Is warcraft a bad political propaganda premise because Orcs are trying to take the refuge by force?

Is warcraft a bad political propaganda premise because Orcs are trying to take the refuge by force?

Attached: averagecraft.jpg (1404x790, 143K)

No, it's an accurate one.

Attached: 2lwYGc4.jpg (720x833, 113K)

thats what i mean, it does not fit the modern political agenda

This is what Americans tell themselves to feel better about having to go into debt for 20 years if they need to go to the hospital.

We have insurance

in the original game they were demonic posessed invaders

the rewriting for the movie did this refugee dindu nuffins story

I'm a eurofag, he's right, you sandnigger parasite.

Fuck off, jew. I posted than and I'm European.

like all of them? did literally every clan drink the demon blood?

all of them except the frostwolf clan, even though they are stil green for some reason.

why is thrall green then?

wait now i recall they retconned orcs into brown orcs even though that wasnt a thing originally.
They were just supposed to be green and glowing red eyes marked posession.

dey fubared the canon trying to rewrite the orcs into brown indigenes.

and thrall is a frostwolf.

>Australia
>Worrying about Muslims

I think after Cronulla and Christchurch the mussies should know they're on a short leash.

the costumes look like absolute garbage
but I suppose that's the patented Warcraft look

garona can get it

the entire movie was about how everyone wanted to fuck garona.

anything else would make no sense

the movie was fucking garbage, why do you think of it as propaganda, lit nobody saw it?

real propaganda is pushed with far bigger backers and advertisement campaigns dingus

You don't understand. Modern political agenda is waaaaay past "they're good boys who dindu nuffin and are just like you and me" and more than halfway towards "it is your moral duty to let them have fun killing you and your entire family".

They were default green and turned red with burning eyes after drinking demon blood.

>This is what Americans tell themselves to feel better
Don't you have a dance club to blow up or something?

That's stage two of drinking the demonic cool aid.

Normal orcs are brown or black, depending on the clan.
Orcs that drink demon's blood turn green and their eyes glow red.
Orcs that continue to drink demons blood turn red and begin to mutate.

>force people in ghettos and the equivalent of concentration camps
>whoa, look how they riot!

There are government programs that give non-citizen refugees far more than real citizens get, so keep pushing this tired old shit and embarrassing yourself.

The areas where these animals riots aren't ghettos, and they aren't forced to live there. They choose to do it and they just want to destroy whatever we create and give them.