I don't get it

Why do people like this show? Seth Mcfarlane is as smug as always, hot chick from John Wick is a slut, tranny klingons, black people, a robot who's species wants to wipe out all life, but he learned the power of love.

Also is that really the guy who metoo'ed Kevin Spacey. I mean even the hot gingers are kinda meh, but he's not even one of the hot ones. What was Kevin thinking?

Attached: orville.jpg (800x447, 36K)

>robot
>species
Robots don't have species, they have brands.

The show is basically 90s era trek but with Mcfarlane sprinkling in his humor and 'slow down there on you hot take' politics.

It's pretty comfy desu senpai.

Because society doesn't give a fuck about what you like. They care about people that will watch this show and have made it popular.
You are not their target demographic.

Star Trek fans are like drug addicts, they are so desperate for a new dose they will accept anything. Which only shows how bad STD fucked up if they are rejecting it.

Ehhhhhhhh. Maybe without Mcfarlane it would ne, but he's so obnoxious.

Attached: blogs-the-feed-seth-macfarlane-gq-magazine-june-2014-punch-list-movie-film.jpg (635x450, 69K)

the ratings are abysmal and the initial hype died down completely, barepy any threads are made anymore.
I dropped it early S2 due to the cuckoldry and weird tranny shit overload, it's probably getting canned as we speak.

>Why do people like this show?
It's the Post-Nemesis show that couldn't be made because Star Trek has to be a dark war drama or a dark superweapon drama now.

Attached: Darulio-0.jpg (750x1000, 368K)

I don’t like him, but it’s the only way I can get my trek fix because STD sucks

>Its got a 3rd season
>low critic score, high audience rating
> a-thread-a-day
How are you so wrong in so little words?

The Orville promotes child separation's, they turn the Orville around and hunted down those Moclan's just because they may have been lying about the origins of the child

Attached: 1553623586699.png (1023x767, 1.26M)

it got renewed? Wow that sucks, it's one of the most degenerate things on TV at the moment.

Attached: 1513338937598.png (809x867, 543K)

I mean, it's not a show about genderfluid children going in for a sex change operation, or about 5 homosexual men (at least 3 of whom haven't matured beyond the point of a 8 year old child) fixing the lives of messly schlubs... but sure. Orville is super degenerate I guess.

It’s a comfy show that does Star Trek better than STD

Maybe instead of looking for a list of things they could whine about online for attention, they just watched it and enjoyed the show.

Why do people get so torn up about the tranny shit? It's clearly a fucking metaphor for circumcision/FGM
>backwards violent culture
>does life changing genital surgery to newborn children
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH

first two eps are about Kelly's sexual exploits, and the third episode is about genderbending an infant.
I wouldn't call it a pleb filter, but it's a filter alright. I wanted to like this show, but it makes me feel like I'm Seth's therapist or something.

>and the third episode is about genderbending an infant.
see

tv tards just pretend that STD is good just to be contrarian, The Orville is actually good and normies enjoy it.

Attached: lunch.jpg (723x960, 159K)

They’re brainwashed by memes and don’t understand how to think critically. If it fits their narrative they blindly accept it, assuring themselves their narrative is more valid than the enemy’s narrative.

Technically, they have templates.
Brands would imply they are manufactured by competing companies and as far as we know all of Isaac's species is just one unified government which handles all production.

Yes but he's the only reason it exists, he also guested on real star treks a few times cause he's a big fan. He just needs to realize the worst part of all his shows are Seth MacFarlane parts.

J assume you ment to say: is a redpill on how identity and gender politics are stupid.
Because that's what it is.

>The show is basically 90s era trek but with Mcfarlane sprinkling in his humor and 'slow down there on you hot take' politics.

You misspelt "shoving in his shitty non-humour and provably wrong shitlib beliefs" with sprinkling.

It's fucking awful. Cancel it already. It's not even funny or light hearted it's just literal gay nigger from space drama. It's unironically worse than STD which is also oozing of AIDS

>You are not their target demographic.

It kinda seems like no one is their target demographic...

Attached: heheheh hey lois watch my trek series crash!.png (1440x1312, 181K)

it also doesn't help airing the episodes 3 to 4 weeks apart from eachother.

>the third episode is about genderbending an infant
The third episode is just dumb and not really about anything. They never explain what being born female means for those aliens, the way they talk about it makes it sound more like being born with malformed genitals more than anything else.

Both are bad. The Orville is more bearable because it doesn't pretend to be something it isn't.

Hope for the future and/or humanity is one hell of a drug. For we are all in the gutter, but some of us look to the stars.

And out of order. And randomly changing the air dates. And some episodes held back for next seasons that may not happen. And fox meddles extensively.

Ya know, like every sci-fi show on Fox.

>sci-fi show
there's less and less sci-fi in each episode.

I didn’t realize it stopped taking place on a FTL space ship hundreds of years in the future.

That's all it does. It takes place on a spaceship but we only get personal/cultural/existential/relationship drama.

and almost no jokes or humor either

It hadn't even occurred to me but you are right.