Is woody's entire life essentially a tragi-comedy?

is woody's entire life essentially a tragi-comedy?

Attached: chrome_2019-04-13_15-21-38.png (1483x841, 981K)

I dont know what's his turmoil and neither do I care to find out, but if something makes this creepy old kike suffer, it's a good thing.

It's the way of the tribe.

Attached: ww2_jew.jpg (850x648, 236K)

Even if he's wasn't a pedo, he'd still deserve a shit life

Once this greasy kidfucker is dead someone is going to make a hell of a movie about him lol

>be jewish
>fuck your underage adopted daughter

>/pol/ defends you

Guy married his own daughter.
It's a farce.

/pol/ is first and foremost bitter virgins, so they'll side with the jew when women are the victims

>women
>victims

why is reddit here?

Attached: 1539812633206.jpg (644x800, 37K)

>I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Don’t you ever go to sleep you creepy shill

Just because they rejected you in high school doesn't mean they aren't victims in unrelated circumstances my friend.

He thought about it logically...

Soon Yi PREVIN is not his adopted daughter. Woody and Mia lived in separate homes when they were in a relationship.

Orson?

>Soon Yi PREVIN is not his adopted daughter.
Yeah, she only lived with him since she wore diapers. Normal stuff.

>didn't even meet her until high school
nice try retard

Soon Yi was 9 when Mia and Woody started dating. Woody and Mia lived in separate homes during their relationship.

So he hung around her for 9 years, biding his time. Patience of a saint.

>ugh she's just his ex's adopted daughter he met when she was underage as fuck?
Normal stuff for sure.

Woody's always had a thing for young women and it could easily be argued that it's creepy, but to insinuate it was some incestuous pedophilia falls apart with any context

Yeah, not incestuous, just straight pedophilia.

>Previn has stated that Woody Allen "was never any kind of father figure [to her]," and added that she "never had any dealings with him" during her childhood. According to Previn, her first friendly interaction with Allen took place when she was injured playing soccer during 11th grade and Allen offered to transport her to school. Following her injury, Previn began attending New York Knicks basketball games with Allen.

based woody

Attached: iw.png (954x330, 54K)

>believing women
kek

He's a fucking millionaire that can do anything he wants and go anywhere he wants.

you believe Mia Farrow tho?

Oh, yeah, just gonna believe the grooming victim at face value, after years of rationalisation.

Pretty self explanatory

Woody Allen, enemy of the cinema. For what he calls "comedy" is nothing more than a mumbling timid senile in a corner chuckling at his own jokes. It's not that the humor is lost on some, no, in fact it's so on the nose that it even overshadows the directors own. The only thing worthy of praise when it comes to Allen is that someone managed to teach a rat to hold a camera and film anything that moves. Has science gone too far? Truly, for it wasn't enough to show this cretin how to wave a camera, they had to shove a microphone in front of him, now everyone must bask in what he calls "nebbishness". This thing is one big sick science experiment. Not only is it wrong to force these visions of a crack addict blowing another addict for a fix upon the people, it's wrong to keep him thinking he's some kind of visionary. It's like telling a child they're good at singing and putting them in front of the whole school, out of pity and secondhand embarrassment no one dares to tell the truth, it's wrong. A stop must be put to this.

>Believing Jews

Am I a newfag for not recognizing this? Probably yeah.

it means he's an alt-right racist who hates women

Have sex

you have to have a fairly shit home life to make some one accuse you of this stuff thou.

its not that hard to be a good dad. or dude in general.

This kike has been pumping out shitty movies for years but only Annie Hall will be remembered. How can a directer have such a bad track record?

Tell me about the wipes... why are they single?

But the jew is the perpetrator, and says the same shit as the woman, so you're believing both women and jews. You're not going to make it cuck.

You tell 'em Woody

This is the real problem. That's why MSM is against him now

>An autist who doesn't understand boundaries molests young women.
>Makes movies about an autist who doesn't understand boundaries molesting young women.
>Celebrated for his entire career, gets some minor criticism just before he dies.

Allen is still on his free ride, fuck Hollywood.

Based Orson.

>aren't victims
well that's the thing they aren't victims when they falsely accuse someone of rape just because they regret the sex.

i dislike allen, but wells was clearly the biggest asshole of them both

You must be fucking crazy. Allen was caught with naked photos of his girlfriend's kid. Then he fucking married her. Note that Soon Yi allegedly has learning difficulties.

What the fuck did Orson ever do that is so degenerate? He's just a loud, assertive man. Also, Orson was a fucking genius, unlike Allen.

>they aren't victims when they falsely accuse someone of rape just because they regret the sex.
And no one here is making that claim friend.

How so? Orson Welles could be a belligerent asshole, but he was never as sleazy as Woody Allen.

Why is he stil with her now that she's old?

Apparantly she's got the mind of a child, which would let Allen have total control. People like him love that shit.

>Welles
>became a bitter drunk because Hollywood continually fucked him over
>Allen
>cheated on his wife with her teenage stepdaughter
It's crystal clear who's the worse human being.

>banging lolis
nothing tragic about it

>Apparantly she's got the mind of a child
How do you know that?

Well, he is a Jew.

Multiple people close to her have stated she's got learning difficulties.

The quote that ended Woody Allen

Attached: orson sticky.png (440x359, 114K)

Because Woody said he loves her for her mind.

top kek

Fuck that's exactly how people would describe me if they would ever think about anything but themselves

based as fuck

Beat me to it!

So…don’t believe women?

Once again, FPBP.

Attached: tumbler pepe.png (1631x1571, 108K)

Oy what a schlemiel!

i'm waiting for the day that everyone hates him, so i enjoy his films as pure contrarian kino.

Yeah, being a rich Jew in Hollywood is so difficult and tragic.

the quote about woody says enough about orson to make me dislike him. he's not just describing woody, he's describing himself.

>he's describing himself
Now you're just being retarded. You can accuse Welles of being arrogant, but he wasn't timid. He didn't shrivel up around other people. He was a very assertive man.

>Allen was caught with naked photos of his girlfriend's kid. Then he fucking married her
Sounds based to me.

So are you Jewish, a pedophile, or both?

women never stop having the mind of a child user

He's describing a degenerate, disingenuous Jewish worm, like Allen, perfectly.

Mia Farrow was much prettier than that gook. I don't get it.