How do black women feel about bmwf being so forced in tv/films?

how do black women feel about bmwf being so forced in tv/films?

Attached: 1441441266837.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swp.de/blaulicht/ulm-neu-ulm/mutter-hat-ihr-kind-in-der-badewanne-ertraenkt-21316583.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They go for white men

ask nicole brown

they fuck white boys.
non white women date up, white women date down.

Attached: Bs8a6w.jpg (1200x814, 156K)

they don't care because they have the intellectual integrity to separate real life from fiction

Toll paid

the story is real but there are no pictures to confirm the race.
swp.de/blaulicht/ulm-neu-ulm/mutter-hat-ihr-kind-in-der-badewanne-ertraenkt-21316583.html

I don't know shit about niggers but they mostly seem to watch stuff with niggers or dragonball z

SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEET

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Either way a cute non wh*toid baby is born.

Attached: 1554131749360.jpg (225x225, 12K)

either way you speak a white language, consume white culture, and wish desperately you were white
but youre not

a lot don't care on whit about the love interest being white but are happy when they see a black girl being the 'main' girl, i.e. love interest, the hot one in the group, etc. instead of someone more in the background like usual. that's why shows like scandal are popular. a vocal minority, calling themselves 'swirlers', are obsessed with dating outside their race and can often be found complaining about other blacks or gossiping about male celebs who are rumoured to have once looked at a black woman fondly.

none if you aren't racist

>b
>think

he cute

Attached: FD34545BE8A64B529D08C4CE7E7B28B0-1.jpg (600x851, 85K)

good thing I don't give a crap about any of that. do wh*toids really sit at home, seething about white culture and shit while white women are out there enjoying the diversity of the cock carousel?

>censoring himself on 4chink
yikes

Attached: black girls love bwc.png (587x605, 427K)

>I don't give a crap about any of that
except you do lol

please have sex. this is getting embarrassing.

replace "white" with "black" and your post makes sense

Attached: black.png (815x599, 731K)

>there are seething black incels out there watching nothing but anime, who can't deal with the fact that their crush Taikisha is dating John and that they've lost the stereotype lottery by having small dick.

Truly fate worse than ours

>iamlegend1221
Lmao

ITT : seething black incels

Attached: 1553592659423.jpg (5312x2988, 3.64M)

>having racemixing images saved on your computer
that is some cuck shit, boi. stop being obsessed about sex. have sex.

>.de
Kid was black

It never stops being jarring how I can leave the house now and suddenly realise I'm the only white person in the room.

Attached: multikulti jews.png (371x489, 291K)