Rey is Luke's clone built from his hand

That's why the lightsaber was "calling to her". Because she held this lightsaber before.

Unironically it also retcons Luke throwing away the lightsaber as making sense, he was metaphorically pushing away Rey.

It's so tiresome.

Attached: 11078264_gal-56a839bc3df78cf7729d262c.jpg (199x199, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrXmPeQ7HAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is she a girl then?

Boys can be girls too shitlord.

They didn’t have full dna because only a hand, not whole person.

Dumb as shit but about on par with JJs understanding of science elsewhere in his flicks.

She's Qui Gon's daughter
Sheev is Qui Gon's father

She is Sheev's child with Jar Jar.

>Hands only have hand DNA

American education

Did you not see the second part of my post? It’s retarded but so is JJ. Or do you not remember TFA or his Trek movies? Just as dumb but with physics and chemistry instead of biology.

JJ is American right? :^)

American education

Underrated post

So she's literally Leloo Dallas Multipass?
Remember that's how she got reconstructed in Fifth Element.

Sheev is a Skywalker. Sheev is Anakin's baby daddy.

Why are you complaining about a lack of realism in a kid's movie franchise where people can shoot lightning from their hands? I will genuinely never understand this breathtaking level of autism, and yet it is so common. What actually motivates you to go as far as using scientific concepts to elucidate how an explicitly fantastical children's franchise is unrealistic? Wow, really? Star Wars isn't exactly in keeping with real life? Gee fucking whizz, thanks for that. Utter retards.

So would it be incest if she gets hot and heavy with the tiny dark helmet?

Maybe Rey is just literally Luke but switched to a girl during the cloning process. I mean, you could theoretically do that with cloning.

Cloning shit never works 100% right in star wars. A dude cloning into a girl could happen in the EU, and clearly disney can bend those rules

Why wasn't the hand and the saber released into Bespin's clouds like Luke?
I don't think they need the hand for cloning. Luke left so many cells around, he probably even took a shit while he was in Vader's captivity in Jedi.

COPE

Epic

>They didn’t have full dna because only a hand, not whole person.
this is the most retarded thing I've ever seen on /tv

Cloning irl isn't like in the movies. Cloned cats are like non-identical twins for example. Not the same fur patern, head/body shape or the same gender as the original.
Idk how they're gonna do in the movie since clones in SW are like identical twins (Jango and all that shit).

seething

You been watching the wrong movies then.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrXmPeQ7HAU

Follow the white rabbit...

Attached: Eva-Braun-Hitler.jpg (696x464, 43K)

Épicé

Attached: when he lets you borrow his sex dolls pillow.jpg (329x297, 24K)

lmao

Attached: 1542786010102.png (625x682, 125K)

put me in the screencap, artard

You could remove the Y chromosome, duplicate the X and then clone the resulting cell.
Wait, these aliens are not humans, they are from a galaxy, far, far away, and somehow they parallel the evolution in Ear-
Don't think too much about it, it is soft science fiction, like Star Trek. They even have FTL travel, goddammit.

>They didn’t have full dna because only a hand
I cant tell if its bait, but goddamn, son. Your teachers accidentally your whole shit.

Attached: 1456430492372.jpg (320x315, 21K)

let's be honest Yea Forums, this level of writing is would fit right in with nuwars

Science denial.

Isn't that Luuke though?

It was actually Bigger Luke that died in TLJ

Attached: biggerluke.png (255x410, 14K)

have sex

>They didn’t have full dna because only a hand, not whole person

Epic.

IIRC from the RLM video where they go on a wiki dive about Vader's suit, Anakin was a result of the Force countering Plagueis and Sheev's attempt to create a life from the Dark Side.

That was in the EU.

they used frog dna to complete the sequence

>Cloning shit never works 100% right in star wars.
They cloned an entire army from one guy and the dude in charge even mentioned how perfect they were in like.

But then again we're talking about Kathleen Kennedy and her band of SJWs, so they have no clue what the fuck they're doing

This is why I come here

Because it was his fapping hand.

That was Luke's fapping hand, AKA his waifu.

toasty murrican roasty

No

Got a chuckle out of me.