Attached: wotw5.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs
youtube.com/watch?v=tb4BWSUV8mM
youtube.com/watch?v=bERNcnaT-ko
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn3AJjuup3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was Cruisekino. Could have done without the kids though

The screaming girl that makes your eardrums explode.

Only the last 45 minutes was shit. The rest was kino except for the son.

Cheap looking ays

Attached: martian-1211.jpg (400x310, 28K)

A very good Tom Cruise sci-fi film, but a terrible War of the Worlds movie.

Attached: the great martian war.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

I believe.

Attached: war-of-the-worlds-bbc.jpg (1024x535, 86K)

Attached: 1538517210857.jpg (650x459, 88K)

>sees tripod design
"No!"

They set it in America and added annoying kids

They did similar with 28 Weeks Later. Added Americans and annoying kids and ruined everything.

Attached: 1550368239381.jpg (205x246, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs

It's explained in the making-of documentary. Spielberg and Cruise wanted to work together again and there were like 6 months that they were both available and pretty much rushed the whole thing. There wasn't enough time to polish the script and it ended up a half-baked movie.
It's a fun movie tho, definitely better than the majority of sci-fi trash that's being produced lately. But Kaminski went too big with his whole diffusion filter meme cinematography.

Hopefully we get to see HMS Thunder Child's valiant heart on full display

Attached: war_of_the_worlds.jpg (1680x700, 370K)

Scary Movie parody was better than the actual movie LMAO

No HMS Thunder Child no party.

youtube.com/watch?v=tb4BWSUV8mM

Imagine how shit it would be without Cruise

>Kaminski went too big with his whole diffusion filter meme cinematography

Attached: wotw3.jpg (645x372, 45K)

I apologise for being an autist, but they wouldn't be using that type of Lee-Enfield in 1895. In fact, that type of Lee-Enfield won't be in the hands of soldiers until at least two years into WWII.

Unless they're Lee-Metfords, in which case I'll shut my mouth. Uniforms look a little anachronistic, as well.

This.

Attached: 15487036534.webm (1100x456, 2.78M)

>but they wouldn't be using that type of Lee-Enfield in 1895

That series is the set in the early 20th century as far as I'm aware.

Attached: Eleanor Tomlinson-Poldark.jpg (1920x2881, 436K)

I've dreamt of a good War of the Worlds period piece movie ever since reading the book. Why do they have to modernize Wells adaptations while Jules Verne usually isn't?

i like this movie. probably only because of when i watched it i have a soft spot for it.

what is this kino. is this a full movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=bERNcnaT-ko

Attached: they shall not grow old tank-.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

For me, it has to be, Forever Autumn.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn3AJjuup3Q

Attached: jupiter-33.jpg (2048x2048, 653K)

It's not a bad film, it's grown om me over time personally. Never found Dakota annoying in this, she's sexy enough to make up for it, I didn't like the son though.

Attached: 42de6bb.jpg (1080x1300, 197K)

>she turnes into a thot
NOOOOOOO

Personally Cruise the conecpt and the ayy designs alone made it bearable for me, otherwise it was mediocre but not shit shit

Why do whites make this face?

it's the "I hate niggers" face

Wtf she was a child. Kys

I want to Dakota in her Fanning if you know what I mean

>Personally Cruise the conecpt and the ayy designs alone made it bearable for me,

What did user mean by this.

Attached: tom cruise-64.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

The BBC movie will come close only moving the action by 10 years or so into the future from the original setting (1898). Period movies need to be more frequent in speculative fiction like Jackson's King Kong. It's a nice contrast. Probably won't be much with lower budget. And nothing will ever come close to the 1953 version.

>those thick thighs and that thin tummy
HNNNGGGG

>cruise
>concept
>aliens

It's true that Cruise and aliens is kino, but still.

Attached: edge of tomorrow tom cruise ded.webm (1280x532, 2.84M)

>pushes the woman in front of the heat ray for her clothes
>the locked car bit
Hilarious.

I thought it was pretty good.

puberty really hit her hard hum

>Period movies need to be more frequent in speculative fiction
Agreed, I thought the 30's setting of Jackson's King Kong was great.

People meme about the girl screaming, but that was honestly one of the more tolerable aspects of the kids. It was everything else that they were doing that made me want to reach through the screen and strangle them.

if the aliens had been inside the earyh for 1000s of years why did they die from simple.bacyeria?

They hadn't been. Their machines were on earth already and then they came and entered the machines that were already planted.
Also the idea of super-powerful aliens getting crippled by lacking immunity to earth germs is an interesting concept, but it's very anticlimactic when portrayed in film.

It was a mistake to portray the aliens as powerful outside their machines, the original aliens were helpless octopoids.

Agreed on that, but spielberg needed to have them be scary in order to just do Raptors In The Kitchen 2: Electric Boogaloo