Shazam! Sequel

Just watched Shazam! and I loved it,lots of fun,the cast and characters were great and IT had ton of cool stuff that wasn't revealed in trailers which surprised me.What do You guys want from the sequel? Also,I love Darla. Give me more of her!!! Mr.Tawny and Mind with Crocodile Men too.Sivanna did nothing wrong.

Attached: Shazam-and-the-Marvel-Family.jpg (1600x800, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/04/12/opinions/shazam-superhero-shows-foster-care-reality-deliee/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wasn't clear to me why the villain was doing the shit he was doing and the kid was way too different from the adult

Mary splits into Evil Black suit Mary and good White Suit Mary (played by Grace)
The two marys have to fight . Also black adam is in it

Attached: IMG_2261.jpg (200x296, 16K)

I appreciated the inclusivity

Billy was always alone,fighting for survival and to fund his mom,he had no real childhood. After he got the superpowers he actually got a chance at childhood by being able to do literally everything. People need to Be stupid notto understand this basic storytelling. Sivanna was always considere weak,this was his revenge and the got controlled by the 7 sins. The film is good and has a good message about family.

I’m hoping for a little more development for the kids. Darla and Mary were good but I can’t remember that much about the other two, aside from the hadouken joke

darla was great but asian kid was good, too. Fuckin lost it when he hadoukens in the last fight

I hope it brings black adam.

Yeah great message when the teenage mom abandoned her kid, who then wasted his life trying to find her.

Then you'll love big bang theory

it was fucking kino. I don't watch capeshit but this was an 80s kids movie and I loved it.

>tfw Darla is hot and innocent
>they bring fucking Mr.Mind în
>Crocodile Men and Me.Tawny teased
>Tfw the "diversity" was actually good
What went right? I'm the only one who loved the spic father? He was fun. All the kids were good. Also,
>two white guys
>one white girl
>one asian guy
>one spic guy
>one black girl
>all beautiful and with charisma
How can You hate this? I talk about the Shazam form of course.

>defeat the villain who was corrupted by the cool orb
>"how do we ensure this never happens again?"
>"Oh I KNOW let's put the orb back in the exact same spot"

how did they even manage to find a chad asian guy

>It wasn't clear to me why the villain was doing the shit he was doing
He became obsessed with the power he was denied as a child and couldn't stand that a dude who was just as imperfect was chosen. He was also being manipulated by the sins.
Pretty clear.

That wasn't the message dumbass. It's that the family is there people love You no matter If it's blood related.

who else need development? the fat boy was quiet most likely because he was the fat lonely dude, who dreamed of probably being buff, therefor becoming the strongest one. It's not that hard to read.

Mary was the most mature of the kids
Darla was the pure one
Freddy was the cripple believer which is why he was the first to just automatically fly

kino and in depth movie desu

Why was Darla so hot? Anyone else loved Sivanna? The sins looked cool. And the moment Sivanna throws his bro off the window I was happy.

More dceu involvement

Degenerate collectivist message in a movie filled with mutt subhumans. Regret watching it in a theater.

Who played Darla? She was so good. Both acting and body.

The father was Polynesian.

Go Back to /pol/ faggot.
This movie is PURE

he was genetically engineered for the movie

Faithe Herman

Attached: BD75FED1-DA59-453F-A76B-B2F8BF846227.jpg (780x439, 45K)

About as pure as America's gene pool.

Are Billy and Shazam two different people? Even after Billy gets his powers he only becomes a quippy charismatic guy when he's Shazam and still monotone when he's Billy

I meant the Shazam Darla...wtf Man...she's a kid

Why are You an asshole? Why do You hate human beings so much? Because others acomplished more than You ever will and IT makes You angry?

Are You stupid? IT was clear why Shazam was funny,he can do everything so he doesn't need to Be serious

Oh I thought this board valued traditionalism. Guess not.

Why am I supposed to love them just because they're human beings?

EVERYBODY SAY MY NAME

Why should they love You because You are a "human" being?

BILLY

And what's wrong with this movie? I'm a traditionalist and I still loved this movie and.it's message

I don't expect them to lmao

humanism is retarded

T.low tier bait

Post hot Darla's

Then for what fucking reason do You live? Kys edgy faggot
You are a waste of oxigen

Uh...there's a white kid calling a bunch of shitbloods his family. Keep up dipshit.

have sex

What?

You can't think of a reason to live other than being a bitch to society? You serious m8?

I will, thank you :^)

>muh pure blood
>nu shitskins
Fucking end yourself faggot

Give me other reasons to live than love and family and fun and learning new things and exploring. What else is Worth IT?

I too felt like the discontinuity between billy and shazam was too big. Would have prefered to see billy develop into a more fun person after being shazam for a while

Btw I am a traditionalist white Male and my life is black so end yourself faggot

>orphan kids not sold to organ farmers
Seriously ?

Maegan Good
Bueno

"Everybody say my name."

"BILLY!"

I just love that the Marvel Family made their debut, I thought they would've saved them for a sequel. This movie was full of earnestness and love, you really got the sense that the family truly looks out for each other. Although I've enjoyed some of the DCEU, Shazam is the first one I absolutely love

Those things have nothing to do with being a humanist.

kek

>"Lay your hands on my staff."
>"Gross"
This movie is amazing.

Attached: 1551284096561.jpg (640x542, 59K)

Well, cutting off Henry Cavill's head is one way to remove his mustache.

Attached: 1548087700404.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

The villain speech was scene was absolutely golden
>WHAT
>WE ARE LITERALLY A MILE APART WITH THE CARS AND BUILDINGS
>THE WORLD WILL BOW TO ME AS I FEAST ON....
>Ah screw it

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 4K)

Attached: smokes fake tits leaked her own nudes.jpg (396x594, 89K)

Zachary Levi did an absolutely phenomenal job holy crap. I fully bought that he was a fourteen year old boy in a man's body.

Give queen please!!!! How do I get a black gf?

WELL Yea Forums ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO FIGHT ME?

>tfw Darla was so pure
>just want to protect her smile
I want a Darla gf

>I'm at least 25! Maybe 30!

Attached: feels scene.jpg (1280x536, 361K)

Post more!

Her tits are not fake

>Pediatric AIDS Foundation
worry.jpg

I think that scene is perfect the way it is. His little shout is hilarious.

>Mary's power was lightning tits
So this is why she did nothing in the children's film

>Crocodile Men
They were so goofy and I loved it.

Attached: crocodile men shazam.jpg (961x1200, 170K)

Hands!
Lightning in my hands!
Lightning in my haaaaaaaands!

holy reddit is this the most soi movie ever mande

He was told he wasn’t good enough and never would be good enough to have the powers of Shazam,

Then he found out the wizard thought somebody else was good enough, since Sivana doesn’t believe anybody is pure of heart, he felt jewed out of his rightful powers

>council of wizards restored
>no more interviews with kids who'd be corrupted by Eye
>villain forgot the symbols to make a doorway back

The sanctum is better off at the end of the movie than the beginning.

I'm the only one that thinks the director of Shazam should direct a Superman reboot?

Starring John Boyega

Fuck, I had that song stuck to my head for days. Now it's back, damn it.

Villain was being influenced by the demons.
Adult : Kid :: Spiderman : Peter Parker

>Being this retarded

Attached: Marvel Family 1.webm (474x250, 2.68M)

Attached: Marvel Family 2.webm (474x250, 2.86M)

They need to make it in the style of All Star Superman.

Fuck dark and gritty.

I want someone who can battle the most powerful beings in the universe yet will offer a shoulder to cry on for some unimportant suicidal teen and can make robbers give up out of shame without raising a finger

There's enough dark and gritty, there's enough memey. I want something purely wholesome.

He did, at the end of the movie

Attached: Marvel Family 3.webm (474x250, 2.92M)

So the Marvel Family... Each of them has all the powers to some extent but basically is only strong in one where as Billy is strong in everything?

how did billy befriend Superman, and convinced him to join him for lunch at a school?

the Superman/Shazam lunch scene took place right after the attacks.

The Justice League would probably investigate a bunch of supers destroying a fair and doing a bunch of damage to skyscrapers.

Remember how he made lots of videos for YouTube showcasing his powers? Superman likely found out about this newcomer hero with similar abilities and appearance as him and went to philly to meet Billy

>how did billy befriend Superman, and convinced him to join him for lunch at a school?
he offered Mary to Superman

Attached: 1555166469486.jpg (1242x2208, 203K)

>not Darla
Good fuck Mary,marry Darla

Attached: H4aJ.gif (230x173, 414K)

Why so many obssesed with Darla?

Why is this movie so fucking PURE?

Anyone else gone insane when they saw Mr.Mind?

You will get Shazam's powers and one member of the Foster family as best friend. What are You gonna do with the powers and which member do You choose?

the college girl was hot. i wanted to put my benis inside of her if you catch my drift.

The black chick was hot,would c o l o n i z e If You catch my drift

Why did she get less hot when she tranformed?

mary a best.

Hand. Lightning with my hands. Lightning with my haaaands

How did they not show all this stuff în the trailers?

WIch stuff exactly?

maybe to have it as a surprise?
unlike doomsday?

she didn't look any different to me but then all them white bitches look the same to me

Lolifags + amazonfags + goodgirlfags + blackfags
She's fairly solid waifubait.

she turns hot when she shazams

7 sins demons
Shazam family
All that Sivanna stuff
Mr.Mind

Darla is love!

Just watched it, much better than I expected. I'm also surprised by some of the dark shit that made it in since it completely caught me off guard, like that sequence early on with that Doctor hired by Sivana.

So is Shazam (Billy) bound inside the suit or can he remove it?

Yeah that doctor dying was some Indiana Jones shit, I loved it

because it's a trailer not a spoiler

I know, it was great.

next Shazam related movie will be full of littyposting

Attached: litty.jpg (1600x900, 220K)

It will be cool if the trilogy is

Shazam
Black Adam
Shazam and Black Adam

There's no Zipper at least

edition.cnn.com/2019/04/12/opinions/shazam-superhero-shows-foster-care-reality-deliee/index.html

This is nice

is this the real life?

you poor unloved incel faggot. baka

Attached: LITTY.jpg (588x192, 22K)

i'd go with this

shazam
black adam returns to earth and takes over kahndaq, fighting the jsa
shazam and the monster society of evil
black adam 2, loose adaptation of his wife and her brother getting powers and then being murdered
shazam vs black adam, based on the world war 3 storyline where adam goes nuts after isis and osiris are murdered, billy eventually manages to strip him of his powers by changing his magic word.

No, that's Too BVS/ Capn Foot Fungus

I saw it yesterday and I quite liked it, should have condensed the first half hour though

>wasted his life

He's 14. It's not like he was 55 when he found her.

Dilate.

CHADAZAM!!!

>I'm the only one who loved the spic father?
The dude is the only likable character in TWD, glad he's getting in more shit now, seems like a cool guy.

Because WB would be stupid enough to spoil another movie the way they did Doomsday.

>user, come meet your foster sister
I literally shazam'd in my pants whenever she was onscreen. It's also hot that she's a bit older. Older sister-protector types are my fetish fuel.

Attached: shazam-17.jpg (1070x713, 68K)

There is some stuff in it clearly meant for kids and a lot not at all meant for kids, like the violent deaths, the strip club, and the overall creature designs.

Attached: Shazam-women.jpg (1417x594, 211K)

>black adam: set in a fantasy version of ancient Egypt. A slave is given powers by 7 wizards but goes power Mad . Kills six wizards but shazam exiles to shadow realm

>Shazam 2: sivana and Mind free black adam . He turns Mary bad . Black Mary (played by bourt) and white costume Mary (played by Grace). Billy gets adam to say shazam and he ages 5000 years in a second (just a skull remains)

>Shazam 3: Sivanna and Mr Mind get to the monster realm. Monster society of evil. ShazamFam needs help so bring back Black Adam (who is now a a cool anti hero) .

Anyone have a pic of the strip club

>tfw you'll never try to get into bed with your foster sister saying you can't sleep
She actually seems to like DC beyond just the role.

Attached: myJjrqo.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

You're welcome.

Attached: See - my -- vest.jpg (800x602, 263K)

The Asian kid was a walking, talking joke. The Hispanic kid is just silent. Those two got shafted.

>non copyright mist reference

Attached: TentaclesComing.jpg (800x429, 161K)

Fun movie, just saw it today

Felt like it was a little overweight. Capeshit always drags on in the third act because the producers think we demand a minimum of 20 minutes of fight scenes when 5 would have been fine.

Attached: 1409979243699.jpg (385x549, 103K)

Father was Hawaiian bro

There are cut scenes of Sivana

Namely, his childhood and wife. Since we know a girl was cast as his twin sisters, and pic related is cast as Mrs Sivana.

I hope we see them, or an expansion of them

Attached: 2482558A-D868-40A1-B1E3-976BF89AC3DD.jpg (799x983, 372K)

>Are Billy and Shazam two different people? Even after Billy gets his powers he only becomes a quippy charismatic guy when he's Shazam and still monotone when he's Billy
Yes, they are two different people who share memories. If you ever read Kingdom Come, in the future, Billy has died of cancer and Shazam, who still exists, assumes he'll disappear forever if he says the word again.

>Mr. The Rock
That's adorable.

>both characters have a charm

>Billy's charm is a compass, something to aid people who are lost, but helps to lead them to find what they're seeking. In Billy's case, he is led to his mother who turns out to be a crackhead whore. Billy, having found what he was looking for, passes the compass to someone who he feels needs help to stop being lost too.

>Sivana's charm is a magic 8-ball, something also for people who are lost. However, instead of leading him to somewhere better, Sivana's charm relies upon his inability to think for himself, for the magic 8-ball answers the questions which he himself is afraid to answer. This dependence upon the 8-ball leads Sivana to being ready to accept the Sins, who think for him much like how the 8-ball did before.

POTTERY

How are audiences going to react to him fighting a caterpillar in the sequel?

If Billy died, how could he have said Shazam to change

It's like the waiting room in Quantum Leap, only time flows normally while you're there.

I was thinking about reading Power of Shazam. Is it good?

Attached: Mary_Marvel_001.jpg (686x683, 215K)

Seriously how did they get away with this?

Attached: Shazam 3.png (905x1280, 176K)

but user he yells shazam to attack superman with the magic lighting

Welp wasn't gonna fap right now but...

That doesn't contradict anything I said