The great debate

The great debate

Attached: capekino trilogies.jpg (1114x1104, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one that isn't edgelord garbage

Batman Begins > Spiderman
The Dark Knight > Spiderman 2
Spiderman 3 > The Dark Knight Rises

apt comparison tbqh.

the 3rd movie in these series is always the weakest but TDKR>Spiderman 3 just barely. So that makes things easy

home alone trilogy is better
part 3 is very underrated and imo better than the 2nd
not all home alones need to feature mcalisters, it can be any kid
they should've never gave you niggers money

S1 > BB
TDK > S2
S3=TDKR

The only better thing about The Dark Knight is the villain. Spider-Man 2 is better in every other way

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man >>>>>>>> Spider-Man 3 >>>>>>>>> Batman Begins > The Dark Knight >>>>>>>>> The Dark Knight Rises

Ok based

Except SM3 is the best one

agreed

I don't get this "spider-man 2 is good" meme, can someone redpill me on this?

It's more character-driven than the other two, doesn't make it better but plebs think it does

The first 2/3rds are as good if not better than the first two, but the third act fumbles it so hard that it becomes the worst of the three. Still a good film.

Heres the order:
>The Dark Knight
>Spider-Man 2
>Spider-Man
>Batman Begins
>The Dark Knight Rises
>Spider-Man 3

Fuck off Cosmonaut. Get out of my recommended videos.

It has a very well written story and the theme is well executed. It does a great job at examining what being a superhero would actually be like and how it would affect someone’s life. But it’s not just a great movie in itself, because it builds upon its predecessor seamlessly like every great sequel should. And an addition it has the best action out of the trilogy and an incredible soundtrack

Harry getting amnesia is kind of dumb, but other than that, you’re right

I like the final act, maybe a bit schmaltzy but not bad at all

How was Raimi able to cast a nudist as MJ?

Attached: kirsten mj.png (787x1032, 931K)

redpill me on the nudism meme

Spider-Man 2
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Dark Knight Rises

There's no debate. You like capeshit and are a fag.

Spiderman>>>>>>Nolan's films age TERRIBLY, just tried rewatching Inception and I honestly couldn't.

/thread.

Attached: giphy.gif (638x261, 1.31M)

Meanwhile Raimi's Spider-Man films get better every year

Raimiman and it's not even close

Spider 3 ruined it all.

>The Dark Knight
>Batman Begins
>Spider Man 2
>Spider Man
>Spider Man 3
>The Dark Knight Rises

Pleb.
Batman Begins = Spiderman
Spiderman 2 > The Dark Knight
Spiderman 3 > The Dark Knight Rises

Batman begins is the best in trilogy. Spiderman was capekino before Disney oversaturated the genre.

Spiderman 2 is probably the best Superhero movie ever made or close to it. Joker was best part of The Dark Knight, but way overhyped because of Heath's death. Otto Octavius is such a great villian for Peter.

>Otto Octavius
based.

Forgot Spiderman 3 vs The Dark Knight Rises.

Bane is shit, Best thing about TDKR was CIA. But nothing is more comfy than Peter Parker's dances moves

The Dark Knight Rises legitimately sucks.

Joseph Gordon Levitt should go play the drums at the L station.

Spider-Man > BB
Spider-Man 2 > TDK
TDKR > Spider-Man 3

Spider-man 1 = Batman Begins, both are clunky, silly, have very obvious flaws, but fun and aren't that hard to get invested in and understand characters. Both feel like comics.

Spider-man 2 > the Dark Knight. Spider-man 2 wasn't fucking hijacked by its villain, the only thing worth while in Dark Knight are 40 minutes of Joker. No one gives a fuck about whatever the fuck was troubling Christian Bale, I don't even remember what the fuck is name of the chick him and Harvey want to fuck and Harvey needed more screentime.

Spider-man 3 > Dark Knight Returns. Better memes, better villain (Sandman).

I hate that fag. His video was so disingenuous.

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Spiderman 2
The Dark knight rises
Spiderman
Spiderman 3

The spiderman trilogy has aged pretty bad. Unlike many others I don't consider all the cheesy moments as a part of its charm. It's just cringe.

Your post is just cringe

>The Spiderman Trilogy has aged pretty bad
Compared with the shit that's out today it has only gotten better.

Attached: bloodsport metal.gif (200x200, 547K)

Movies don't age, people who fall for that meme are retards who can't understand context

Spiderman > BB
TDK = Spiderman 2
TDKR > Spiderman 3

Any faggot you says TDK is just the Joker and everything else is mediocre has no original opinion on his own.

I mean really let's look at objectively. Are you saying the music which is one of the most iconic scores in CBM history is mediocre? Then what does that say about spiderman trilogy which while good isn't half as iconic? The same with special effects, the Spiderman trilogy has noticeably bad CGI, look at many scenes of GG jumping around to see that. You compare cinematography, art direction, sound editing, etc...and any other factor you want and the Nolan trilogy would be at the top.

If it wasn't for Yea Forums I'd still think TDKR was a great film.

What other films has Yea Forums ruined for you?

You’ve got it completely backwards. The Dark Knight’s music *is* mediocre and forgettable while the Spider-Man trilogy has one of the most iconic scores in superhero movie history. Seriously, the only one I can think of that’s more iconic is the original Superman theme.

I am not comparing it to the MCU am I?(which are bad even by today's standards). I am comparing it to the TDK trilogy.

I still enjoy the trilogy even spiderman 3, heck the only MCU movie I would consider on par with it is Iron man but the romance, some (not all) of it's cheesiness, poorly done special effects, etc...drag it down on rewatches.

Nolan had trouble with romance as well but at least he had the sense to smartly kill her off in TDK(which also raised the stakes and gave more credibility to the Joker).

>”I mean really let's look at objectively. “
>Brings up how the music sounds and how the CGI looks, things which are completely subjective

Based retard

>The Dark Knight’s music *is* mediocre and forgettable while the Spider-Man trilogy has one of the most iconic scores in superhero movie history

I don't think you understand what the word Iconic means. Spidey trilogy is great but it isn't as recognizable as the TDK trilogy theme.

I disagree, I can’t remember the theme for TDK at all. Spider-Man however I know very well. I’ll admit though this could be because I’ve seen the Spider-Man movies more than the Dark Knight

>Based retard
Looking at something objectively means without too much bias. Brainlet.

Also CGI is one of te last things where you can throw the subjective meme.

>Looking at something objectively means without too much bias.
That’s only part of it, it means to look at something using provable facts.
>Also CGI is one of te last things where you can throw the subjective meme.
How?

Based ESL retard.

ESL?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy

Because you can observe how well CGI is done. Are you honestly saying you can't differentiate the quality of CGI between say the new planet of the apes franchise and the anaconda movie?

Wrong on all 3. Congrats.

English as a second language.

All capeshit is immediately capped at a max of 5/10 rating, so they're all shit.

I mean sure but it isn't so well known that politicians use it in the campaign videos.

Well I haven’t seen either of those movies so I wouldn’t know. By what measurement can you judge one instance of CGI to be “better” than the other?

This is correct, although BB and SP1 I'd say are equal

By how believable and realistic it looks?

Dark Knight trilogy is overall better but Raimi Spider-Man aren’t too far behind. They’re basically the golden standard of how a superhero film can be made. The Dark Knight trilogy only work as dark and gritty because of the source material. Any superhero movie in the last 15 years has yet to surpass Spider-Man 2 or TDK

>Well I haven’t seen either of those movies so I wouldn’t know.

Okay the original Superman and Avatar then.

The original Superman uses CGI?

How do you measure that?