Why was this kind of lame

Why was this kind of lame

Attached: boardwalk-empire-tv-movie-poster-2010-1020557865.jpg (520x702, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYHxOdqepl8
youtube.com/watch?v=U5XNSETB5MY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=adKKH-JBKgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youre lame

because

It was all downhill after Jimmy died. He was the catalyst for the last season being so lame, which is the reason why the show ended like a wet fart. I don't think they knew where the story would go when they initially pitched it.

You have a low IQ.

Schroeder was a whore

Made Nucky ridiculously overpowered and poor job of juggling historically famous mobsters and the main cast. Rome wasn't perfect at this either, but it did it better.

Why did they kill him so quick?
Did he just want out of the show or something?

Attached: michael pitt.jpg (758x433, 58K)

Because it tried the whole ensemble cast shtick but they had no idea what to do with any of the characters besides Nucky and Jimmy. If the show was just about them it could have been great, instead we have a bunch of filler with Van Alden (a bad parody of conservative Christians) and Margaret (muh anachronistic stronk womyn)

plot was an excuse for the 20s showpieces

This. He was the worst character, but somehow the show got progressively shitter an shitter after he died.

The actor's a cunt and nobody likes working with him, apparently.

I always thought the kike who played the gangster in NY was interesting, what was his name? greenberg? ginsberg?
It's a shame they never did anything with his character.

I had to google it. Rothstein.

because nucky is a total shit uninteresting character and while buscemi is a very good actor, he's not a good lead actor.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Boardwalk Empire

Attached: 3231-09.gif (252x263, 2.91M)

It's just feels like this entire show was every crime drama cliche thrown into the screen at once. Not only plot-wise, but even stylistically everything felt too familiar (cheerful old songs playing while we watch violent scenes? that's so new!).

Even Jimmy's death scene was a festival of overused tropes. The rain, the war flashback, Jimmy's forced defiant attitude, "I died in the war, maaaan", etc. They couldn't even come up with something new and interesting for the most important moment of the entire show. The creators just weren't creative people at all.

why was nucky's wife so hot? is it the accent or the clothes?

Attached: 3073e72b3220b41ee441e564cdf3b2cd.jpg (550x827, 46K)

Initially, he wasn't supposed to die in Season 2. They had to completely rewrite the show.

I liked Jimmy's death scene.

Nigger worship cuckold scene, degenerate Italian man who likes to be choked for some reason, general faggot shit shoehorned into later seasons.
A shame, since S1 and 2 were quality.

flappers, the old timey thots

What is some 1920s kino? I want to watch something with the same aesthetic as the final scene of There Will Be Blood.

Attached: changeling.jpg (3240x2175, 3.15M)

youtube.com/watch?v=YYHxOdqepl8

Best scene coming through

>The actor's a cunt and nobody likes working with him, apparently.
Same with Pez de la Whoreta apparently.

it was k i n o

before AND after Jimmy died

youtube.com/watch?v=U5XNSETB5MY

>Best character
>Anyone but Richard Harrow

Attached: business-reddit-head.png (736x622, 87K)

You're an absolute faggot. If that show ended after the third season, it would be top 3 all time with Sopranos and The Wire.

As it is, it's still arguably top 5 and undoubtedly top 10 even with Narcisse and that truncated final season fucking it up. Knox was fucking kino, and Dean O'Banion's getting whacked by Frankie Yale was one of the best murders in television history, and accurate right down to Yale shaking his gun hand and dropping the flower on his corpse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=adKKH-JBKgE

Zoomer trash, don't you have a Star Wars thread to annoy people in?

Attached: Dean_O'Banion.jpg (220x284, 12K)

cringe

>the wire
>top 3
Back 2 reddit friendo

Pitt's impossible to work with apparently

TUT TUT