The Twilight

In retrospect, this wasn't so bad.

Attached: MV5BMTQ2NzUxMTA.jpg (674x1000, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It just had one of those hate bandwagons. It was hardly great but it gave us based Pattinson.
And really the fact that Twilight is near universally reviled while Harry Potter is one of the world's most popular movie franchises despite the difference in quality being minimal will never not confuse me.

You can tell it's garbage from the first 10 minutes. When Edward is with Bella in class and his urges overcome him and he has to leave the room with that retarded look on his face. It's ridiculously stupid shit. Twilight films are only good for a laugh with some friends over drinks, no matter how hot Kristen Stewart was at the time.

the funniest thing re. Twilight's hatewagon is how the series birthed 50 Shades which is so much worse.

I really like this film. It's sad the sequels were pure shit because the first had so much potential.

t. stuck in the past millennial. Look, you're not going to strike any cool points by shitting on it.

Yeah lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFA6Ycch1EM

Attached: sir robert pattinson-2.jpg (1200x1685, 701K)

It was never bad. Jews hated it because it's a Mormon allegory.

I have no idea what you are on about, and if I wanted good boy points I'd be on a different website

Its not good but it wasn't the trainwreck people acted like it was either

It's one of those movies where the interactions between the two love interests keeps you involved despite the rest of the movie being pretty bad. See: Divergent

Tried to watch it but gave up half an hour in and just jacked off to KStew's feet instead

>Twilight
Trash
>New Moon
Decent
>Eclipse
Decent
>Breaking Dawn
Total trash

This sucks, let’s talk about Mad Max instead

Attached: C932AE9B-BACF-47B9-AFDF-6AE43594E6D8.gif (352x240, 1.47M)

I think it's really, really bad, but very amusing. Plus that paranormal romance / young adult fiction aesthetic is so hilariously cheesy it's almost uncanny or something.

It's so funny watching based highbrow Pattinson cringe under that role.

HOW DID WE GET HERE
WHEN I USED TO KNOW YOU SO WEEEEEEELL
HOW DID WE GET HERE
WELL I THINK I KNOWOWOWOWOWOWWWW

Attached: pompom.gif (765x540, 1.16M)

Honestly I will argue to this day that the first Twilight is a decent film. Also has a comfy atmosphere and soundtrack
Honestly sounds like a cool guy.
he also hangs out with death grips

about once a year i get blackout drunk and rewatch it because it reminds me of someone i use to know

Attached: 1462059601171.png (720x644, 31K)

:(

It's definitely schlock-kino. We should make a list of the best (or most amusingly cheesy) schlock-kino. Something like:

Twilight
Knowing
Jumanji
Face/Off
Showgirls
Con Air
Mortal Kombat
Warm Bodies
Rampage
Street Fighter
Bloodsport
Ghost Rider
Titanic
Hard Target

>still a better love story than Twilight

Top Gun
Fast & the Furious fanchise
Transformers
Speed
Karate Kid
The Rock
Road House
Armageddon

Attached: 1400498490292.webm (1280x720, 575K)

Daily Reminder

Attached: Robert Pattinson - THOT Destroyer.png (1325x197, 84K)

It was actually kinda kino to be honest

Only the first one was meh then it went to complete shit

Persistently based.

Attached: 1549967608950.jpg (456x531, 48K)

This is the woman he allegedly rejected there.

Attached: emily-ratajkowski-vanity-fair-spain-main.jpg (1200x800, 113K)