I thought this movie was supposed to be anti-varg but Varg was the only likeable character and Euronymous just seemed...

I thought this movie was supposed to be anti-varg but Varg was the only likeable character and Euronymous just seemed like a larping faggot and a coward

Attached: lords-of-chaos-poster_mag.jpg (700x658, 60K)

The movie was pure shit with no redeeming qualities.

How the fuck did Varg not seem like an autistic faggot to you?
It’s really weak that they ridiculed them the way they did, the real stuff makes him seem just as weird.

Attached: 061D1B29-824D-45B0-9B08-F4BA7FCEC632.jpg (1242x653, 459K)

His autism didn't make him unlikable

If after hearing that actor laugh like some chubby Semitic goblin didn’t want to make you punch a wall, then good for you

Varg should really do a collab album with Death Grips

Attached: Death Grips Varg.jpg (640x634, 106K)

This movie was great. Fuck Varg

>Implying they would go near that cringelord.

why did they give varg a jew laugh

that's an image from when he recorded in Belus in 2010 you lying faggot

That’s the point. The entire movement was just edgy larp that went too far lol

Nothing gets past you kek

Attached: 1554232631429.jpg (1000x1500, 339K)

You must be new to the genre because you're confusing Varg and Euronymous
Look, Euronymous was played by Rory Culkin and Varg by Emory Cohen
You're welcome

Its clearly a joke pic

maybe you didn't get the movie it clearly implies that varg killed and death suicided because their was bisexual feelings in the group.

the fact varg openly responded saying he never had 3sums and it was a "vice" creation. goes against other documentaries like Until the Light takes us and the book.

in until the light takes us that Fenris guy acts exactly like basically every bisexual male I know. they can still be humor chads. this combined with the weird stabbing of the gay man and vargs autistic hate of Christianity add up.

also the fact his mum blames DnD for all his crimes even thou she is a intelligent PHD women probably means he was LARPING with his friends and getting off in the dnd room with ERP and weird shit.

you dont kill some one over 1000$ and for shutting a record store.

also not to mention varg claims he had bulk sex as a young man but only with girls "no one knew" that he would pick up at electronic clubs and nun of his friends ever met them and no one can confirm this is true. what girl dancing to euro dance in the early 90s is going to go home with some gothic looking freak...

varg clearly was a virgin freaking out how "excited" he felt by his friends/success.

watch like 6months of modern varg and you will understand what I mean. the guys entire stick is larping he has had this big worthy life when in reality he probably freaked out about his feelings refused to tell police or the judge what really happened or why and then married a deranged fan girl in prison

if he was half the chad he claims to be nun of this would have happened because chads know when to walk away even from confusing feelings they don't let them get the better of them and they don't marry fangirls.

>Euronymous just seemed like a larping faggot
ironic when varg's entire life has just been one big larp

Varg Vikernes ultimate damnation was Stieg Larsson basing the girl with the dragon tattoo on him

wat

have you researched both stories. the parallels are immense and both was happened/written around the same time in the same area of the world. Stieg twisted it thou to be a feminist hero rather than a autonazi Lizabeth salandger is literally varg. She goes to a reporter who finds out about her story eventually publishes it which leads to her being tried publicly in court all over national TV. she burns down buildings and has a Nazi father and brother that she kills.

its not hard to see bro.

Stig Larsson was a literal cuck tho

> t. dumb ass that's only watched the sexy "western" version watch the native language TV/movie version of the first 3 books numb nuts

i think it is hilarious that the last 4 Burzum cds are the new age meditation type music with bells and stuff lol

varg prob just rips the cds from his gay conversion therapy classes

Calm down, I've watched and read everything.

you telling me you watched and read GWDTT 1/2/3 and cant see it?'

sounds like you are a metal head who is pissed off you just realized ya "cool fantasy" is the basis of the most popular "romantic sexy female novel" of the last decade.

It is anti-varg though.
>Makes him look like a weirdo poser from the moment he's introduced
Did you not notice how Euro always acts slick and says "heh, scorpions.." Then leaves? Also when Varg demands Euro's gf to take off her clothes and everyone else has a shocked expression on their face

>t. thinks watching Danial Craig one and girl with spiders web is every thing LuL

that's only like 10% of the full story.

Did you also notice how they'd emphasis that jew laugh by hanging onto it when transitioning scenes?

that girl isn't euros gf then.

it implies they have a 3sum you literally child and then varg keeps fucking randoms and cant be emotionally attached to the other 2.

just the last 2 you brainlet

>it implies they have a 3sum
No it doesn't, he just wanted to watch her strip. You could see by their expressions that they were shocked by what he was saying you "literally" autistic

vargs actor is actually perfect thou.
death and euro are abit weird they act too much like hipster imo. the varg actor clearly researched what neckbeards/manchildren are like and used it in the performance.

I liked how they gave the actor a huge fake cock when Varg is on the small side, ahem
Of course that's one thing Varg is not going to complain about, but I bet he's fucking pissed at it

The film portrayed them as they were: LARPing teenage retards. That's why LARPing teenage retard metal fans dislike the film.

the whole movie is a cringe fest, felt like it was supposed to be a comedy or a parody
>chocolate milk

It's derivative, you could've saved some time by just skimming through the book, or even the back of the cover. It's the stories everyone has heard hundreds of times re-enacted by amateur actors.

if you base ya identity on random wealthy Scandinavian teenagers for 25years you clearly going to be pissed by any coverage of them even if the film was simply "they are cool and stylishly hot looking" it would still upset you.

metal has the depth of steam punk.

Also
>Stabbed 10 times
>DUDE please, like just stooop. Okay? Stooop it jeesus cthrist.

That's what made it fun though

Sounds like a regular young guitar dude

>Oh no, all these ebil men
Indeed

>adoration and lust of all those sticky thighed highschool girls
what did verg MEAN by this

These second wave black metal guys where literally drowning in pussy back in the day though

> says who people who larped so hard they died?