my chest and I started to panic. All I could do is say sorry over and over while trying to help her up but she jerked away from me every time i tried. She started screaming and crying hysterically I could barely make out what she was saying. She grabbed her cell phone and limped to her room where she locked the door and called 911. At that point I was still trying to process what happened and I just sat on the couch and zoned out until the police and an ambulance arrived 20 minutes later. The police officers who responded were really aggressive to me. They threw me on the ground and handcuffed me in a position that hurt both of my arms even though I was trying to cooperate with them. When they started asking questions I just stared at them and told them the truth, I had no idea why I snapped and beat her. I had never so much as yelled at her before that night. I got sentenced 6 years in prison but I only served 3. Didnt even think it was related to the chantix until after I got out.

The dreams can be interesting. I never had any that were actually bad.

There was one or two moments where I felt my mind going interesting places.

I became a Trump supporter on a favorite forum and completely alienated the community.

But all in all it was worth it.

Chantix unironically makes you a fucking violent maniac. many stories to back that up I'm not posting them just look it up

cute!

This really depends on the individual. If you have that tendency, I can see Chantix (at least in the early weeks) increasing it. It was two years ago that I was on it, but I remember moments of increased aggression.

Unless you're already insane, however, you're not literally going to start beating your girlfriend and commit aggravated assault on her.

DC actors/actresses are disgusting smoking garbage people.

You'd never see Captain Marvel smoking unless it was for some risque photoshoot or something.

lol, yes, you can. you fucking retard.

smoking created modern western civilization
nicotine enhances cognition and concentration
why do you think the enlightenment and the industrial revolution happened after tobacco was brought over from the new world?

I haven’t seen this in forever.

Yeah Captain Marvel just has literal fungus colonizing her body, definitely much better

Attached: a fungus among us.jpg (1037x684, 175K)

>seething cancer lover

all Yea Forums's waifus smoke - they're just as degenerate as the incels that worship them

>Buttblasted fungus apologist

No, you're not. Unless you have some prior trigger.

All of them do dumb ass.

Smoked 14 years, switched to a juul in January and can't even finish half a cig even if I'm wasted. Feels good man. I'll get clean if I can quit booze. I'm off coffee too.

OBSESSED

Winona smokes 24/7 and barely ages

Attached: wino.jpg (450x640, 48K)

Imagine having sex with her. You just know she's crazy in bed.

She might be doing something else to cancel it out, like eating really healthy and exercising maybe

in LOOONDON???

Hollywood (and especially Hollywood Jews) have access to baby foreskin serum and stuff that keeps their skin looking very young and slows aging.

based

I saw Bram Stokers Dracula opening day. The stair scene made me hit puberty

Attached: 1546200669101.gif (428x433, 1.99M)

What a cutie pie

the english actress vivien leigh

Attached: Vivien Leigh.jpg (1160x1599, 400K)

Oh yeah! Super cute!

Wonder Woman everybody!!

Attached: whitetrashwhore.jpg (478x1258, 63K)

>Smoking to look cool with the big boyz

lmao that Ezra guy is such a faggot.

>I saw Bram Stokers Dracula opening day. The stair scene made me hit puberty
not the werewolf rape scene?

>ywn hang out with ben affleck in vegas as he pays for everything with his fuck you money

This

Except he's been smoking for years you retard and literally got arrested for marijuana possession so he's probably harder than you are

Attached: young ezra (3).jpg (453x604, 49K)

>I saw Bram Stokers Dracula opening day.

You poor cunt.

Attached: sadie frost-dracula-costume.jpg (1758x2960, 1.58M)

>got arrested for marijuana possession so he's probably harder than you are
Are you 7 years old?

Don't know, are you? You're the one who wrote the phrase "smoking to look cool with the big boyz" so I was merely stooping down to your level

imagine being so "lol im so stressed out i need a ciggy" irl

>Except he's been smoking for years you retard and literally got arrested for marijuana possession so he's probably harder than you are
He's a fag.

Smoking is the ultimate bluepill activity. It's literally imitating having a dick in your mouth wherever you go. All male smokers are gay and all female smokers are sluts, this is fact.

Oh sorry, he's a tough guy alright lol.

Based

Attached: Kristen Bell.jpg (400x600, 39K)

Whatever pussy, go fuck yourself.

rxisk.org/chantix-and-violence/
cbsnews.com/news/reports-of-psychotic-violence-on-anti-smoking-drug-chantix-pile-up-but-pfizer-isnt-seeing-them/
drug-injury.com/druginjurycom/2010/08/chantix-champix-varenicline-pfizer-fda-adverse-events-reports-moore-glenmullen-furberg.html

>He's a fag, I'm superior to gay people
Imagine being this cope

Attached: incel.png (633x833, 628K)

This is similar to the synthetic marijuana scare back in 2010, etc.
>Person with violent tendencies takes a certain drug that leaves them open to exposure more than the average person
>News media wants a headliner
>[X] MAKES PEOPLE CRAZY

glad to hear you quit man. Juul high is like nothing else

lmao wow you're retarded

Yeah, you'd like to see that, wouldn't you, homo?

I wish she would smoke my dick

Do you happen to be female?

With what?

Did two packs per day for 15 years. Tried out a vaporizer and have been able to not have a cigarette for six months now. Great invention.

I WANT TO EJACULATE INSIDE OF GAL GADOT SO FUCKING BAD

>go to europe
>everyone smokes cigarettes

lol wtf is this boomer shit

Attached: kevin smoking.webm (313x286, 997K)

same

Attached: 1552422197779.webm (618x720, 1007K)

I tried vaping but the feel just wasn't the same. I need that sweet throat raping smoke.

It’s a different time(zone).

I got the fake webm of this reaction. Finally found the original. Thx

Attached: henry cavill and friends-3.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Based

Attached: flash n friends.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

ayyfu smokes

Attached: 49310752_226683578269375_7175064541793234029_n.jpg (1080x714, 79K)

FUCK!!!

Attached: 234235325.webm (480x480, 248K)

fuck gal gadot

Attached: Lynda Carter - Bobbie Jo and the Outlaw (35).webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Based Lynda Carter chad

Attached: henry cavill suicide squad2.jpg (620x757, 110K)

Literally my perfect woman

I used to wake up at 5am and take a plastic bag and get all the butts I could from the back of malls and shops where employees smoked then take that home and spill the tobacco out of the cigs and roll my own

Why is it that these faggots can never round off an insult. They come up with horseshit like OBSESSED, which is stillborn on utterance, and then consistently fails to make a comeback when it gets shut down. Every goddamn time.

Attached: 725e3faae27540944f602198eb56779e.jpg (969x1280, 127K)