Is he dead or something?

Is he dead or something?

Attached: Joseph_Gordon-Levit.jpg (545x818, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0-hUe5vuAE
alternet.org/2015/07/9-surprisingly-conservative-hollywood-celebrities/
nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-the-celebrity-conservatives-need/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'no'

Yes

maybe

I don't know

No, but his career is. He'd rather just run a website to farm other people's creativity for free to slap together into Youtube-tier content.

Better question is does he have some eskimo ancestry?

can you repeat the question

He’s sexy

He just disappeared, didn't he? I remember a lot of nerds online liked him and identified with him, because he's kind of a geek but also vaguely athletic and does this stoic act sometimes so I think he was like a projection fantasy. But I associate him more with the late 00s, early 10s. His face just kind of went out of style.

Potentially.

Is he dead or something?

Attached: Josh Hartnett.jpg (214x317, 11K)

You could say somebody got that hothead out of there, if you catch my drift.

He made me release I am gay back in late 90s

he got married and started a family

who’s that?

he exposed his conservative side and hollywood has blacklisted him

Ryan Gosling is basically him but better in every single way - looks, acting ability, everything

Nah, no such thing ever happened, he's liberal anyways. It all just comes down to whether their movies profit.

Dwayne Johnson is a bigtime Republican (see also Adam Sandler, Rob Lowe), and Kurt Russell is a Libertarian, but Hollywood constantly cast them.

>tfw ryan was an awkward desperate kid that made it
youtube.com/watch?v=D0-hUe5vuAE

>Dwayne Johnson is a bigtime Republican (see also Adam Sandler, Rob Lowe), and Kurt Russell is a Libertarian, but Hollywood constantly cast them.
I don't think any of that is true. Maybe Sandler is, but he seems to go to lengths to be politically ambiguous

he didn't pay the toll

It's all true, they just don't get obnoxious about it. Lowe probably has made the most comments on twitter but nothing too glaring.

A simple search will prove they are.

Yeah because they still make them money. If you're some (new) actor who is openly conservative and doesn't make them money you'll get blacklisted on the spot. Like Kelsey Grammer.

>Dwayne Johnson is a bigtime Republican
I don't believe it

>His face just kind of went out of style.

literally this

He's a cunt with no class

this is proof that we'll make it bros

Attached: 1524641422720.jpg (495x362, 19K)

he called your mom a nigger

Get your head out of your ass:

alternet.org/2015/07/9-surprisingly-conservative-hollywood-celebrities/

nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-the-celebrity-conservatives-need/

It appears he's registered independent now but still a conservative. He's not a Trumpian conservative though.

Yeah, if your tall, blond, attractive, naturally charming and extroverted and have a supportive mothers who bullies your bullies for you.

(penny) D(r)EAD(ful)

Wtf I am voting for Rock now

His brother died like last year so i guess that hit him pretty hard

Several years ago now, actually, but yeah it seems like that hit him hard and he seemed to stop acting after that.

Unofficial blacklisting of conservatives in Hollywood is a well reported fact. There are many closeted conservatists too. A few get a pass if they already established themselves in a different industry or are older like Kelsey Grammer or Clint Eastwood. But not enough to forgive Eastwood for endorsing the wrong candidate they were mocking him for his "chair" speech for years pretending he had gone senile.

he effectively murdered his career with Looper. we can actually thank rian johnson for that. i actually dont mind TLJ if he had just cleaned up some of the fights it would have been kino.

He got AIDS and apparently gave it to some other actors.

I think he saw something in Jewllywood that made him run away back to his home town.

Is i am gay your faggot rap album?

Attached: 1555087339528.jpg (800x434, 201K)

this is not true. jgl isn't interesting enough to ever contract AIDS.

500 days of summer was his best movie

i read something similar

Will new Robin movie directed by Nolan be his big comeback?

hiv giver

He's preparing for his role in Nolan's continuation of the Batman. The Robin trilogy.

what happened to DAVEY anyways? anyone remember him?

Yeah I remember his unboxing of JGL’s pajama pants

Has Dark Knight Rises killed his and Anne Hathaway's career too?

Attached: Anne-Hathaway-Net-W.jpg (800x1200, 152K)