Ian McDiarmid: "Roll it again" | Episode 9 Trailer Fan Reaction

youtu.be/ZijkWOhj_G4

Attached: 58658875-9189-4599-AB15-94C05659FDAC.jpg (750x438, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/mp-clashes-hollywood-actor-over-13574427
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Cos_Dashit
youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are watching Sheev history.

imagine having to get based sheev from his retirement to come save your franchise (again)

It feels like last resort for JJ after Rian killed Luke for no reason at all. Now he's gotta explain why was there no sign of Palpatine in the ep 7-8

He looks super good for his age, how come he aged so much better than the rest of the cast?

didn't abuse booze and coke

crisp and clean no caffeine

He wasn't even 40 by the time of return of the jedi.
Maybe he does look good for his age, but I think large part of it is that he played a character that was supposed to be much older than him and that has affected peoples perception.

This is different from Hamill, he'd signed a contract before he ever got to read the script, Sheev knows exactly what he's getting into, and he's getting into it because he gets to steal the show, again.

Attached: 1513550439493.jpg (1280x1280, 135K)

cuckwalkers finna bouta be dabbed on

Based sheev

He doesn't, he's 74 and my 77-year old grandfather looks younger than him

Should've said "Roll that beautiful bean footage!"

>Sheev knows exactly what he's getting into

*stars in all the prequel movies*
*Plays Enoch Powell on stage on tells the press that he was no racist*

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/mp-clashes-hollywood-actor-over-13574427

what and why
Are they just moving down the list of "fan favorite" characters now?

Kino!

ahhh yess the moment the whole series has been building up to. how did i not see palpatine's finger prints all over the events of 7 and 8

it was all me rei

the author of all your pain

made me fucking cringe

fuck I miss flash posting

>Plays Enoch Powell on stage on tells the press that he was no racist
Fucking based

Will they follow the blueprint of the expanded universe and have Sheev possess the baby of Rey and Finn/Kylo?

bwah bwah bwah

He's a professional stage actor, he's consistently been in work since before the SW films, as such he has a stable lifestyle that necessitates he look after himself. It's not like the other has beens a they rolled out after decades of doing nothing but overeat and do drugs.

Based McDiarmid showing up dead Leia with his wholesome healthy lifestyle. Whose laughing bow bitch

By the end of Episode 9 the Wookiee will have the whip hand over the Human.

I'm honestly impressed with how little he's aged since Revenge of the Sith even.

>wholesome healthy lifestyle.
I thought he was gay though.

You know what? I don't even care how forced or asspully it is, I'm totally fine with getting to see Ian as Sheev one last time. This better not be some bait-and-switch where he just shows up as a holotape or something.

Attached: SW CUCKS.jpg (1020x574, 68K)

foolish girl where did you think your power came from? it is my blood that runs in your veins

hahahahaehhahahehahahah

Still torrenting it, but damn I moss Sheev

Huh. I've heard about him reading the speech but I assumed he was a shitlib like everyone else.
Guess I'll have to listen to it one day.

from where?

I mean, I will be torrenting it when it comes out and Disney has not managed to change my mind

Yeah about that

Attached: 67EB2B6B-C012-47B5-819C-69595E0580C3.jpg (1330x530, 291K)

It's not them blowing up another superweapon, I'll give them that.

I was really hoping the plot involved them reactivating an old CIS battle droid factory to bolster the Resistance's numbers.

It's almost as if there was never a plan to begin with, but how ever could that be?

Wrong trip

Not the same trip, you fucking niggers

The power of the dark side...

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEEIITTT

Attached: wookang.jpg (350x430, 42K)

he's a sodomite

Based

the franchise is fucked, Disneyshill. The entire backpedalling just showcases is perfectly

This is literally the only thing they could do, and it still might not be enough to save this trainwreck. Sheev in the only character in the whole series that hasn't been ruined, he even managed to get through the prequels unscathed.

Has Sheevposting surpassed Baneposting?

don't worry, they'll find a way to fuck him up too. It's funny though how everyone was shitting all over TLJ and suddenly, everybody's back on board to see this shit again. People on this board show zero backbone as usual

Look, Boyega is sort of a raw, elemental presence on-screen. He is the heart of darkness, the King Kong figure, the embodiment of primal African sensuality. White men naturally feel threatened by this. You can't take your white girlfriend or wife to an Boyega film without feeling some level of discomfort, however far it's buried beneath the conscious mind

Why the fuck do you idiots call him "Sheev"?

>4/12/2019

Attached: rolling eyes pepe.jpg (227x222, 6K)

He's a stage actor, that's a given, why be redundant.

>evil man saw youtube vids
>hero must make her own youtube vid and jewish media empire
one of the good things in star wars was a lack of media presence, they themselves were the story

Attached: 1554985258823.jpg (754x1158, 112K)

His actual name is Sheev Palpatine.

One of the first nu-canon books gave him an official first name. His full name is Sheev Palpatine.

We thought it was funny to call him Sheev so we do. It has evolved into a term of endearment now though. I love Sheev.

>The French are taking to the streets to take their country back from the richfags

>Meanwhile, in 'murica

Holy fuck, and to think, /pol/ will defend this country...

>"The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural"

>light side hamil gets cucked
>dark side mcdiarmid gets to make star wars kino one last time

it's like poetry

HELL YEAH BROS BASED SHEEV BACK AT IT ONCE AGAIN

Attached: sheev cum.jpg (1001x1147, 231K)

>I LOVE YOU SHEEV

I'm not the only one that heard, am I? Did we meme this into reality?

if that's the actual story i'll be legit mad. That's fuckin retarded.
The galaxy would already know Luke, he blew up two fucking death stars.

BAsed

they finally figured it out. nobody watches star wars for the heroes. the only reason why people love star wars is because of the villains.

>Tfw Palpatine comes back and murders literally everyone

Attached: 83_wQ5HHkkM.jpg (800x800, 146K)

Ian never married or had kids. You think he's gay or just a virgin?

Ian don't care if the movie is good or bad, he just has fun being Sheev. That is the secret to why he is best boy.

Technically he’s been Sheev since before Episode 4, in that one novel no one read. Kind of like Yinsed was named since he first appeared, but no one really knew until Kingdom Hearts.

same

Nobody is back on board, nigger.

Liking Sheev =/= giving Disney sheckles.

I won't be giving them money EVEN IF THEY BRING BACK LIKE, HAN AND LEIA AND DO THE JUSTICE.

Based Sheev
Fuck Disney

Emperor Palpatine was not given a first name in any canonical or Star Wars Legends source until 2014, when the character's first name—Sheev—was revealed in the canon novel Tarkin by author James Luceno.[3] However, according to Luceno in an interview with StarWars.com, the name was reportedly created by George Lucas for the Star Wars: Underworld TV show that he planned to make before budget constraints, his semi-retirement and Lucasfilm Ltd.'s buyout by The Walt Disney Company prevented him to do so.

I remember reading that in very early drafts, The Emperor's full name was "Cos Dashit" and he was supposed to be a Nixon parody

get it? Cos Dashit. Because he caused the shit.

Incel. Just like Sheev.

He's dressed gayly and most old men that do over the top acting like him are theater-fags

It's about spreading his last message not that people are unfamiliar with him. That said, it's a larp not actual spoiler.

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS EMPEROR

I would actually enjoy it if it was literally just about them trying to find the deathstar security camera footage of darth vader throwing palpatine down the shaft. That would be a very enjoyable movie.

Its an ancient meme sir but it checks out

>starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Cos_Dashit
>mfw it's real

Attached: logh80a.jpg (640x480, 63K)

> it's a hologram

Attached: defunes3.jpg (1006x729, 158K)

isn't Lucas wonderful

Savage Oppress

>just calling him Savage, pronounced "Savaaj"
acceptable, but pushing it
>giving him the last name Oppress
now it's too far

besides, they're slaves raised from birth by a matriarchal society of witches to be mindless warriors

why the fuck would they even give them last names.

#
Forget my girlfriend. Have you seen Boyega’s hip to waist ratio? That thicc nigga has a better feminine body. If anything, my girlfriend should be afraid of me dropping her for some Finna English black boi.

Attached: 3B55C5B3-AEF1-4064-81DB-BC1B54A0A685.jpg (493x863, 41K)

Palantine created rey from clay
search your feelings you know it to be true

Sheev's ghost was busy controlling Snoke for the previous two movies.

Nigger Lynchington

I told you fuckers. Also, his name is "Cos" according to "Star Wars Chronicles" by Deborah Fine.

Because you're used to seeing him with tons of makeup to make him look like an ancient evil wizard. He's just finally catching up to what his character looked like 35 years ago.

Not on your life big guy

She should be a clone of Palpatine - one of many. Her parents were operatives tasked with leaving these children scattered across the galaxy, with the hopes that one day one of them would "awaken" to the force and be compelled to seek out other force shit.

Their ultimate purpose, of course, is to come in contact with some kind of device or holocron or whatever that will allow Sheev to reincarnate himself into their body, which is just a vessel for him and always has been.

Realizing this, Rey fucking kills herself (heroically of course) during the possession process, finally sending both her and Sheev to the afterlife

I thought it was the last Lucas input in the series that named him Sheev, not the first disney input.

While im usually against this kind of shit, changing the name of a 40 year old character, it fits surprising well.

Fucking BORING holy shit that's gonna be a yikes from me

Fuck off with the star wars

It was right on the cusp of the takeover. The name "Sheev" was a Lucas idea, but it first appeared in an early nu-canon book.

So yeah in a way it was one of Lucas' last contributions

It's not changing his name, it's just finally revealing his first name.

I swore for the longest time his first name was Dante. No idea where I got that from.

Are none of you faggots gonna mention that Stephen Colbert was on the IX panel? WTF is orange man bad tv host #2425 doing at Star Wars

Attached: 1519875070305.jpg (541x604, 186K)

That's gotta be photoshopped. No way he has hips like that.

Thank god it was indeed his name. Me and my normie friends were talking abt the prequel one day, and my mind went blank on 'Palpatine' and only remembered the meme so I just muttered 'Sheev' under my breath

That is exactly how John Bodega looks.

>Emperor Palpatine was not given a first name in any canonical or Star Wars Legends source until 2014,
Wrong idiot zoomer. In "Star Wars Chronicles",(published in 97?) his name was "Cos". Buy the book and see for yourself.

He absolutely does have hips like that. Look at any other photo of him anywhere - big ass hips just like that. Weird proportions.

>my mind went blank on 'Palpatine' and only remembered the meme so I just muttered 'Sheev'
Kind of weird you didn't just default to "the emperor" but alright

The Making of Star Wars leak implies that there are two MacGuffins, with the first leading to the second. That doesn't seem like it would be it.

>The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural.

>Ian Mcdermid:*breathes*
>soi boys in the vid:OMG AHHHH!!

Attached: Sheev.jpg (880x880, 91K)

The Cos name was the rough draft where he wasn't even a Sith Lord. I really doubt Wookieepedia would let a detail like this pass since they even have an article for "the most comfortable chair of the universe".

Can you imagine someone raping your creation this hard and having to asspull this retarded explanation in to try and cover up the failures of nepotism and fixation on ideology?

>. I really doubt Wookieepedia would let a detail like this pass
Jesus Christ. For one, it's an expensive book and most tranny editors have never held the book in their lives. It's a huge coffee table book. Stop trusting that everything is online! Fuck.

>Larping

that's literally Jeb please clap levels of lame

Attached: 1932-1494291068861.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>tranny editors
I think you're confounding Wookieepedia with Reddit or ResetEra, but okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The post a pic you fucking faggot nigger

>imagine being this guy
I bet your favorite movie is TLJ

Is it possible to learn this power?

ITS NOT THE EAST OR THE WEST SIDE

It's less offensive than the 'Korriban - Moraband' unnecessary change.

Because you never saw him grow up, you only ever saw him from 40+

Attached: e492.jpg (503x344, 22K)

That is such an inconsequential thing. Korriban was its ancient Sith name and over time it got corrupted to Moraband like happens with many languages.

It's treason then

Attached: sheev.webm (1268x534, 528K)

Being familiar with the thinking of Lucas, I bet it was something like this
>we already have Coruscant, Corellia, a lot of "cor"
>Moraband sounds more evil, like "morose"
and so it became moraband

Not from a SJW

cuz he's based they're faggots

I thought you guys were joking about him being in the next movie.

>*Plays Enoch Powell on stage on tells the press that he was no racist*
BASED

>We thought it was funny to call him Sheev so we do. It has evolved into a term of endearment now though. I love Sheev.

This and this

>mainstream SJW influencer is present at SJW Wars event
Why is this even remotely surprising to you?

>One of the first nu-canon books gave him an official first name.
The old books already did that and his name was originally "Cos Dashit" and yes they gave that name to someone else.

She was so beautiful in Jurassic Park

MIDICHLORIANS, SON

Author-of-painposting is Bond not Flash but both memes are joined at the hip

was there any foreshadowing for sheev coming back or is this obvious damage control

PLAYED ANAKIN'S EMOTIONS YA KNOW

Sheev's endgame was immortality

That’s a different Emperor

>That’s a different Emperor
Not originally.

yeah but he died

>tfw you know you'll get to molest yet another aryan Skywalker twink

He's gonna get BTFO in the same scene that Luke resurrects himself with the force. It's gonna be kino. Screencap this.

no but they will put in some contrived reason to make it look like they did.

What if its a sentinel droid?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Holocrons

Holy h*ll that's kino

and that's great. RotS is terrible, but it's made enjoyable purely by Palpatine just delighting in being over-the-top evil.

>this is my mum, Sheev

ROTS is great. I bet your favorite movie is The Last Jedi right

I hope it's revealed that Sheev's ghost orchestrated everything that happened in the new trilogy literally as just a prank bro

He's a God in mortal form. Both of those things are forbidden.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg
He shares wholesome cuddles with Fassbender

UNLIMITED POWER

>sheevposting is back on the menu

so nu-wars did ONE good thing

>character-assassinate luke in ep 8 only to prop him up again in 9

it's all so tiresome.bmp

>hahaha nothing is ever truly gone....please buy tickets and various tie in merchandise