If you're not excited for this shit you're a fucking faggot

Despite it's massive flaws it's still the funnest thing in tv and film right now.

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-Wallpapers-Download-HD-Images.jpg (3456x1944, 1021K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3sp0Q2SAhM
youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big month for you eh? Your Star Wars trailer! Avengers!!!! New season of GoT!!!!!!!!! Who's going to die?!?!?!

Piss off.

Captain America and Cersei definitely will for sure.

Will for sure what?

So what is the night king's end goal?

>If you're not excited for this shit you're a fucking faggot.
>Despite it's massive flaws it's still the funnest thing in tv and film right now.

Attached: 1516853014501.gif (413x243, 51K)

probably getting some rest

hey, its the lich king arthas, is he gona fight illidan the betrayer this season?

Sorry user, I don't watch kids' shows.

>icy undead monster bad
Gimme a break kiddo.

Attached: 1b228a84626b0981735b59049ae2ad92.png (420x420, 267K)

Fuck off, reddit tourist.

I'm excited for it to finally end. I can't wait for the shitposting desu

He's not bad. Have sex

So getting to dragonstone and killing himself with dragonglass?

No thanks.

any good copies of The Mule out yet?

based

ITT: bitter friendless people with "superior taste"

I am 100% convinced that GRRM hasn't figured this out and that's the reason the books are taking so long.

Me and my group of friends (10) who are very critical to tv and movies that also shit on alot of bad writing on Game of Thrones are meeting up to watch GoT now that everyone is home for easter

You guys are sad people because you will never have friends to watch shit with that can also talk shit about what you are watching
I bet if any here watches GoT with people you are doing it woth a fake personality where you talk about how good it is or just don't even dare spwak up about disliking it so you come here to showcase your superior intellectual taste and how everyone around you is a normie
Literally despite being bad we're going to have tons of fun because this is a very long buildup and our friendship supercedes whatever garbage we are watching

And before you ask, this ism't a copypasta but it could be

Attached: 1445792986396.png (645x773, 5K)

Literally not excited at all, I probably won't watch any of it. Unlike the rest of you hypocrites I don't watch soiboi SJW shit.

>despite being bad we're going to have tons of fun because this is a very long buildup and our friendship supercedes whatever garbage we are watching
are you autistic?

Attached: 1547499237140.png (619x757, 126K)

Being the bad guy, there's literally nothing more to him.

I don't think I could ever be ready for this.

>he thinks having friends is autistic
I bet you urinate in jars

I think they will, for sure.

I don't like high fantasy though

You're baiting yourself into a life of terrible shit taste and pointless self trolling OP. May this (you) change your way.

my god i wanted illidan to bash arthas' face in so badly

You are obviously right, GOT will hit record ratings again easily, people are pumped for it around the globe. Contrarian can fuck off, they are very few, but loud.

you missed the point autismo.

try again

shansha

Yea Forums is staunchly anti-fun

He has great taste actually, he is excited for final season and grand epic spectacle which is lacking in television or film, i don't count capeshit turds because except this we arent getting anymore historial, sci-fi, or fantasy epics like in 50s 60s 70s or even around 2000~

This, if i want something *deep* i read real literature (GRRM mediocrity not) or watch some obscure classic art house cinema.

Based and friendpilled

Watching the marathon on both HBO channels right now

Attached: 20190413_162639.jpg (709x1260, 160K)

OP here, yes exactly this, I'm under no illusions about it's quality, I'm excited for the crazy twists and epic spectacle and talking about it with my friends.

nah
have fun being wrong and friendless, yiu dumb nigger

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

You are what you eat.

Who team white here?

Attached: 8112.1865142923.custom.jpg (835x469, 40K)

will be wrecked like 3 episodes in

He's cleansing the realm of the "living"
He's the hero we all need

Attached: thanos smooth.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

>When you have to resort to calling anyone who doesn't think the show is good anymore as friendless or someone who thinks their tastes are superior because you have no arguments

Attached: 41l3vnVm-iL.jpg (300x424, 21K)

But are there any good streaming sites left?

>thinks some incestuous bitch and some albino bimbo could stop this

Attached: 43251342.png (1200x675, 483K)

Gurrm, who criticised Tolkien for black and white good guys and villains, wrote the main villain as nothing but an evil monster ice man with no real goals.

any "twist" to this they add in is some retroactive bullshit.

>when your show is nothing more than fatfucks and pruned stringbeans killing each other for the most petty nonsense like they're a bunch of kindergartners fighting over pebbles and chocolate milk

Attached: n0hct.jpg (500x533, 31K)

Literally copied the WotLK cinematic.

i know right? just turn your brain off, eat some popcorn and post your game of throne reaction videos!

woaaaaah khaleesi yass queen. WILL JON SNOW TAKE THE THRONE?

Attached: 1328661582924.jpg (291x314, 14K)

throwing a literal piece of shit around can be fun with friends you faggot, what the fuck does that have to do with the show?

go play with your turd all you want, nobody fucking cares. at the end of the day you're still enjoying shit and proud of it

The show is fucking shit now retard shut the fuck up

>pic
aaah, so that is where the brain aneurysm began?

>never seen an episode of got in my life
>I feel superior to everyone who likes it

Attached: .p,om jn.png (600x599, 234K)

because we moderately enjoy some aspects of the show, and throwing literal shit around with friends would NEVER be fun you degenerate

May the Easter bunny leave you no eggs nigga

none of my friends watch got though, not even my gf

Wtf I just watched that scene in my rewatch but not on the marathon.

>mash F5 on the torrent site
>finally get the torrent 11Kb/s DL, 1Mbs UL
tfw

Attached: fuck.jpg (518x374, 65K)

now this reply, in contrast to the other mean ones, hurt me

In my post I said
>I bet if any of you watches GoT with other people
So I'm unsure what the relevance is

which torrent site?

There a set time this will be on HBO tomorrow?

public peasant trackers, I'm no highborn.

Attached: you.jpg (1079x1125, 307K)

Watching it with coworkers. Some are bookfags, some are showfags, like it matters at this point. We're watching it together at work in the conference room.

>we moderately enjoy this terrible show

again nobody cares. the defensiveness of you game of thrones soiboys is out of control. just look at this thread. your show is so terrible you actually make a thread to say

>b-b-but it's fun with friends you guys just have no friends

I rewatched seasons 6 and 7 this week... GoT definitely peaked with Hardhome.
Night King looked way cooler here as well.
Breh there's way Dragonthot won't win.
Can you imagine the reeeeing HBO would be in for if they kill her off?
>Dragonthot will be qween
>John Snuuur will probably be king
>Cercei will get killed

Attached: 1554153113227.png (409x409, 181K)

Finding out what Podrick did to these girls.

Attached: night_king.png (926x541, 467K)

cleanse the realm of the "living" and make a new world

Attached: 1554838036540.gif (220x220, 273K)

Dany will likely die

you're just mad cause he fucking nailed you on the no friends thing incel. hence your flurry of posts in response. he drew blood

anyone else here never watch GoT but going to livewatch s8 with Yea Forums?

Attached: 1443140550723.png (540x643, 320K)

To finally get the prince that was promised to him millenia ago. A heir to the ice throne so he can finally rest in peace.

Even if they fuck it up it will still go down in history as the best high fantasy Yea Forums thing ever.
Well GoT and Conquest, and Deathstalker II: Duel of the Titans

Attached: 836547da6a9eee332765121a695dfbd4.jpg (345x525, 46K)

it's not terrible and we've been watching since s1 so it's nice to finish it
for a second please just imagine the moment that girl said "You want a good girl but you NEED DA BAD PUSI"
it was pretty funny and probably 100x times better in a group
you probably watched that too, am i wrong?

nothing i say will change your mind though
considering the amount of replies i am quite sure i struck a nerve you dumb nigger

crashing this plane...

Attached: t2HpRAU.png (422x632, 90K)

This episode was amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=z3sp0Q2SAhM
GRRM said he wanted a bittersweet ending and the only good ending can be one that reveals the secret of the Others, without destroying them.

What is the most simple motivation a man can have?
To continue life, i.e. to eat (to survive and stay healthy) and reproduce (through lots of sex).

The Night King and his cold-blooded generals largely can't reproduce regularly (though the books say that wildling women would give birth to half-human cratures during the long night), so for full-blooded white walkers they need human babies.

And as every king, the Night King needs an heir.

The Night King is coming for the Stark blood that was promised to him, he wants to turn everyone in the crypts of Winterfell and he wants to turn Jon, making it a bittersweet fate that saves Westeros and ends Jon character arch.

Lord of The Rings unless you specifically mean TV series.

I actually envy this.
I've been moving around a lot and I don't have Any friends that I can share any of my hobbies with or talk about anything we share interest in
not having friends sucks

It's literally not fun though
There's nothing fun about it

i think it's the opposite and HBO is holding him hostage until the show is finished. would also allow him to see if the show's ending goes over well and adjust the books accordingly. or he might just be a fat lazy faggot, who knows.

What is the Night King's tax policy?

THIS. based and kinopilled.

How many of you retarded showfags and showfag-haters have even read the books or the world-building stuff?

GoT isn't shit because of popularity among normies or deddit, that's not even a critique that's just a sad shape of reality and they don't even have an understanding of what is happening.

The actual down of the show came when D&D decided to disregard the books and killing off all intelligent characters, making the roles more one-dimensional and adapting the show for action and regular television, adding in fanfic demands such as Jonerys-shipping and likewise gayness.

Plot-holes, irregularities, inflationary death-rates for characters, regress to emotional and moralist sort of tension, a stupid attempt at transfiguration, simplification of the plot and writing, lack of focus on compelling and coherent development of characters and state of affairs, massive distribution of valuable production money to unnecessarily detailed CGI and costumes.

FUCK your """"""""fun"""""""""" and FUCK
>muh soopeereeor feeeeels

Season 1-3 were thematically about the war of the five kings and they were good for eerything they did, the most prominent problem was the lack of budget and film material to show the real scale of the conflict and life of Nobility and the true horrors for the common folk.

Season 4-5 were decent, if you look away from Dorne.
they started turning aesthetics on and ignored rules of building up a Story, by loosibng Focus and reseting the progress of events every season (killing or relocating characters), it also showed unnecessary levels of brutality.

Season 6 was decent, it just ignored the books entirely to avoid possible book-spoilers and went on to completely reset the series.

Season 7 is the shit result of all the lacking writing and stagnating plot, hasty growth of chars, left-out scenes, monetary-based orientation of production and incompetence.

Attached: please_dont_pouch.png (1007x741, 1.49M)

have sex?
nah seriously I know what you mean, hence why I'm on team Wite

Revenge for what the first men did to the children of the forest?

Read the books and come back when you can tell me about the the Andal invasion and all of the motherfucking Blackfyre rebellions, you retarded lemmings.

Attached: stfu.jpg (460x276, 48K)

If I'm going to read a book then I'll read War and Peace

> If you're not excited for this shit you're a fucking faggot.

Season 1 was god-tier but it steadily went downhill since then. At this point the entire mood and vibe of the show has totally changed. Not only is the writing way worse since it strayed from the books so much, the directors who directed the earlier episodes are completely different than the ones who directed later episodes and it shows.

Go back and rewatch the first episode and you'll realize just how far the show has dropped in quality.

>reading
>fat cunt hasn't even finished the book series
Lol no

I honestly don't really care about it anymore. It turned into generic and predictable fantasy show. They could cancel it right now and I wouldn't give a shit

I'd bet it's the latter

>reading fantasy novels
Watercooler popcorn tv is one thing but willingly reading the stuff?

Attached: 1505840344283.png (441x302, 58K)

anyone else only 'excited' about the show because books 4 & 5 were dog shit but you still want to know how things end?

OP btfo!

I enjoyed the books despite 5 being pretty slow. Finished reading them like 5 years ago and the show isnt good anymore. I cant brjng myself to care about this normie shit anymore. Especially since fatass cant even finish writing book 6, let alone 7. Steven Erikson is much better.

What do you read, cumgargler?

This show is a fucking embarrassment and anyone who thinks it's anything more than occassionally amusing trash is an uninspired, clueless fraud.

i only care about game of thrones of those

>GoT BAD
>Zoomers BAD
>old boring shit GOOD
>Contrarian opinions GOOD

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

>not posting the proper wojack

Attached: boomer brainlet wojack npc.png (500x565, 125K)

Is it even contrarian to say Seasons 1-4 are good 5 is decent and 6 & 7 are trash?

Why can't Thrones fans take any criticism whatsoever?

>"Robot" on a rampage because of programming

But user, I dislike GoT because I read the ASOIAF books years before the show. They honestly weren't very good back then either and I actually forgot most of them up until the show was announced. But regardless, I absolutely can't stand it when adaptions deviate from the source material. Stay true to it or don't do it at all. That stuff makes me see red. For this reason I am eternally thankful I never read comics as a kid or I'd probably have had an aneurysm by now.

I like American dad more

yikes, go read a book faggot

I'm staying up all night binging season 7, then just as the new episode starts, I am going to chug (5) 4 Lokos and post my reaction vid to youtube.

Attached: 640_FOUR_LOKO.jpg (1862x1048, 338K)

Based

Anybody emotionally involved in any of this shit doesn't belong on Yea Forums, period. In fact all three topics should be instabans.

Just finished season 6 in one day. I dropped watching GoT after my favorite character the Hound died, but not directly because of his death, it didn't help that season 5 was a literal pile of shit.

I was never happier to see a character not die in fiction, I love Sandor and I think he's a fascinating character, his story couldn't have ended like that. I like to view him as an idealist who hard-wired himself to be a realist in the world he lives in, and considering what kind of world Game of Thrones is, that makes him a very tragic villain, it's not that he has regret about what he has done and what he's doing, he just doesn't believe he has no other choice but to do things he does. When he didn't die it was like he told Martin himself to go fuck himself, that's not how his story ends in this shitty world he created.

Attached: CAEJOK4UMAE7amu.jpg (763x1024, 190K)

He's top 5 easy

To find his midnight queen.

I really wanna watch it live but I am poor :(

If it's anything like last season there's going to be countless live streams and it'll be available to download 10 minutes after it airs

>So what is the night king's end goal?
pancakes

The books, and the show are trash. Sorry to break it to you, but you're a normie casual

to burn the midnight oil
youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

Attached: Dm9iE3LXgAAF9Jx.jpg (1199x759, 191K)

NK is literally Azor Ahai, who saved humanity by building the wall, only to perverse himself into darkness centuries later.
After being killed, his army will not be destroyed and Sam will find out that there must be a Night King. Jon will then go to the children in order to become the next NK, lead the army north of the wall and rebuild it, just like the original NK/AA did

>not excited for this shit

Meh. I watched four seasons because I enjoyed the first season so much. Then I started to become disillusioned with the show but I want to see it to its conclusion. I'm curious how they are going to conclude so much complexity. I'm watching just to get it over with.

And I'll tell you right now, if these fagits end this show on a happy note, I'll never watch another thing on HBO for as long as I live. This show had better end with something sick and twisted like everyone dies because sick and evil Jon Snow and sick and twisted Arya planned it all along because they are in love with each other and have been fucking like the rabbits since they were young children.

Absolutely fuckin based. A pox on every GoT and ssuperhero fans. Fuck em all.

Attached: cora-skinner-30.jpg (600x780, 122K)

But you're not though, you're a smelly, lonely NEET who doesn't "meet up with his friends" especially now that "everyone is back" (they never left just stopped talking to you). You're like the guys that roleplay they have girlfriends or are married - we know you're not. It's kinda sad.

>Season 1-3 were thematically about the war of the five kings and they were good for eerything they did,
The show ALWAYS sucked and ALWAYS paled horribly in comparison to the first books.

I guarantee you try to talk about it with normies to get brownie points you uber faggot.

I only watch what the netflix provides.

Make Westeros Great Again.

Imagine projecting this fucking hard
You've been isolated for so long that the very idea of others being more social than you obviously has to be a blatant lie

Attached: carma- Superior specimen Youre gay and your Opinion is factually Wrong. .png (640x400, 78K)

>this ism't pasta
Couldn't tell

Also world class projection freak. I'll be watching this with either a group of people or alone

shows only gone up since that mary sue stannis died

>people whose opinions agree with others makes them mindless
Who is the contrarian again?

Fuck you they killed CIA in the worst way possible

This man is your friend, he fights for freedom

likely GRRM has both no idea what to do with the story himself and wants to see whatever D&D come up with before he can finish his books

I really wish hbo were holding him hostage but there is no way the fat lazy fuck has any idea how to tie all this together

you cannot lump season 4 and 5 together. season 4 is the best season after 1 and arguably just as good

5 and 7 were the only bad seasons, but they truly were terrible. I'm not sure if 6 will hold up that well on rewatch, but at the time I remember it at least had traction unlike 5 and wasn't flat out implausible across the board like 7, aside from the awful resolution to Arya's Braavos arc. The only good scenes from these seasons involved Cersei, Jaime, or one of the side players like Melisandre, Varys, The Tyrells or The High Sparrow.

it went to shit after season 1, i loved stannis, i also suck big massive cocks and am retarded

>Despite it's massive flaws it's still the funnest thing in tv and film right now.

Attached: 1541886998346.gif (328x259, 1.65M)

HOW DO I WATCH WITHOUT CABLE OR HBO TOMORROW BROS? AND DON'T SAY TORRENT

>tfw uni gives free xfinity which includes HBO

enroll retard

isn't it funny how game of thrones started out as a sort of a niche show based on fantasy novels

became absolutely retarded

now if you don't watch it you are told to have sex?

imagine actually being proud of your love of brainless normie trash. enjoy being a meaningless empty drone lol

have sex

Kek, BTFO

Attached: 1554510924139.png (128x128, 32K)

>Torrent comes out the second the episode finishes airing on tv
Easy

Attached: 7CD08B4AB2CA4676B2D8151A10C1DEC1.gif (252x263, 2.91M)

I need to see her lewd

You reek of pl*bbit, fuck off

>missing the irony

Bruh...that's like...3 Four Locos too many...do like 2, you'll still be conscious for the video.

iktf

BASED

Dont forget one punch man season 2 and attack on titan season 3 part 2

Attached: 28hfzpbogjiz.png (2462x1290, 3.4M)

Attached: Ih9KdJC.png (1396x433, 876K)

who's the cute man?

the show writers put less effort into the script than this post

I do want to see how it ends but I'm not expecting it to be very good. But you are right there isn't anything better on tv. Except Pawn Stars.

This.
And normie cucks are eating it up.

fuhbuhbuhpuh

Attached: 1555051879561.png (740x600, 130K)

I'm excited just not as excited as before since I don't think they will be able to wrap everything up to satisfaction given the small amount of episodes left.

Yea agreed. It's going to be insanely rushed, there's no way around it.

I wish he still actually looked like that, he looked intimidating as fuck at Hardhome - like actually gave me chills from his death stare.
Now he just looks like some derpy guy in a badly fitting mask

Attached: JUST.jpg (1914x2134, 553K)

>life is JUSTed just when GoT was launched
>life is UNJUSTing when GoT is ending
>GoT will always be associated with the shittiest part of my life
It's not even a good TV show.

>Actual actor whose known for playing villains
vs
>A stunt guy

I don't care about it anymore and haven't since whatever season it diverged from the books but still watch it because all the normies at work watch it and I need something to talk about with them