More like Inherent Shit

More like Inherent Shit.

Attached: 02085665-12E0-4E0F-95EC-A5BDA2C2C318.jpg (1382x2048, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1505400154623.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Shit
>with those feets
neck yourself

I don't know why I find this film so interesting. I keep rewatching it. But like 90% of the film is expository dialogue between two characters.

MOTTO PANNUKAKKU

Attached: CB31AED4-8726-463C-AEE0-F013BD9510B8.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Yeah it was pretty shit and nonsensical

I watched this film and still don’t know what happened or what it was about, I feel pretty retarded.

>Doc's a literal cuck
This was the movie that made me start hating Hollywood. Such a good aesthetic. Why the cuck shit? fuck you pta

>loved the book
>didn't like the film
Weird, cause I like PTA, Brolin and Phoenix

It'sok user i felt the same way.Then i read up about it and understand it a little bit. Overall I really enjoyed the film

did they legalize pot in your state?

how was he a cuck?

Wow, it's almost like the film wants you to connect the dots along the way. How have you not figured out why you like the movie yet?

watched it stoned
had a blast.

watched it sober
boring as fuck

weird.

low effort and unfunny

shasta is dead you mong

Still the best film of this millennium.

God I hate PTA

inherent vice was fantastic
don't bother trying to understand the plot at first. just let things wash over you. it'll make more sense that way.

reddit madlad is mad.

I liked it, and I was sober.

terrible shitflick

Blame Pynchon if anyone. It's not even the first time pta has had some kind of cuck character in a film

The slacker noir kino trilogy

Attached: slackernoir.png (649x324, 473K)

Watched it after reading the novel.

Every scene is just a close shot of two characters talking. Or its heavy narration. It kind of sucks.

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1505400154623.webm

Is the novel worth reading?

not that user, I'm Yes, read it. The story is still just as difficult to figure out, but Doc is just as confused so it's kind of OK. Reading it was just far more entertaining than watching it - it's genuinely very funny.

>the woman's feet are the most beautiful part of the poster
god damn tommy is based

there's a difference between giving the viewer something to think about and deliberately going out of your way to seem smart; the movie is tedious, it's not complex.

also,
>DUDE, DRUGS LMAO

Attached: 1544726099070.gif (240x228, 905K)

>DUDE, DRUGS LMAO
doesnt work for a film set in the 60s when drugs just hit off, nor are those drugs like the drugs we have nowadays
>there's a difference between giving the viewer something to think about
all the movie is saying is that at the end of the 60s, the split between the government and the layman becomes too large to comprehend, hence why nobody figures anything out, its not rocket surgery