Holy crap, could he act. Stole the entire movie (with John Wayne, not easy to do)...

Holy crap, could he act. Stole the entire movie (with John Wayne, not easy to do), even though he was only in half a dozen scenes. Based.

Attached: lee-marvin.jpg (1347x1828, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LRE5GKTu4c
youtube.com/watch?v=1uuAjwvtxEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saw it last night really good.

Watches black and white movies, nigga you old.

Attached: videoblocks-preety-cute-teenager-girl-laughing-and-looking-at-camera-isolated-on-white-background_hg (1920x1080, 656K)

He makes James Stewart look like more of an underdog. What I don't like about the movie is where we see the characters futures at the beginning of the movie.

Really doesnt change the quality of the filmmaking

John Wayne was a shit actor, he played the same character in all his movies.

That whole generation was amazing. Born during the depression, fight two wars [WW2, Korea] , come home and speak nothing of it.

Alrighty zoomer

>John Wayne was a shit actor, he played the same character in all his movies.
women have arrived

What are some essential Lee Marvin kino?

besides Liberty Valance I've seen:
The Dirty Dozen
Point Blank
The Big Red One
Prime Cut
Cat Ballou

Fuck, which one is that? Haven't seen a good john wayne in years.

why can't we get actors like this big ol' chunk of coal anymore? tired of sissy leads. cumberbatch as khan? FUCKING DISGUSTING

He's great in Paint Your Wagon

The Iceman Cometh
Emperor of the North
Attack!
The Big Heat
Hell in the Pacific
Bad Day at Black Rock

>Marvin left school at 18 to enlist in the United States Marine Corps Reserve on August 12, 1942. He served with the 4th Marine Division in the Pacific Theater during World War II.[6] While serving as a member of "I" Company, 3rd Battalion, 24th Marines, 4th Marine Division, he was wounded in action on June 18, 1944, during the assault on Mount Tapochau in the Battle of Saipan, during which most of his company were casualties.[7] He was hit by machine gun fire, which severed his sciatic nerve,[8] and then was hit again in the foot by a sniper.[9] After over a year of medical treatment in naval hospitals, Marvin was given a medical discharge with the rank of private first class (he had been a corporal years earlier but had been demoted after causing trouble)[9] in 1945 at Philadelphia.[10]

>Marvin's military awards include: the Purple Heart Medal, the Presidential Unit Citation, the American Campaign Medal, the Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal, and the World War II Victory Medal, Combat Action Ribbon.

What eva happened to Gary Coopah?

The Big Heat, Emperor of the North, Donovan's Reef and Hell in the Pacific are all essential.

John Wayne was very good at what he did, and he made a handful of masterpieces with Ford and Hawks. That said, he was a draft dodger and a faggot.

Conservatives found they can use Israel. Jews stopped needing to placate to actual men.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LRE5GKTu4c

Point Blank was awesome.

>That look of severe pain after Marvin punches him in the nads

youtube.com/watch?v=1uuAjwvtxEM

Howard Hawks is such a great filmmaker. What's your personal favorite of his? I really like Only Angels Have Wings, Red River and Scarface.

for me it's Rio Bravo, also my favorite John Wayne western

Ummmm excuse me sweaty who is the racist white male exactly

Based

Only Angels Have Wings the GOAT Old Hollywood movie

I prefer Searchers but, Rio Bravo is fantastic.