Haha rey really is a Skywalker after all see guys it was totally the plan all along oh god we're so so sorry please...

haha rey really is a Skywalker after all see guys it was totally the plan all along oh god we're so so sorry please forgive us

Attached: Star-Wars-9-Rise-of-Skywalker-Title-and-Stars.jpg (738x369, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oh god we're so so sorry please forgive us

That is exactly what the title means. Prepare to be subverted. Yeah, Rian isn't in charge, but I distrust Disney. Rey is going to kill Sheev with one of her farts.

I think they figured how hard they fucked themselves, reaching really deep pulling sheev back into the game. the only way I'd be interested is if they pull some anime level plot machinations by sheev.

and that sheev rapes Rey's pusy

Just you watch, Palpatine will be in the film for three whole minutes.

Since when was anyone upset that she wasn't?

Uh, people who expect the saga of the Skywalkers to live up to the name?

I'll be upset if Kylo-Ren is the Skywalker referred to in the title. Adam Driver is just....yuck. And his character is THE most emo piece of shit ever to be on screen. He makes Anakin from Attack of the Clones (what an awful title that never gets better) look like Teddy Roosevelt.

>Kylo Ren is a Solo.
>The Rey+Kylo ship is being pushed hard by Abrams, so it would be unusual if Rey turned out to be a Skywalker or a Solo.
>Luke is worm food.
>Leia is CGI now.

Leia is the only Skywalker left. Even though CGI characters can do some wicked flips during a fight, I doubt the final fight is hers.

Most plausible theory I've seen is that Rey has used the name Skywalker for her new Jedi cult.

no she isn't, she is - all memes aside - a 'golem'. She was created from clay (as in ancient legends) by Palpatine. 'life manipulation'. this was leaked before the return of emperor was even revealed. it chimes with the way rey's appearance has been becoming clay-like over the saga

I know who his fucking parents were. >Leia is the only Skywalker left.
No, there is another Rey of hope left.

(her skin in 8 was like unfired wet clay and now it like hard baked clay)

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g

Attached: Orignal-night-stalker.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>implying it's not about Kylo.

No one gives a shit about Rey.

>>implying it's not about Kylo.
You mean like the way his theme plays when the SW logo appears?

So this is what the world has come to...
Our ancestors would die again of shame if they saw what we've become

Attached: What in the goddamn.png (234x278, 117K)

Adam Driver is unironically the best part of nuWars

>he thinks the title means rey is a skywalker
brainlet

It's The Rise of Skywalker as a philosophy, the castration of Luke is going to continue into Episode IX.

Attached: george im already a demon.png (621x458, 440K)

>Most plausible theory I've seen is that Rey has used the name Skywalker for her new Jedi cult.
A literal Skywalker Ranch in the Star Wars universe. Great work, JJ.

Your Skywalker Theory Sucks beer mats when?

Attached: skywalkerwho.jpg (680x1156, 229K)

He's the only interesting character they came up with and he clearly based on everything they hate about men.

When it was revealed the return of palpatine? Seriously, all the "leaks" were fake, anobody can trust any of them.

They would question every single war they fought. Hell, the founding fathers would seriously question settling the USA.

>He's the only interesting character
No, Adam.

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

>it’s a weebs project episode

Yes. Nobody likes you, Daisy.

>end of the movie
>Rey and Redeemed Kylo turn to the camera
>”YOU were the Skywalker all along!”

I like how the trailer does everything it can to try to say "please ignore TLJ entirely, we're just going to quietly pretend it didn't really happen"

Will JJ ever get to direct a Star Wars where he's not trying to convince the fanbase that SW movies are going to be okay again? He's always trying to recapture its fanbase.

My guess is that phantom Sheev is trying to get himself resurrected by the First Order, which is why they are at the remains of the Death Star. Kylo and the knights of Ren assist, but Kylo has a change of heart at the end, destroying destroying phantom Sheev forever and killing himself in the process. The "rise of Skywalker" refers to his ascension to light. It is just a rehash of RotJ as would be expected of JJ Abrams.

Oh man, I almost wish I was her. Life would be so easy, 'cept for the yeast infections.

The best thing is SW was always ok.
The prequels didn't make people stop watching the OT or stop showing it to their kids who likely enjoyed it.

TFA never needed to be a reboot, they were just so fucking creatively bankrupt and scared of being the prequels that that's all they could manage.

it's a shame JJ won't pretend TFA didn't really happen as well.

I realized Episode 9 could easily be Episode 7
The opening crawl can describe Luke's student Rey and her friends from the Republic military trying to wipe out Palpatine's remains because they corrupted Ben Solo

That's all that's important in 2 whole movies

Rise of Skywalker is the shittiest title yet.

Bravo Disney, you made the fucking prequels look great in comparison yet again. It's honestly amazing how they do this so consistently.

We need someone to pretend the entire sequel series didn't happen.

Mark Hamill did not even go Star Wars celebration even tho he is in this one. This whole franchise if fucked beyond repair.

That's cool that Hamill, Adam Driver and Keri Russell weren't on the shitty panel with all the no name diversity hires

The title means that Skywalker will be the title of a new order of Force users that will come after Rey when she declares herself to be a Skywalker which has become more than a name but a philosophy on the Force based upon what Rey has learned from Luke and Leia who weren't traditional Jedi, but still light sides Force users.

Eh, I enjoyed Episode 7. The story was bland, but I really enjoyed the characters and was (originally) excited to see where they would be taken in the trilogy.

Then Rian completely shat on all the characters, giving them nowhere to go and sucking all enthusiasm out.

Lot of people used to like to pretend the prequels didn't happen, but at least it was concentrated over 3 movies. TLJ felt so foul because it was all at once.

Why did Disney cover her ass in every Star Wars movies?

Attached: daisy 1482076567592.webm (720x720, 1.83M)

Why would he?

>So Mark. Now that the franchise has become a burning wreck, what are your thoughts on the new movie?

They're not after the high test audience.

> based upon what Rey has learned from Luke
> in a course of 48 hours
lmao

This is my view.
In particular I thought Finn was a really interesting character in TFA, but then TLJ has to go and fuck over any relevance or interest to him.