THE LEADS ARE FOR CLOSERS

Attached: Glengarry-Glen-Ross-Baldwin.jpg (550x367, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVxYOQS6ggk
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5cJY9J4Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=goFaACJXZiY
youtube.com/watch?v=J_vSirIJEsY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_thrift
youtu.be/Wezj1ctBVc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THATS WHY I DROVE HERE IN AN 80 THOUSAND DOLLAR BMW AND YOU DROVE HERE IN A FUCKING HYUNDAI!!!

well if you're gonna talk to me like that I'll just quit. good day

>idealizing sociopath boomers who ruined culture and economy

every wall st faggot should be sent to gulags

PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN! Coffee is for closers.

>I'll be in touch with HR regarding the hostile and toxic workplace you have created

My fist is for crazy screaming faggots.

Second prize is a set of steak knives

Attached: Glengarry-Glen-Ross.jpg (750x430, 234K)

OMM OH NO YOU DIDN! YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE DAT! DID IS RACISM I AINT YOUR SLAVE HONKEY

*get's a million dollar settlement and tv special*

Attached: Woman-Man-Office-Negotiate620480.jpg (620x480, 250K)

>idealizing

wanna know how we know you never watched Glenngarry Glen Ross?

QUITTING IS FOR CLOSERS

>these are the new leads
>to you these are gold
printing the leads on gold seems ridiculously extravagant considering that the salespeople aren't even Always Closing

also
>not tackling that weak little weiner in the glasses and tearing the golden leads from his sweaty meagre grip
THAT'S salesmanship

As you all know, first prize is a fancy German Cadillac. Anybody wanna see second prize? Second prize's a set of Gucci loafers. Third prize is you're fired (formerly employed).

LMAO mutts unironically see this as a great scene
>spend your life convincing people to buy shit they don't need with money they don't have
The fact that someone didn't call that cunt a cunt is just depressing.

Attached: 1551423939961.gif (458x512, 3.25M)

I love you Yea Forums

anytime i worked a sales job, there was one fuckin GGR moron in the office. he would announce his fuckin sales, he would say "COFFEE'S FOR CLOSERS" when you'd grab a mug.
every.
fucking.
day.
fucking daniel, you're such a piece of shit. didnt you understand that no one liked you?

you ever take a dump make you feel like you slept seven hours?

Attached: img060.jpg (640x480, 54K)

do you honestly think you're irreplaceable?
Get a grip, dude, he'd probably fire you for giving him lip at all.

I'd kill myself before doing anything as despicable as being a salesman.

>Three letters: ABA. A, Always, B, Be, A, Answering. Always be answering. Always be answering. AIDA. Attention. Interest. Decision. Action. Attention. Do I have your attention? Interest. Are you interested? I know you are 'cause it's pick up the phone or get your ass straightened out. You answer or you get hit with a brick. Decision. Have you made your decision to pick up the phone? And action. AIDA. Pick up the goddamn phone. You got a call coming in, you think I made it because I've got nothing better to do? I could be shouting shit at random people on the street, but I'm calling you. I don't care that you're twelve or eleven or whatever, are you pig enough to pick it up? I'm a good father, and you're a pig. I don't give a shit. Good father. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you thoughtless pain in the ass? AIDA. Get mad you daughter-of-a-bitch. Get mad. You know what it takes to answer my call? It takes brass balls to answer my call. Go and do likewise. The phone is ringing, you pick it up, it's yours, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. You better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me. Pig. Oh, also, tell your mother I said "Go fuck yourself." This is Dad, ring me back when you get a chance.

I'm from Europe, and he's a better role model than Iggy fucking Pop.

Self-awareness is not a positive attribute when it comes to advancing one's career

are you american? i worked as a salesman for about half a year and showed my boss this scene. he thought it was retarded as fuck

can't fire me when I already quit sucka

Name a more handsome actor in his prime you cannot

Attached: 612full-ed-harris.jpg (612x410, 21K)

It's just a dumb gif to decorate my post (like pic related). Why do you see Alec's character as a role model? Euros normally hate the vulgar materialism that he represents

Attached: 1550411257752.png (601x699, 882K)

Euros hate the alpha masculinity he represents

because he's an alpha and a winner

Always
Be
Baneposting

Attached: 1539964206591.jpg (412x440, 78K)

Attached: 1502573200624.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Attached: 3d8a9ebf145485ebd7c30de23b59a978.jpg (625x801, 106K)

Not bad for a Jew, but still a Jew.

>Euros normally hate the vulgar materialism that he represents
sales people are the same everywhere on the planet, all they care about is making sales

a sales office was in the news recently because some idiots left voice mails while they were discussing how all the clients were fucking idiots and you should only care about getting their money

reminder that the whole point is that Baldwin's character is full of shit and that nothing he says is actually real. he's playing a character that they're are supposed to want to try to be as basic motivation.

>alpha and a winner
>because he sells shitty houses to old people
LMAO

It's pronounced "He-yun-die".

But there are better alphas to idolize. Steve Jobs was barely even alpha but he's a better role model than some retarded fictional salesman

steve jobs was a vegetarian homo

I like Walken as much as the next guy, but even here he doesn't look conventionally attractive he's got that buggy eyed Buscemi vibe going on even in youth.

And still better than any salesman

yes, because he has a watch that's worth half a decade of your labour, dreg.

>Steve Jobs was barely even alpha but he's a better role model than some retarded fictional salesman

>stopped showering because he literally believed he didn't stink

Attached: 3lcwuf3se30z.jpg (640x586, 43K)

Indeed. It's a profession for pure scumbags.

nah, Apple is only afloat because Bill Gates footed his bills.
They make "tech" for teen girls and poors who think others care.

THIRD PRIZE IS YOU’RE FIRED

This counters my point how? Job's was a pathetic faggot but still better than any salesman.

did a salesman fuck your mother or something?

Alain Delon
James Dean
Marlon Brando
Clint Eastwood
Elvis (if that counts)

That's just off the top of my head. Anyway here's another speech where you're not supposed to root for le ebil capitalist:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVxYOQS6ggk

>t. Not closers

You can shit on his politics all you want, but Mel used to be the best looking man on the planet

Attached: 6b04d97d67ac191b3d2d9d21c0c745d4.jpg (706x900, 73K)

And they're still better than any salesman.

he's my mom's TV crush
for me, it's her

Attached: 5a2b4af36384bafa0e2b6d669b1da202.jpg (1998x3000, 861K)

Alec read this all wrong. This is the only true interpretation of this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=lN5cJY9J4Jc

I just think it's a pathetic job. I'd leave it alone if people weren't praising some shitty Alec Baldwin scene as if it was the second coming of Christ

>all these nonclosers in this thread

HIT THE BRICKS, PALS!

Not necessarily, it's just easy to become a scumbag when you're a salesman. Some people have the personality type for it, just like some people have the personality type needed to be politicians etc.

On a more fundamental level though, they aren't scumbags to be scumbags, it's just that the very nature of their job requires them to be materialistic, manipulative swine. And someone's gotta do it, may as well be someone good at it.

He was on a mission of mercy.

youtube.com/watch?v=goFaACJXZiY

t.closelet

No, user just didn’t close...

that's because he's a leader and you're a beta in a cheap fucking hyundai.

>may as well be someone good at it
It would probably be better if they were shit at it.

>Yea Forums, this is Richard Roma with premier properties.
>You just cost me six thousand dollars
>Six. Thousand. Dollars.
>And a brand new cadillac
>What are you going to do about it, asshole?

Attached: al_pacino.jpg (616x396, 41K)

sounds like a salesman fucked you over lmao

Actually its Honda but nice try though

>she's got a BIG FARM

people like the movie for the acting, not because they want to live it dumb euro

Attached: Errol-.jpg (400x541, 77K)

I have a BMW. I'm not convinced that they're any better than Hyundais

/o/ here.
lmao kys stupid turknigger.

more jess

>you can only hate something if you've personally dealt with them
What's your opinion on pedos?

okay then user how would the economy function properly if salesman couldn't do their jobs?

not true
corporate finance students still try to imitate these autistic movies despite their tactics being 20 years outdated
the number of Patrick Bateman impersonators I came across in college was astounding

I not only drive a Hyundai it's a fucking Kona it runs on electricity like a faggot car, fight me Alec Baldwin
it's actually a pretty nice vehicle

>people like the movie for the acting
lmao Baldwin's best appearance was in Team America. Everything else he's ever done is garbage.

muh GDP might be lower, but so long as people can buy what they need then who cares?
>we need to sell people things they don't need
I can guess your race.

Damn, young thin Alec Baldwin was handsome as fuck.

you're wrong but ok

>tfw starting finance master's next year
You're telling me there is a chance my classmates will be into getting dubs?

cunny is life.

just out of curiosity, what did you study?

>we need to sell people things they don't need
I'm all for materialist reductionism but literally a major point of capitalism is selling people stuff they don't need. You don't have to be Marx to see that.

Sales isnt for everyone. Sorry bro. When I did sales I was great and never fucked anyone over. Had lots of sex with women and now I'm a gay ass data engineer. ABC

You also don't have to be Marx to see that we don't need to sell people things that they don't need. I support capitalism but I don't see why that should mean that I have to support the existence of cunts. I'll call a cunt a cunt and salesmen are cunts.

weak b8 m8 but have some thots for your effort

Attached: Maisie-and-Sophie-MAIN.jpg (615x409, 50K)

>not posting the superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=J_vSirIJEsY

But I love my Hyundai =)

Watchu gonna do about it pseudo alpha male little salesman?

I live sparingly myself by choice, but there's an issue created if everyone does:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_thrift

ed harris wasn't handsome
every boomer woman I talked said they liked him because he looked more normal than handsome actors

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_thrift
>It was popularized by John Maynard Keynes and is a central component of Keynesian economics.
Yeah he was a pretty smart faggot, but so long as we can produce enough food and water then I couldn't give a shit about aggregate fucking demand

accounting

hahahaha beta

>tfw Americans are so brainwashed they don't actually realise this guy is a moron and an asshole

LOL

Pacino fucking rules in that movie. Post some fucking scenes already.

>virgin accounting vs chad finance

AHS
Always have sex.

15 years in sales profited me enough to buy my first hotel at age 30. I now own 7.

Sorry you're one of the one's being manipulated instead of doing the manipulation

First of all, how many boomer women have you asked about why they are attracted to Ed Harris?

Second of all, why?

And thirdly, you cannot deny this man is conventionally attractive. Women say stupid stuff all the time, don't listen to their opinions.

Attached: 600full-ed-harris.jpg (600x464, 18K)

Have to say this post is winning. Absolute closer.

I'm straight as fuck but Paul Newman is fucking handsome.

He still looks awesome.

youtu.be/Wezj1ctBVc0

Are dubs for closers?

Well, at least you didn't try to deny my accusation of you being a scumbag. I almost respect that you scumbag cunt.

So many brainlets ITT that haven't seen the movie.

Yes, but singles are for losers.

Scumbag cunt who never has to go to sleep worrying about what bill I have to put off to the next paycheck :^)

>implying that I do
But fair play to you scumbag cunt, enjoy your scumbag cunt life :^)

I do, it's like a perpetual vacation at this point

In the end the leads were the friends we made along the way

Only retards like Yea Forums posters idealize him, the average person who's seen the movie understands he's a just a windbag

Enjoy it bro, because you bought it with an eternity in hell

Maybe if you weren't a fucking pussy you would have told him

Is Alec even a salesman or is he just a HR guy?

WHOOOO EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD WORK WITH MEN?