Joker played by Phoenix who's in his mid 40's

>Joker played by Phoenix who's in his mid 40's
>Bruce Wayne played by a little kid
>Marketed as a "stand-alone" film

Can't wait for the movie to be completely built around the super obvious twist that he's not the "real" Joker and that the whole message of the film is "Dude, there's a Joker inside all of us..."

It will be worth it for the fanboy meltdown alone though.

Attached: Joker.jpg (634x976, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IvHSS6Hq8dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe he is the Jokers mentor

It won't be anything contrived like the Joker's mentor or the Joker's father, he will just be some nobody that goes on to inspire the eventual Batman joker.

Attached: nose.jpg (1302x767, 153K)

It might be hinted at but I doubt they will state it out-loud. Doesn't matter tbqh.

it's gonna be shit, sjw and race mixing propaganda from WB

>Can't wait for the movie to be completely built around the super obvious twist that he's not the "real" Joker and that the whole message of the film is "Dude, there's a Joker inside all of us.
That would suck bad. There shouldn't be multiple Joker's. It would ruin the character completely.

A jew doing stand up comedy?

This depressed me as I am 40 and worry that i will look that rough in 4 years..

He's The Joker's Joker.

Attached: Old Sack of Shit.jpg (810x539, 65K)

Plot twist: the reason why the Joker so often disappears without a trace after he and Batman fight is that by the time Bruce Wayne is a grown man, the Joker no longer exists (he is either killed earlier or securely incarcerated), instead the Joker he keeps on seeing is a figment of his imagination caused by the trauma in his childhood. Yes, that means that Batman creates the Joker's crimes and then arrives on the scene to "solve" them, and when he's "fighting" the Jokester he's fighting the demons of his mind. When he "defeats" the Joker he usually comes to his senses and thus the Joker is nowhere to be seen.

HA HA HA HA

then who is the guy he keeps putting in arkham?

it was all a dream

Leaked scene
youtu.be/IvHSS6Hq8dE

>Phoenix does his whole thing
>inspires a crime wave in the city
>gets gunned down by cops on live T.V
>final scene is Bruce Wayne in his opulent mansions watching it on T.V looking disgusted
>after credits scene is some poor kid watching it in a shitty run down house while his alcoholic dad beats his mother in the background and he starts laughing manically

HIMSELF

commissioner gordon

well, who's the kid and why is he laughing?

We just don't know.

What if all the supervillains are just Batman's hallucinations? There are no villains in Gotham apart from a crazy guy in leotards fighting nonexistant crime.

This was good until you made it cringeworthy with the kid laughing.

You got to do it for the retards, or they just won't get it.

Have him pick up a clown toy and look at it ponderously. Then his dad comes for him.

>"Dude, there's a Joker inside all of us..."
DEEP,based and truthful

It would be nice is the kid Phoenix Joker force a smile was actually leto joker

>leto joker
Garbage already.

See psychiatrist

Thats basically what they did the first time they introduced the joker on Gotham.

>DCucks ignore this

Flicks a knife and says
“WhY sO SERIOUS?”

W-when will we get a female joker h-ha

Attached: 1554966143394.jpg (1024x683, 321K)

That's ugly and creepy. I hope you kill yourself.

HERE’S JOHNNY

That's literally the plot to the sentry

I can't wait brehs
HONK HONK HONK honk

WHATS THE DEAL WITH ALL THESE MINORITIES

still nobody complains about Nigga Mary Jane, Black Panther or Captain Marvel

Why are you quoting the last woman to look at you?

*honk*

>There shouldn't be multiple Joker's. It would ruin the character completely.
There was a story line in the comics with 3 different Jokers

I complain about the nigger Mary Jane all the time.

Giv dead clown gf

what if Jorker was racist?

What if the real Joker was the friends we made along the way

Movie will end like V for Vendetta with Joker getting gunned down and becoming a martyr that creates other Jokers.

Why do people wear glasses that alter color that much?

I'm pretty sure that this Joker will die too. Maybe these fuckers here who say that he's the one that will inspire the real one, have a point afterall.

Too bad Jack is retired. I would've loved to see at least a cameo of him.

Attached: NicholsonAfterFilming.gif (495x275, 486K)

helps prevent seizures desu, these people are sick

>film makers WERE promoting clownworld
ok now i'm watching it

Unirionically this

I doubt it but at some point a 60s something incel Joker could kidnap Robin and torture him until turning him into our beloved cholo Joker. Inb4 discarded theory, never say never in the show business. If we follow gossip, the DCEU would die like 10 times at this point.

Attached: 1543388433689.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Google says that the kid is Bruce.

Or maybe... just maybe... they altered the story, they aren't following the goddamn comic books jeez

>river, rain, liberty, summer and joaquín

Attached: 1542664483998.png (400x399, 221K)

Alternate universe would be better. They could do the "Joker kills the parents" route to build an edgier Batman. I want more alternate universe movies.

Joaquin used to be Leaf Phoenix for a while until he went back to Joaquin again. If you'll google Leaf Phoenix, you'll mostly find pics of him acting as a kid cuz that was the name he was using then.

Chris, tell our people to tool up, Joker's on deck

Attached: the-wire-marlo-stanfield-straight-and-true-headband.jpg (525x350, 50K)

Yeah, but is Joaquin playing a 40 yo character? Sure, he's biologically 44, but his black gf from the trailer was pretty young looking. Zazie Beetz is only 27. Maybe this Joker's supposed to in his early 30s or something, I don't know.

>He doesn't colonize

Attached: IMG_4033.jpg (750x563, 66K)

What if there's a joker inside everyone

He's Jewish so who cares

>They could do the "Joker kills the parents" route to build an edgier Batman.

Making the parent killer some special villain has always been fucking stupid. Both in Batman and Spider-Man.

The point is that he's just supposed to be some two-bit crook, so that the hero wants to fight the larger evil, instead of having some vendetta.

I'm not expecting much, but I'm pretty sure it'll be way fucking better than Suicide Squad at least. I like Phoenix's portrayal more than Leto's based on the trailer alone.

The twist is Bruce will be inspired by the Joker

The movie is called "Joker". Not "The Joker". That should be a big enough tell.

Leto's performance was the textbook definition of cringeworthy.

It was uncomfortable, but not in a good way, everything seemed really awkward every time he was on screen. I think they cut a lot of his scenes because they just felt painful to watch, with him trying too hard.

WMBF is redpilled

Yes, exactly. That's why in an alternate universe you'll be able to see the difference in a concrete way.