Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Prometheus-2012-Movie-Scene.jpg (960x720, 59K)

filthy synthoid scum

Both were synthoids

Both.
The engineer is wrong because is an alien.
The robot is wrong because is an AI and a mockery of human intelligence.
>b-but the engineer created
I don't care, is probably some heretic propaganda. Now I double dare to contradict me and out yourself as an heretic, OP.

Sub-Zero looks like THAT??
wew

The robot was clearly evil.

of course the faggot, homosexual, blonde fag robot

audiences for not appreciating this kino

writers

they shouldnt have woke the ayy from his beauty sleep. i'd be cranky too

Ripley Scott

this

Was he mad because his race didn't like robots? How could he even tell the robot was a robot? If his race didn't like humans, then why did they create them? None of this was explained. What a shit movie. And muh helmets.

They see us as lower lifeforms and creating a robot in our own image as well as the fact that the old fart wanted longer life as abnormal and sinful against nature in general as well as being narcissistic. Narcissism is the lowest denominator of intelligence. True intelligence comes from working together towards a greater good. Not a selfish whim of the few or the one.

He was on a mission to destroy life on Earth. He just wanted to know how and why they had gotten there.

He decapitated the robot because of what he said to him. The Engineer was forcefully awoken from his sleep only to have a revolting, hubristic near-corpse of an old man use a robot ( a mockery of his own creation) to beg him for immortality and not only that, Weyland had the arrogance to compare himself to the Engineer. He seemed to pity the robot with how he caress his head before trashing him.

>one engineer decides to wipe out humanity because of a robot and 2 humans

Isn't that supremely narcissistic in itself?

original script said that the engineer had a xenomorph inside of him and he was in stasis until they could come back and cure him. Him awakening him doomed him to die so he was mad

They are probably THE only highly developed race in our local part of the universe so they don't need to worry about shit like hubris. You are just better. When you are a God etc...

sound like a bunch of tossers to me

God this movie has kino aesthetics

This.

David as a robot was almost committing blasphemy to this space Muslims who worship biology.

I want to hit Ridley Scott with a hammer for making Alien Covenant so shitty

What do you think they would think of replicants?

Imagine you woke up after an emergency hybernation that lasted two thousand years and suddenly saw that dogs became semi-intelligent, and one of them uses a robot dog to demand to make him immortal.

probably have a better view of them than robot AI but i think they wouldnt care much. not much is known about their culture other than self sacrifice is a thing with them(the intro). thatd probably add to why the engineer was so offended when waking up.
i dont think theres many things they couldve woken the engineer up with that would make him NOT kill them. he was just gonna finish whatever the mission or experiment was regardless

Because David didn’t get the language right and accidentally called him a space nigger

David said "Sneed" and that's how the Engineer reacted

Mankind showed itself to be an arrogant, self serving race. If I was a space faring race that held dominion over a large portion of it I would kill us all too.

I'd d'aww over the dogs and give them treats by granting their wishes.

>Two movies with Engineers serving as the springboard for the events.
>We don't know shit about them.
>Instead all we get is random Alien origins that cheapen all the other movies.

Liar. You just want some hawt doggo sex admit it.

>Engineer
They cannot reproduce and it is hinted in the script that for all the evolution in their species they basically lost the ability to SNEED. So he projects his anger and anguish the only way he can.
He was the ultimate original incel.

>this
Yeah if they are saying that the original xeno is a genetic weapon made by mankind then I will spit on Ridleys grave come the revolution!

>Wants to destroy humanity because they consider us barbaric and self-serving
>Proceeds to do it in the most barbaric and ruthless way
Ayy

I'm pretty sure in covenant it's implied that evil David genetically engineered the xenomorphs that show up in that movie. But perhaps he just created an organism that already existed using the engineer's magic black genetic goo. Because it would be fucking retarded if David was the source of all of the xenomorphs (and it would also break AVP canon)

Attached: IMG_20190413_103824_784.jpg (958x960, 155K)

maybe knitpicking but i thought it was a little silly how easy it was for david to totally destroy the home of the engineers. they were shown to be careful enough to place their "research" places on different planets. seems almost unbelieveable that someone could just fly a ship with turbo weapons right into their world, that there wouldnt be any kind of safeguard or a radio guy contacting the ship saying "yo whos this?"

Then engineer saw the group of degenerates that came to see him and said fuck this shit.

This right here.

Lindelof

That dumb bitch proteganist for repairing him later on

Lmao

Ridley Scott for fucking up Covenant because he got a boner for Fassbender being the evil white guy (robot) instead of bad black aliens.

I think it was a colony world. They did not look like true engineers to me. Just pale. They all wore robes and looks like they lived on frugal means like monks.

That's just fanwank. Fucking Covenant shit the bed spectacularly. Along with this: The real reason is Scott just dumped Prometheus like it was fanfic because he's senile, to please Xeno fanboys, whatever. The result is the same: Shit.

Nice headcanon.

yeah maybe. could also be "normal" engineers though. perhaps it was the ones we saw, astronauts, that were different. it certainly looked like their suits were part of their bodies or was an actual part of their bodies they engineered for space travel
i think the actual explanation is though

Attached: 1553183572341.png (888x894, 520K)

lads i'd watch another alien/prometheus movie if we just got to see more david

These movies piss me off even more than outright shitty ones, because they introduce awesome concepts and then toss them in the garbage. They get my hopes up then slap me in the face.

Yeah because he's literally the only interesting part of those movies

It's been quite a while since I've watched this but am I right in thinking he just pulls David's head off in both hands like that using nothing to anchor the body? Because if that's the case then Weyland is in the wrong for designing an android that can be literally pulled apart by the force of its own body weight.

>be most evolved being in the galaxy
>still chimp out

Attached: Anonymous - Deacon.jpg (734x1100, 734K)

I fucking hate Ridley Scott.

Have you seen those bald niggers? It doesn't looks unlikely when it's the Engineer doing it.

I just want david to hold me down and kiss me like in covenant

He twists to break the spinal cord (or whatever the robot equivalent) and then yanks the head off. People's heads will detach the same way.

>wake up from thousand year slumber
>ROAR! MUST DESTROY EARTH!

Wagner is the only interesting part of these movies.

The new movies already break AvP canon, unfortunately. I suppose it's not impossible for a ship full of xenos to end up on LV426 in time for Alien, but ... Sketchy.

not to be that guy, but if you'd seen/read more sci-fi you wouldn't even be impressed by those concepts.

>hurr precursor race
>Lego genomes
>human/alien hybrid
>muh robot son
>hurr the robot is evil again because Ian Holm was in Alien

it's very much the J J Abrams school.

Prometheus blows ass and you know it

Attached: 1454908535211.jpg (899x566, 58K)

Blame the pleb fans and fox for that it would have been better if xenos never appeared in any of the Prometheus films

Weyln.

First thing that threw me off was the way it reacted to Humans finding him, if you fa/tv/irgins didn't already know there was a huge disagreement and the genetically enhanced engineers were going to destroy Humanity.

So when the engineer wakes up from Cryosleep he probably had some doubt about destroying humanity until Weyln and David asked him for immortality.

Attached: 1553748681419.png (325x328, 265K)

Fuck you and your bird guzzling fucking cat user

Why the Engineers are so ugly? I expected the creator alien race to be Chads.

Can you fuckers ever say anything original? Always with your fucking "memes" which aren't memes at this point, just repeated patterns, you fucking autist.

I now understand why r9k has its shit robot: to prevent you motherfuckers from autisming too hard.

tv needs to ban memes, seriously.

holy mother of based

Whatever happened with that Deacon shit?

>master race is white as possible
Based

Attached: FD538245-7ECA-4FA5-89F1-C32EB0AA6568.jpg (620x310, 33K)

u mad bro?

>master race is albino adult babies

yeah I mad

Someone get this hothead out of here

Say that to my face, autist!

>Engineer
>Not chad

Attached: profile_2_big.jpg (242x242, 9K)

based as fuck

>evolved past the need for women
Truly the ultimate lifeform