ITT: memes that Yea Forums tricked you into watching

ITT: memes that Yea Forums tricked you into watching

Attached: 0tk1nx.jpg (432x640, 94K)

it's a great movie you idiot

t.brainlet

The Godfather, it was sooooo boring holy shit. You’d think a movie about literal gangsters would have a fight scene

>nothing happens. its just talking for 2 hours. boooooooring

It made me watch the original BBC series which was kino so can't be too mad

>You’d think a movie about literal gangsters would have a fight scene
It does. Sonny fucks up his brother in law.

It's KINO

Attached: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.m2ts_snapshot_01.26.18.208.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

Attached: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.m2ts_snapshot_01.39.55.750.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Attached: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.m2ts_snapshot_01.50.52.584.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Attached: 1543321139707.jpg (2880x2048, 1.19M)

Attached: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.m2ts_snapshot_00.07.06.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

I honestly feel pity for those who found it boring or felt that nothing happened. Different strokes for different folks, but how come there's people who can't watch a film like this in one sitting with undivided attention?

That coat caught my attention too, it was especially fitting and spectacular. Jacqueline Durran was the perfect choice for costume design.

Attached: tinker most realistic.jpg (773x933, 283K)

He wears the same coat in Shazam

Nice bait, user. Here's your (You)

Attached: 1475712562214.png (506x380, 108K)

I always thought the original series would be way too slow for the current generation.

>25 years as a case officer in the CIA
>intelligence collection and covert action operations including counterintelligence and double agent operations working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and military intelligence

more like spying on /pol/ shitposters all day

It's a top 5 film of this decade.

It'd be like if Drive was about Gosling acting even more autistic and inconsequentially filming people for 2 hours and the love-interest was replaced with some random Pajeet who responded to a job offer.

Attached: p10939779_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 272K)

Attached: loser.png (495x482, 447K)

How do people call this shit "comedy"?

It's just some Neckbeard acting retarded on purpose

Attached: Mde.jpg (900x900, 87K)

How did they extort Esterhase? I didn't get that scene.

top1 to be specific.

They landed a plane full of banes behind him. He knew he was fucked.

He was a wanted man back in Hungary and if captured, would probably be tortured and executed. They used the plane as intimidation hinting that they would deport him and send him back right then and there on the spot unless he gave up the information.

It was like a painfully long and unfunny youtube poop.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

He probably thought he was gonna be flown to some secret location and tortured.

Threatened to deport him for being a traitor. Making sure he knew they would deport him to a country where its spies would be waiting to take revenge on him.
>I am loyal :'(
Great scene.

They had enough evidence that the mole existed and they offered Esterhase a way to get out clean instead of an accomplice

In the commentary track, Oldman and the director mock Esterhase for crying. It's a great commentary.

/fa/ as fuck

Esterhase is really based in Smiley's People. I hope they get it made with the same cast

They also praise him for pulling a great performance out of nowhere when the light was failing and they had to end shooting.

(You) baited me user, I watched you do it with my own two feet

>I hope they get it made with the same cast
I doubt it will happen, there just wasn't enough box office to get financial backing for the next installment. I think they were going to miss Smiley's People and go for The Honourable Schoolboy iirc.

I need more films like this. Any recommendations?

In theme or in tone?

Not a film, but last year there was a miniseries based on le Carré's novel The Little Drummer Girl. Michael Shannon and Alexander Skarsgaard are in it and all episodes were directed by Park Chan Wook. It's was really quite good.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

It sucks

pleb filtered

>The Little Drummer Girl
I forgot all about that, obtaining magnet now.

Prometheus

Both or theme or tone I guess
kek

This wasn't even half as good as you faggots told me it was gonna be.

Attached: bt_1.jpg (1200x1600, 618K)

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

Yeah i was real disappointed with this. Horror fans really do have absolute shit taste in movies.

Michael Clayton is really good.

‘London Spy’.
There’s a major gay section of the plot though, so maybe not for everybodies taste.
‘The Game’ a British TV series from 2014 that only lasted one season.
‘Traitors’ a British TV series from 2019, starring new best Emma( Appleton).

Attached: indddex.jpg (184x273, 10K)

>Michael Clayton
Thanks

It's a terrible film, brainlet.

Back to discord, tranny trash

Brawl>Dragged>>>>>Bone
Bone is like the antithesis of what a Western is and is stylistically the weakest of Zahler's movies
Pseuds love it for the "edgy" violence, but the movie is actually PC for having Trogs instead of Indians and even a le noble Injun character making sure the audience knows the difference
Its pacing and shots are terrible

Attached: atetasdfasdfrdhdfj.png (367x387, 3K)

I know, right? People here act like it's the second coming of Jesus and it was just a silly low budget action film with terrible CGI and no characterisation of the protagonists. Judge Dredd was leagues better.

Meh, no one told me it was good but I enjoyed it.

Yea Forums likes it because of the BLACKED scene, truth

Because it's not a good movie if it's spoiled for you.

This "Orson Welles Movie" where Orson only bothers to show up for 2 minutes in the last act. What a boring piece of shit.

Attached: The-Third-Man-poster.jpg (1002x1500, 281K)

>John le Carré
>Ian Fleming
>join the army/navy
>then the MI5 or MI6
>leave and write amazing books

>Chris Kyle
>Navy SEAL veteran number 38721512
>can't write for shit
>hire two journalists to write the YA book based on a Call of Duty story campaign you saw while stationed in Iraq
>dies
Let's not even talk about the Germans that reached another level, but how can the British be so good?

The Night Manager is a series, not a film, but from le Carré who is the writer of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

It's a great kino you retard

A Classical education?

Inherent Vice

The Spy Who Came in from the Cold

Attached: 295.jpg (500x376, 43K)

Not being bible-thumping hicks who did horrible in school?

I've always been meaning to watch this. Something about the title really makes me want to see it. And having Gary Oldman always helps.

Watch it then, I don't see the problem. Watch it on your own though, and pay attention, it doesn't hold your hand.

Smiley knew Esterhase was handing secrets (with Alleline's backing) to Polyakov as part of Project Witchcraft and basically threatened to conclude his investigation of the mole by telling them it was Esterhase.