Never seen Star Wars

Never seen Star Wars.

None of them.

Never will.

“Omg you’re missing out”

Maybe.

You’re missing out on being a multi millionaire.

Keep your movie.

Attached: t8 sexy.jpg (1233x1429, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqOLMtZufsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

L;OOK AT THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD

>apparently has millions
>dresses like shit

based

1 person in 20 is a multi millionaire in USA.
This dude is literally nothing special.

Does he realize you can watch Star wars AND be a multi millionaire? It's not one or the other

nice notch

A true Star Wars hater would drive an Aston.

Attached: Aston Martin DB11.jpg (2400x1600, 932K)

all that money and he's still bald, das tough mang

Attached: 1554845246216.jpg (677x678, 180K)

This. Also have managed to avoid that nerd shit Game of Thrones. Idk how grown men are into this bullshit.

those millions wont even make you not look like a generic 56% mutt

At least I'm not a bald manlet lmao

Who /jayleno/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=wqOLMtZufsI

Attached: McLaren P1.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

What is this mongrel's race?

Attached: 1545995068980.gif (200x200, 3.32M)

Yikes, everything in that pic is awful.

>tate
what did he mean by this?

Isn't it homosexual how much some men care about the state of another man's hair? I swear, men are the only ones that care so much about height, weight/fitness, hair condition.

It goes: charisma/personality > status/power > money > physical appearance

Physical appearance is also something that women rely on a lot, so it says a lot that the majority of "men" of this website care about height, hairstyle and fitness. It's not surprise though, with how /fit/ and /fa/ are. To put it short, if you got personality, money or status then none of that shit matters. So, him being a wanna be nigger with his hairstyle and clothing choice doesn't matter. He's got money and seems to be charismatic enough to draw idiots to give him money.

I grew up watching the original trilogy and it makes no difference to me if you like it or not. Good day sir.

>Isn't it homosexual how much some men care about the state of another man's hair?
>writes a whole gay guide on how he judges other men

Attached: 1536086636425.jpg (1000x893, 83K)

reddit spacing your tweets is some high level faggotry

angry baldlet detected.

Status/power shits on everything else. Also most people aren't into styling and clothes because they're trying to get pussy, they just like it and feel more confident in general.

kek, I guarantee this guy is deeply insecure and miserable about life. All these self help frauds are retarded cucks trying to scam people.

Also, bald manlet lmao

have sex