Avengers End Game is 3 hours and 2 minutes

>Avengers End Game is 3 hours and 2 minutes

w-will there be an intermission? who the fuck signed off on this?

Attached: 1486946399129.gif (165x115, 1.51M)

i'm going to have to sneak a whole pizza into the theater to make it through this. check em

adult diapers, bro, adult diapers

Wasn't Return of the King longer?

i wasn't even born when that gay shit came out

Just don't drink all of your šôŷ milk in the first half and you'll be fine

I feel like that was 3 1/2 or something ridiculous.

Just have one cup of coffee/water 3 to 4 hours before you go. You'll be hydrated enough without needing to pee.

its just about 20 mins longer than infinity war....
not too bad...

>people bitching about a 3 hour movie
I fucking hate capeshit but 3 hours is perfectly appropriate for the ‘epic conclusion’ of this quipshit saga

Titanic and Avatar were also 3 hours

just pay a little extra for Pause Privilege?

If they dont add a mandatory piss break I'm going to go postal.

Why wouldn't they insert an intermission? Nothing wrong with that, stretch your legs a bit and come back after 10 minutes with renewed vigor

Is that honestly the final runtime? Good thing I’ve never had to take a pissbreak

Because it breaks the immersion and flow of the movie?

It's one thing if the movie was designed for an intermission, with a two act structure, but just pausing a movie halfway through is not the ideal way to experience it.

Not to mention all the conversations people are gonna start. I can already imagine people opening up twitter during the intermission and loudly announcing a bunch of spoilers for the second half to their friends.

is sneaking food in to cinema actually not punishable?

LotR had longer duration, disgusting zoomzoom

An intermission is a bad idea as everyone would rush to the bathroom crowding it and making the chance of finding an available stall very small (fuck urinals)

Attached: maki392.jpg (646x712, 84K)

>I can already imagine people opening up twitter during the intermission and loudly announcing a bunch of spoilers for the second half to their friends.
good, fuck capeshit and anyone who follows it seriously. yeah that's right i don't give a FUCK whose toes i step on

capeshitters are sub-human
Titanic, Lord of the Ring and even Avatar were like 3+ hours long and nobody gave a shit

>(fuck urinals)
t. dicklet

Why not just pause the video when you need a break?

I'm not an npc sorry I need my private space as the alpha I am

Yes we know you need your privacy so no one can your 3 incher.

I sat through all of ROTK when I was like 12 and didn’t need to get up at all.

ROTK is almost 3.5 hours long.

Underage detected

You can get 6 months in jail for sneaking outside food or drinks into a cinema here in the US.

Yeah I feel like endgame should be longer. But whatever. My friend snuck in a large papa John's pizza by wearing a really baggy hoodie and sweatpants. I advise it.

>My friend snuck in a large papa John's pizza by wearing a really baggy hoodie and sweatpants. I advise it.

Attached: 1553181793736.jpg (635x581, 46K)

Wow twenty two whole minutes longer than Infinity War. How will my bladder ever recover?

>2025
>Time Rift: Avengers & Skywalkers: A Marvel Star Wars Story
>run-time: 5 hours and 45 minutes

3 hours of quips and boring video game action. Anyone who likes this shit should REALLY kill themselves right now.