Why does nasa doctor and make “educated guesses” on almost everything, including our own solar system planets...

why does nasa doctor and make “educated guesses” on almost everything, including our own solar system planets? nasa looks to be more like an art studio more than anything.

Attached: B6187BCA-A7B0-4E4B-BB9F-D0B41AC0D3F5.jpg (443x692, 43K)

Do you think that picture of a black hole was taken with a camera?

shut up, Yea Forums

The Earth is flat, climate change is a zionist conspiracy and space is a lie made up by Lucifer so humanity can forget about Heaven

Because planets are actually beings and they need to make them look like objects so people don't succumb to the cosmic horror

of course not. do you think this thread is about the black hole or observable planets? retard

That's so 2016. The new theory is space is fake and you're just a brain in a jar hooked up to a simulation

Que?

Attached: 544FD99F-A2B7-483F-9768-C74F8CA6BAD0.jpg (750x535, 115K)

christ that is so cartoonish looking. NASA really needs to up their CGI game.

schizo

are you blind?

>images in the first are taken by telescopes
>yet there exist images taken by probes that show it much better
Come on now. It's such a shame the James Webb telescope has been delayed like 10 years already and it probably won't be done until 2025 at the earliest. We could have amazing images already.

Shills pretend to believe in the most retarded conspiracies possible in order to discredit people who believe in conspiracies that are actually happening

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Such as?

>the Israeli and Saudi governments had a hand in 9/11
>the World Trade Center never actually existed, it was a hologram destroyed by CGI planes and then a bunch of actors pretending to be family members of """victims""" were hired to cry about them

This is basically what modern science is, just guessing

are you a jew?

Nice reading comprehension.

>believable
>fucking retarded
And why is it that I knew you were gonna post 9/11 shit. Let me guess, you’re American.

thats stupid

Because the main method of seeing planets is still just numerical values from when they pass by suns and the radiation and stuff they exude. Any actual images are always going to be artistic renditions.

Patience, user. Patience

I think that's the point he was making, 9/11 legit conspiracy grouped along with retarded shit.

But it is, you deflecting retard.

Space is a hoax. Watch rocket launches carefully. You'll notice they always start flying sideways instead of flying up after the first 15-30 seconds. This is so they won't hit the firmament.

>OP specifically mentions observable planets
>”BLACK HOLE HURRRRRR”

Attached: DA284399-EBBF-4B21-8F40-38028C8B64CA.jpg (1200x900, 67K)

Im pretty sure it's well documented that the terrorists who did it were Saudi funded.

>mentioning something = exclusively talking about said thing
OP explicitly said “everything INCLUDING planets”, planets aren’t even the main subject of the post. There is such a thing as context. Go fuck yourself.

What bugs me is I have trouble telling what is real with space. Is there even such a thing as a color photograph from space? How much post-processing goes into a photo of a planet? I legitimately don't know.

Attached: Dione & Saturn's rings.jpg (1020x1020, 204K)

???

every single photo from space looks fake to me. even our own planet.

>MY conspiracy il legit, guyz

Is this actual flat Earth think?

Imagine thinking thousands of pictures of space are fake so you can believe in a sky wizard whose only evidence is a book with talking snakes. Americans are retarded.

nobody mentioned religion itt except you, pozzed brainlet.