Halo TV series

Halo TV series.

Will it be kino?

Attached: 1553991077616.gif (620x349, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PUrsOQanozo
youtube.com/watch?v=cWKUkdetyZs
youtube.com/watch?v=yMfO9ZJVst4
youtu.be/fkCgDIhUJmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDR5ZBQBfo&list=RDHIDR5ZBQBfo&start_radio=1
youtu.be/HAYPkVeWjXM
youtube.com/watch?v=HAYPkVeWjXM
youtube.com/watch?v=iNqS0RMJEoo
youtube.com/watch?v=pr0fbW7YoKw
youtube.com/watch?v=3db17gQ8XTs
youtube.com/watch?v=M6EHkAvFKec
youtube.com/watch?v=aDSQbCYrXu0
youtube.com/watch?v=5fPFtDdqnJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe so

I don't know but, someone post some great OST and cutscenes from the game so I can get nostalgic.

youtu.be/PUrsOQanozo

I'm not optimistic.

Attached: halo crashed into the camera man.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

That one movie that focused on marine recruits was pretty bad.
Halo doesn't work well in live action.

lmao kys

1-3 and ODST and Reach are the only Halo games worth talking about.
Delete your dogshit post.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWKUkdetyZs

youtube.com/watch?v=yMfO9ZJVst4

Depends what sort of budget it has, or if they decide to take creative license and needlessly change things from the games

Which they shouldn't have to do, Halo is a large enough universe that it should be possible to tell a new story while staying consistent with established canon

Attached: halo 4 pussyslayer117 takes no prisoners.jpg (592x820, 91K)

>lmao kys
You too :^)

Halo 4 has an amazing soundtrack even if you think everything else about it is dogshit

youtu.be/fkCgDIhUJmQ
Still gives me chills to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk
>Halo 4 has an amazing soundtrack

Attached: 1554922784696.jpg (900x506, 95K)

>no Martin O'Donnell

That track you posted is generic garbage and it sounds like it was ripped off of a direct to dvd action movie.

Get some taste you fucking pleb.

I hope they go the Sylvester Judge Dredd route and have him take his helmet off within 5 minutes of the movie to trigger the fanboys.

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDR5ZBQBfo&list=RDHIDR5ZBQBfo&start_radio=1

>Halo

This isn't the early 2000s anymore.

Attached: halowcvenue-1.jpg (1114x734, 281K)

Neil Davidge's score is still good despite being a departure from Marty's work

My hope is for future games to combine the two

This track combines themes from 4 and Bungie's games and they actually go together pretty well

youtu.be/HAYPkVeWjXM

youtube.com/watch?v=HAYPkVeWjXM

Me thinks time has gone past Halo. The series should have been done a decade ago.

Was it really that empty and sad?

halo 3 released 12 years ago

Should have been during Halo 3, the height of its popularity, is funny though in the era of expensive TV shows, Halo seems very much doable now, will see if it happens.

Attached: realization.jpg (424x426, 20K)

it has potential. just keep activision away from it.

Attached: 1551463682692.gif (376x488, 615K)

It is funny, that back when Halo was relevant, it would have failed as a series because it would have ended up as a budget affair, now it fails because it will be too expensive and past its prime,

Ah, Halo
>BLACKED Chief

Attached: 445363563456.png (221x228, 6K)

Reminder that the people making the TV series just had an interview and said they have plans to change things up and diversify character ethnicities different from how they are in the game. Can’t wait for Jamal 117

Far as I know they haven't even confirmed that Chief will even be in it, let alone that he will be race-swapped

Personally hope it tells a different story that doesn't include, or at least isn't centered on, Chief.

How many times does it have to be proved that people don't want fucking video games as TV series or movies.

Attached: 1454697759142.jpg (320x240, 45K)

unironically kill yourself.

Oh fuck it's happening again...

Attached: 1514247285710.jpg (550x366, 60K)

Just here to bant about Halo, not gonna watch this garbage

Attached: Tay1737.webm (840x676, 561K)

It will be filled with niggers and kikes, niggers and kikes, niggers and kikes.

>I was 15 then
>turn 27 next week

Attached: cat pizza sad.jpg (370x699, 26K)

FORTNITE GENOCIDE WHEN

GAS THE ZOOMERS SHOOTER WAR NOW

TO BE FAIR THOUGH, Q3A IS THE ONE TRUE GOAT

Attached: 1532618397565.jpg (930x976, 99K)

They've confirmed Chief is in it, it's centred on him, and are considering showing his face because they're unable to write a protagonist without relying on their face to carry the performance.
The show will take place during the Human-Covenant War, and will probably retcon some shit, or be a shit adaptation like the Fall of Reach animated thing.

No. In One of the first interviews they gave, they made sure to let everyone know that they would be making changes to diversify the characters. They also hinted that they’ll be making chief go without his mask for a lot of scenes, so be ready for Keegan key as master chief. Leftists ruin everything white men hold dear, I’ll never be excited for anything I love being made into mainstream. Leftists will just destroy it.

They showed part of his face in the Halo 4 legendary ending (which was modelled after his Mocap actor, Bruce Thomas) so they better not cast a boon.
Either him or Steve Downes are the only acceptable choices.

No it will be an overly generic shit. Just like the game.

What happens when you stop giving a shit about your franchise

Spotted the boomer, stay mad cucknigger.

Attached: 318o7z4qjan11.jpg (1920x1240, 171K)

I think if they had let Neil Blomkamp handle it (minus the scripts) he could have kept the prices low and evoke a raw feeling that would have made war genre fans enjoy the show as well, sure it would have still been expensive for 2007-08, but Microsoft had the money, for their last Xbox they wasted 100 millions researching their controller, Tetris can get the movie rights bought but Halo still can't get a movie or tv series.

IF they focused on the earlier human-covenant with it being primarily on the losing humans scrapping brief victories only to be ultimately losing year after year it might be good
just marines and space battles and stuff with a Spartan appearing later on briefly
the actual Halo stuff is kind of boring

>actual Halo stuff is kind of boring

Attached: isaac-hannaford-ih-beach-dlc02.jpg (1920x1080, 503K)

I mean in terms of the Master Chief running around
they're interesting settings but there's only so much you can do there
focusing on Earth politics of the Inner Colonies vs. the Outer Colonies with the gradual creeping of the Covenant towards Earth sounds more interesting

What people want is a comfy Band of Brothers-esque show following an ODST squad.
What we'll get is badly done action with Juan-117 and the racially diverse Blue Team fighting against the nazi covenant with action and special effects slightly too bad to not be hilarious.

lemme fix you up
youtube.com/watch?v=iNqS0RMJEoo
youtube.com/watch?v=pr0fbW7YoKw
youtube.com/watch?v=3db17gQ8XTs
youtube.com/watch?v=M6EHkAvFKec
youtube.com/watch?v=aDSQbCYrXu0
youtube.com/watch?v=5fPFtDdqnJI

Attached: 1553470925082.png (329x291, 37K)