The Highwaymen

So Netflix made a (good) right-wing movie.

What happened ?

Attached: YZdFcSz[1].jpg (670x997, 93K)

The fire rises.

how is it right wing?

Could have been better if it focused more on why B&C were worshiped to form a better contrast against the violence, as well as to make the motivation of the main character more compelling. But yeah, it was a surprisingly decent movie.

No blacks except for a token

Old straight white males are good guys.

World building was good, it was just boring.

Hard men needed to do hard things.
No sissies, no complain, no tolerance for killers.
Trying to concilaite nasty job and honor.

They should have moved Woody's speech about Kevin being a killer up earlier in the movie and had him be slightly skeptical about what they did for a bit longer, which would have given more weight to Kevin presenting himself before the final shooting. Other than that pretty good film though.

This is the country we live in, where it's right wing to have your hero be of the same race as the majority of the country. O tempora O mores.

>This film has white people therefore it automatically evokes feelings of nationalism and authoritarianism as well as supporting free-market economics

The absolute state.

They have some good white powered one every now and then when you look. But there is a shit ton of niggershit that you have to avoid. I mean I'm all for racial advancement but unrealistic portrayal of African Americans in exaggeratedly positive light does not help. Of course, the kind of ignorance and immature vitriol that comes out of websites such as Yea Forums probably causes such hypersensitive reaction from the liberal camp. What needs to be made clear is boundaries must be drawn from both sides and people need to tolerate each other to some degrees, just seeing the positives in people and not emphasizing the negatives because everyone has a negative side. This movie however has been a good one. It's just a well written and shot original piece about Bonny and Clyde and there were not forced in African-Americans to make it seem as if they always played a vital role in American history. It was a good watch. If I do want to watch black cinema I'd watch movies like Belly or Spike Lee joints. I love Denzel Washington movies, but that doesn't mean I have to take everything black people do as a godsend, just like with any other race.

Not everything is left or right friendo. Some things just are what they are.

>right wing
Are you suggesting that a film, a visual medium, can have a political opinion, or are you suggesting that this film has a political agenda by promoting "right-wing" ideas?

fooking great movie.
thank you based kevin costner and frens for killing that psycotich crazy ass whitey couple.

Attached: haha rekku.jpg (360x360, 13K)

>please debate me

>still having hope any movie is even slightly right wing

You poor sweet child...

>right wing

Because OP is right wing and he couldn't find anything convenient to latch his identity politics outrage into so that he could cry about Netflix propaganda. That's why he had to resort to turn the topic into a generic "what happened" like it's some kind of a slip up by his imaginary SJW gatekeeping censorship.

The governor is female (Ma Ferguson), and this time it's not a genderswap.

>belly
Absolute DMX kino

Lol what? The guy literally wears his wife's panties

It should be praised for portraying Bonnie and Clyde for the psychos that they were.

So he's J. Edgar Hoover's soulmate. So what?