Literally 5 minutes in

>literally 5 minutes in
>villain is a white man
>heroes are a dyke, a black dyke and an effimate soiboi
>WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN MEN
>FUCKING MEN ARE ALL PIGS
>MEN ARE RAPISTS

OOOOOooooof

Attached: Love,_Death_+_Robots_logo.png (440x219, 38K)

>Vilain's name is litteraly dicko

Fuck Netflix and fuck shills

That's the most obnoxious the propaganda gets, but they have a little propaganda in every short.

Wait until the japanese one where the evil western men are just going around raping all the women, then a woman gets drugged and her body gets chopped to pieces and turned to a cyborg sex slave

Have sex

Honestly this shit is so common I don't get mad anymore. Just sigh and watch the rest because the episodes are only 15 minutes.

i just watched that episode and i almost closed it but it's too visually pleasing and i'm curious to know what's gonna happen

imagine being such a sensitive snowflake that you can't even handle a male villain and a female hero in a cartoon

>that Aquila episode
Holy shit, that is some insanely good animation. 10 years and we don't need real actors anymore

And it's not getting better later on, even apart from retarded politics all the stories just make you go 'huh, okay'. It's like they found the least creative people on earth to write for it.

>they have a little propaganda in every short
(((yogurt)))

Sounds like a standard netflix production.

It's not wrong tho

Its a cool concept, the near lesbian sex shit was extremely fucking cringey. I do like how it ended though, and the fight sequence between the two aliens.

Attached: sword_frog.jpg (445x615, 55K)

b-but le epic cats and le lolcow random joghurt!!!

>wah wah you're not aloud to have fictional scenarious of things I dont like, only things I do like!
>f-fuck you netflix!

Attached: 1520569446945.gif (487x560, 898K)

80% of it is written by the same guy, that's the show's actual biggest problem, not muh politics
they should get more writers

Is it true that Netflix changes the order of the episodes if you're a faggot?

I thought like this for the first time I saw it. Turned it off after 3 minutes. My brother insisted that I should watch it and when I finally did I wish I could watch all of the episodes for the first time again.
Best hangover morning in a long time.

Attached: forge-studios-lovedeathrobots-1.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

>What is colonialism

Have sex

seriously, how?

Attached: 9859834.png (850x630, 473K)

>aloud
I know you Rebbitors only pop in here every now and then but could you please leave and never come back?

Ironically Japanese are the rapiest people on the planet

No need to be so insecure. Just watch the monsters fight

yes, they show the last episodes first so that you catch the ending before you join the 41% four episodes in.

That episode was uncanny valley as fuck, looked so fucking bad. You two need to see a doctor to check your brain.

>Japanese
this is the standard of person with whom you're talking on Yea Forums

>80% of it is written by the same guy
holy shit, wtf?
only The Witness, Blindspot (my favourite), and When the Yogurt Took Over weren't

Attached: 54yy54y4y54.jpg (1024x730, 129K)

>It's a love death robot episode where OP is an obnoxious and raging virgin, oversimplifying and leaving out crucial details to draw a narrative and fit his alt-kike bias

Attached: yikes.png (250x202, 8K)

What, do average employees donate to parties in US? Fucking cucks

you realize something can only be uncanny if its close to real, right? you dense nigger

Are you implying that image isn't approaching photorealism?

Close

>heroes
>villain
stick to capeshit

>japanese
I honestly wonder what it's like being this fucking stupid sometimes
it must be fantastic

This makes as much sense as claiming that Japan has the world's highest birth rates.

The dialogue of that episode is flat out terrible, you can hear even the actors have hard time delivering the lines, but the action makes up for it. Narratively it is perhaps the worst in the series as well.

Can't be worse than Alternate Histories or The Witness

Alternate Histories was just plain silly, but I can see it being funny if you like that kind of stuff, so I'll give it a pass despite it did try a bit too hard.
The Witness wasn't that bad, IMO. Shape Shifters was worse.

Name 3 nonpozzed shows in year of our lord 2019

Where's MY television series, incelbros? Aren't any of you going to make it for me? Is it too much to expect even one of you be enough of a success that you'll find yourself able to put together a production which can reflect our shared values? Must I be regulated to shitty podcasts and poorly edited videos that can be made without leaving the house?

I'll admit, the first episode put me on alert for implicit "messages" of this type
I'll try to sum this up here - and it's more like half:
>episode 2 - if only humans hadn't destroyed their environment, us robots wouldn't be the last intelligent lifeforms left on Earth
>episode 4 - low-key interracial couple as main
>episode 8 - beastly British colonizers of Hong Kong, drawn to be as physically repulsive as possible - morally repulsive as well
>episode 13 - black female military pilot as main - low-key statement
>episode 14 - black female inventor creates poolscrubber with AI, which becomes the greatest artist in the world - who is also black
not saying black women can't design tech, but this comes off to me as some "Hidden Figures"-tier wishful thinking
>episode 17 - calls out nationalism by name as a cause of global nuclear apocalypse
episodes 17 and 18 stood out as an intentional historical juxtaposition, since they were Nazi and Soviet episodes respectively. the former shows Hitler as an evil cartoon who gets mutilated in a variety of colourful ways, while the latter has some of the best animation in the series and shows Soviet troops as noble, empathetic, and self-sacrificing. 18 was also one of my favourites.

Attached: 01 - fucking men.jpg (1366x768, 73K)

imaging cataloguing every non-white person that appears in your TV shows

Wait, are you saying not everyone does it?

they're probably all s. korean dramas and anime

it didn't feel like forced diversity 20 years ago, when I was watching Star Trek with black and female captains, and hyperdiverse casts. it does now, somehow.

Don't worry user, I also hyperventilate when I see a tan

someone post the webm, you know which one

Some epeisodes were really bad but the good ones were definitely worth it. If we’re going full /pol/, the 3rd episode about the hillbilly mech pilots made white, hillbilly’s come off as heroic and sympathetic.

>Fuck spiders

Fucking Netflix Jews!!!

funny how a lot of these stories were made way before you existed, lil zoom zoom

I believe the ethnicities of some characters were changed for some reason.

>y-you're an incel
>y-you're p-pathetic for noticing
imagine shilling this jewish propaganda by insulting people that can see the shit with their own two eyes

Which ones? Besides Zima Blue.

You're a true enlightened one, seeing the world how it really is

Question: this black woman from Sonny's Edge called all men "cunts". I was under the impression that feminists tried to make this "a word of power" since "cunts are awesome" and nothing bad could ever be associated with women. So that remark would be kinda tone deaf in that regard?
Or am I thinking WAAAAAY too much into this?

Attached: 8a9945621b969771083462b90a0f42b0.jpg (640x800, 134K)

Villan's actually drumpftgt