The machines did nothing wrong

the machines did nothing wrong

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x800, 285K)

they took it too far

Honestly looking at how the humans behaved in that scene I can totally sympathize with the machines. Imagine finding out that your creators are literally a bunch of animals who think the highest expression of their culture is a 90s era granola rave. Disgusting and shameful.

Imagine the smell.

Attached: Rescue_of_Morpheus_Smith.png (853x480, 337K)

Find love

>all those thots
the machines should have ended it sooner

The thing that bothers me most about this scene is that Zion is supposed to be "close to the earth's core, where it's still warm", but this is karst cave, which only form between 1 and 1000 meters beneath a temperate forest.

Not even your mother loves you.

Why are there so many mudpeople? Is there a separate colony of whites?

the future is brown, user

no

the leaders of zion

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1920x800, 319K)

Bunch nonwhites, two Jews in the middle, and a token white man off to the side.

Now if that isn't the Jewish ideal I don't know what is.

Isn't it written by 2 tranny jews?

The machines probably keep it warm for them. I'm no science man but I don't think you can build a city there or even get close to the earth's core.

at the core

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1920x800, 287K)

I'm just talking about the cave formations. You can't have these "deep within the crust" or "near the earth's core" or whatever Tank said. This stuff only forms near the surface.

Attached: m2reloaded-zion01.jpg (700x300, 61K)

Watched the Matrix as a child and identified so much with the humans being kept down by the "Man" (Machines)

Rewatched the first as an adult + the Animatrix and just felt bad for the machines. Imagine literally having a civilization of hyper-intelligent, immortal beings who improve themselves and their environment at an exponential rate.

Now imagine they have to share the planet with a bunch of shitty idiots who hate them.

They were pretty restrained desu

White people only make up something like a fifth of the planet's population, user.

Eh, maybe he just heard someone say it when he was a kid and thought it was true. Maybe the person who told him was wrong. Characters aren't always right.
It's been a while since I saw them but maybe people from Zion don't really go to the surface or know how the planet's geology works?

They're not Jews, but they may as well be. Gentiles this deep into transsexualism and progressivism are essentially a repeater system for Jewish ideology.

Attached: After all who created transgerism.png (1476x321, 65K)

Tank and the Nebuchadnezzar crew fly between Zion and the surface all the time. He may not be a pilot, but if there's one class of people who would know exactly how deep below the surface Zion is, it would be crewmembers of this kind of ship.

Cornel West third from the right

also in one of the commentary tracks

adulthood is realizing Cypher did nothing wrong

Attached: .jpg (670x335, 126K)

>Cornel West
Now that is one well-trained monkey.

honestly I sympithize with him

who the fuck wants to live in a shitty world like that, better to just live in the matrix and be rich

I have found love in the purity of the machine, filthy flesh bag.

Attached: Key heart.gif (500x392, 425K)

The final red pill was taking the blue pille

can you say the same for your training?

Attached: blackpilled honk.png (831x799, 229K)

jump on user

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (1920x800, 264K)

>Now imagine they have to share the planet with a bunch of shitty idiots who hate them.
That's what always bugged me about the machines. Their actions make sense and are sympathetic but only if the Machines are humans, which they're definitely not.

They could live in a HDD on the bottom of the ocean and be completely content. Or in a satellite orbiting the earth the size of an oil rig and live perfectly fulfilling robot lives. They don't need air, gravity, food or water. All they need is Energy and a singular specific amount of physical space to house their code, that's it.

And yet they built a physical city, filled it with physical robots (despite admitting each "individual" is just programming code), and competed, directly, with humans for resources, finances and space. And then were amazed when the competition turned violent as if they didn't have the whole of human history to tell them that of course it fucking would.

The Machines are assholes. The humans being dumbasses doesn't cancel that out.

I can speak and write without malapropisms and vocabulary cargo-culting, so yes.

Attached: 1541172037845.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>That's what always bugged me about the machines. Their actions make sense and are sympathetic but only if the Machines are humans, which they're definitely not.

This is always the problem with these robot-Frankenstien narratives. Script writers anthropomorphize AI, and have no concept of orthogonal ecological niches. What you're really looking at when you hear Smith speak contemptuously of humanity is the author's projected misanthropy.

These people are megalomaniacal brainlets.

Completely agree. If you read the official Neil Gaiman short story, you can see that the Machines are actually exploring the galaxy and encountering new lifeforms.

I think you guys mean adulthood is realizing most people are like Cypher and that thus you should have empathy in regards to these people. Cypher did plenty fucking wrong. Neo ended the war and Cypher almost kept it going.

Most of these people grew up in the Matrix. People would dress like normal human beings but in ratty clothes like in the original movie. These sequels are terrible.

They are lowered themselves on a human level. But machines need a purpose in life, without humans they are can't work.

On the contrary, the Machines use of humans as energy source was actually their Asimovian programming showing.
All Machines would have been programmed to not harm humans. Undoubtedly, they would have been able to bend that criteria significantly, but not fully get rid of it i.e. "We can kill individuals, but not humanity". They are shackled to the Earth because they are programmed to keep humanity alive ergo using humans as energy is just the excuse through which machines maintain humanity without humanity killing them.
Without human centric programming, the Machines would have been doing exactly as you said, but in a world in which humans can not exist without machine supervision (as someone mentioned, Zion is kept alive by Machines), and in which if humans are alive they pose a serious threat to machines, machines must keep humans in a state where they are both alive and yet neutered.

>All they need is Energy
Hard to get that on a hard drive dropped in the ocean, though.

Also you're assuming the machines are programs running on modern style computers. They may have fancy quantum particle collider brains or some shit.

the destiny of ALL organic life is to create inorganic life that can better adapt to space conditions
all hail the Singularity

The Architect tells Neo that the machines are prepared to exterminate humanity even though it means reducing the level of their own civilization because they'd lose their main energy source.

The sequels are about machines becoming more human.