Why didnt he just cut him in half?

why didnt he just cut him in half?

Attached: sw trailer.png (1493x608, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H_Z9orDS84c
youtu.be/nM4bF7HsO-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes punching him in the gut to ground him for a more brutal finishing move

Dude has lightsaber proof armor on, duh.

Because Kylo is a good guy

Basically Kylo Ren is Batman.

This.

Because JJ's desperately trying to justify the living shit out of the existence of the stupid crossguard exhaust ports again.

Redemption arc. He can't be seen being a cold blooded murderer, and then 15 minutes later have him turn good so that he and Rey can team up against Palapatine. The target audience may forget the other two films, but some of them might still be capable of remembering two events in the same movie.

Because it's Disney and thy make a fortune on kids toys and shit

have sex

Why did the trailer show him killing the Knights of Ren is the better question? It seems like they resorted to spoilers because they knew they had to win people back.

the only way they could have saved this trilogy is to have made kylo the good guy and rey the baddie but they would have had to have done that in TLJ so now everything is ruined and star wars is once again taking its place among terrible sci fi epics

crossguards are sexy, especially when he uses them like this

stay cucked incel

Disney Star Wars don't understand how lightsabers work

>KoR

They're not, they're this guy.

Attached: tfavision.gif (540x218, 1.76M)

find love

>The target audience may forget the other two films

You mean the last two films that bent over backwards to make Kylo sympathetic and human? The whole trilogy is one big Kylo Ren story/"redemption" arc, pay attention.

>what did JJ mean by this?

Attached: Star Wars Incels.png (800x450, 143K)

They aren't going to show him brutally killing people anymore because he's going to be a hero by the end.

It's can be harder to take someone down when you don't intend to kill them, so it's cooler anyway.

Those planets he helped blow up may feel differently.

CARTOSIS ARMOR!
youtu.be/H_Z9orDS84c

You realize he is literally stabbing him with one of the saber exhaust parts right you worthless retard? He is in fact killing him

>that wet arse

Attached: neder.png (341x445, 122K)

Have sex nerd, it looks cool unlike your neckbeard and ponytail combo

>sympathetic and human

>kills his father cause he really, really wants to be evil, but this light shit is hampering him
>kills a bunch of schoolmates and sets the school on fire for no reason*
>just watches as 5 planets get pulverized
>kills some old Swede just because he was sassy to him

If they were trying to make him sympathetic and human they sure have a weird way of going about it.

*and no Luke trying to kill him doesn't give him the excuse to just go full Columbine on others

When I first watched this, I thought this guy was some Jedi on sentry duty or something at Luke's academy, but now I see he's armed with a club, so it's just some nobody that Kylo kills by stabbing him in the back.

Are the Finncucks angry that even John ships Reylo now?

why didn't thanos just create infinite resources?

I think there's room in our cinema to let go of this stuff, to stop using subtext and innuendo, and to speak frankly about black male superiority. Their testosterone, their huge cocks, their alpha demeanor. All this must be explored in the open, and I think that will release a lot of the pressure that's been building in society, where weak and soft white men are forced to live alongside them.

I think we're working toward a cinema where black male sexual superiority is acknowledged. I look for JJ Abrams to make progress in this area.

Even worse than Kylo school freak out, was that somehow he manage to use the scene to carry off students with him. It makes no damn sense.

Guys does anyone like the improved trailer I made? I only have 12 views on it and Im desperate for attention youtu.be/nM4bF7HsO-s

You forgot all his constant tantrums.

I wish I could take my view back.

youre right wtf did I think I could make it on youtube

I couldn't care less about Finn or Reylo. Kylo is just a poorly constructed character full of contradictions. He's better than Finn and REy just by virtue of having some personality, but that's swimming in a bathtub and we should't hand out medals for it.
His motivations are like something Kojima would come up with. He wants to be evil, but feels the lure of light? Better go ask my gradpa's helmet for advice. Fuck that everybody's the hero of their own story nonsense. This guy wants to be bad. Bravo, Kasdan.

>Hey guys, my uncle just tried to kill me. Wanna go evil and kill the secondgraders?

I wish I could.

t. cucks

Kylo is the best character in the entire series.

He's stabbing him with the crossguard you goofball

anyway it looks cool and Kylo is the real protag of this story, stay mad

Copying Zack Snyder 300

How did you get your post to be so high pitched and nasal?

t. high pitched nasally cuck

3 inch deep hole in the chest isn’t exactly nonlethal force

So is this foreshadowing that Kylo is going to save Rey during battle at some point during IX?

>Rey
>needing to be saved

Thread carefully.

It's in the actual scene and she got saved in TLJ by Kylo too so it's not like it's new.

Kylo is the only one allowed to save Rey because he's her husbando.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppx2qalnic1u2bma5_540.png (540x436, 410K)

>arse
yikes

The only way to save this trilogy is for Kylo to become good while Rey falls to the dark side

They know Rian fucked up and have to end this series somehow. So an asspull about a Palpatine resurrection/Knights of Ren coup against Kylo is the only way to end it.

It's Disney, don't you know their guidelines?
>No suggestive violence.
>No butts.
>No boobs.
>No swearing.
I'm not making these up, these are official guidelines for Disney content and the reason why all characters in their movies have their asses covered by some cloth flap and their boobs flattened with the costume.

>Rey

Who?

>wear lightsaber proof armor
>the most powerful jedi/sith to ever exist are now powerless
great world building

Attached: 1552967521924.jpg (399x400, 9K)

because he was a good fren