Strong Empowered Woman

>main protagonists is at a tough manly bar
>notices a woman who there who looks feminine and doesn’t belong
>suddenly a group of toxic males start harassing her
>the protagonist tried to intervene
>she says something like “I don’t need a man to help me!”
>she then fights all of the toxic males and wins
>the bar gets real quiet and people say stupid shit like “what a lady” “I’m in love”
>the protagonist then just stares at her like pic related
This has got to be the worst kind of scene I’ve ever seen in movies. Why do so many incorporate it?

Attached: F04BC9BB-435D-40F3-B2E8-C7BC6C42DB0A.png (644x800, 15K)

have sex incel

give an example?

Ramblings of an Incel (1967)

Your insecurity only comes from your lack of ability to find a partner

women need fantasy movies too.

no ones cares, seething free speech warrior whincel

OK so let's say that's true, how do I find a partner?

Why are you triggered by woman incel? Did a powerful woman hurt your privileged ass grow up

god i wish i found a strong empowered woman who had an aggressive fetish for my man butt

why arent you triggered by women being lied to about what they can achieve?

Stop your bullshit incel

Because women can't do anything on their own.

not op but s2 of punisher comes to mind

Because mentally, women are children.

Attached: IMG_20190413_140730.jpg (2490x2080, 938K)

What are your experiences with orbiters? Have you ever been one? How do you get rid of orbiters?
I recently slept with one of my orbiters who has been orbiting me for about 2 years, since I felt kind of bad for her and she got new tits (while tasteless and ridiculous, I had no experience with fakes and was curious). However, it seems she thinks we’re going to get married now or something despite me telling her I’m not interested.

What do you call people who are really nice to you until they find out you don’t want to bang? I’ve been told they’re not considered to be a type of orbiter.

Attached: 63A19A17-FA8B-4EB8-A5DA-857858239186.jpg (1200x1691, 255K)

user, I'd be just as triggered if the woman in that scene was replaced by a child. Does that make you feel any better?

Nothing gets me harder than some chick beating up a group of douchebags tbqh

But it's immersion breaking.

t. incellus maximus

Orbiters usually stay with you and keep being even nicer to you if you tell them you don't want to bang.

Your chick is definitely an orbiter though

And not a smart one at that - you're right in keeping your distance, banging her might have been a mistake though

Attached: 1555183654910.jpg (800x544, 89K)

this whole thread reeks of reddit

Attached: later homo.jpg (332x336, 10K)

I like step 1, but step 2 makes no fucking sense and I can't even be fucked to read step 3. This was clearly written by someone with mental problems from some meme website

Incel get off this site we don't accept bigots