Meet Katie Bouman. The greatest inventor of all time

Meet Katie Bouman. The greatest inventor of all time.
Einstein, Tesla, Curie got nothing on this brilliant WOMAN. In fact, they are fucking retards in comparison.
This WOMAN has singlehandedly taken a photo of a black hole.
Nobody will ever achieve as much as her.
I will name all my daughters Katie, in her honor.
Heil Bouman.

Attached: katiebouman.jpg (1285x1062, 795K)

Attached: received_2430441533640913.jpg (1080x770, 70K)

>this is bait

Attached: 1537486970116.jpg (608x603, 204K)

Attached: received_321915791843729.jpg (1080x304, 33K)

Reminder, never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

Any pics of her feet?

shes a grad student and not as important as the new buzz surrounding her after the black hole photo. but she also doesnt deserve the fucking harassment and weird incel obsession that followed it. just leave her alone and let her fade into obscurity/continue her normal career without notoriety

Her accomplishments are of minor significance compared to the people you mentioned.

We get it you hate women fuck off to pol or kill yourself

>she literally just changed the font

Attached: D35zTQvW0AAqYOz.jpg (1199x531, 105K)

yes

She probably has nothing to do with the media campaign, blame occupy democrats or people like AOC

based leftist cucks slut shaming roasties

Are you that triggered that a woman is getting their 15 minutes of fame, user?

what did chael actually do? theyre clearly both student age and not significant members of the project. why are we having a child jerk off competition?

>I'm going to screncap this thread to prove forechannel is full of racist sexist incels
(you)

Damn incels are pathetic

The woman herself LITERALLY is telling the media to stop saying she did all the work and to say that it was a team effort. She literally says she did very little coding but was the coordinator and it couldn't have been done without the team. She is literally fed up with this shit.

Attached: Untitled.png (619x129, 18K)

not your safespace tranny

Attached: 1291197920608.jpg (176x184, 4K)

The thumbnail makes it look like she has a clown nose

>incels like you are literally making this a bigger deal than anyone

She didn't try to steal credit. A picture went viral and the media ran with it. Your obsession with some supposed wrongdoing (that nobody on that team even thinks happened) is detracting from the real story which is we've finally seen a black hole. So just stop.

>tells preexisting telescopes to look at a certain region of space and processes that data through preexisting image filters to obtain a fuzzy picture of something that we already know exists

wow, big deal, truly amazing.

I hate that both sides are fucking politicizing science and research. Fucking media for trying to force a project lead as some kind of symbol for women in STEM when there are a fuck ton of underrepresented women in STEM who are making ground breaking contributions but they aren't news worthy enough. Then you have the fucking cucks who have been insulting her and harassing her for being forced by media into this unwanted limelight.

This is like that whole bullshit about the first female only moon walk in space being canceled. They pick people who are best at their job they make decisions based on what needs to be done to complete a project or mission. she was a research scientist already having worked on this project and became a project lead. The female astronauts didn't have a spare suit of adequate size. Stop forcing politics into science.

jesus christ why do s󠀀oy󠀀boys have to type literally every sentence?

Based science cutie.

>/pol/ triggered by a woman, again
>Based Chad not letting them use him as a sockpuppet.
More of a man than they'll ever be.

This. It makes me sick. I've been waiting for the BH picture for months but now i gotta hear about this shit

He already said he only wrote about 70k lines of code. He's also gay. Why is /pol/ celebrating a gay dude is /pol/ gay?

Can't help but notice that "incels" aren't stealing credit for achievements from other people.

Because in this case it is literal. She literally told people this. Not figuratively. Literally. Check her twitter, not that you care shitposter-kun.

I find her nose too big but otherwise OK I guess.

>reddit male feminist virgins think this is a Chad

Attached: andrew[1].jpg (180x220, 10K)

>take photo of black hole
>its black

Only a woman could be congratulated for something like this.

yeah isn't that problematic speech or something
must be hard being a modern leftie and constantly revisiting what youre allowed to say

Funny how there was jo similar outrage when the tattooed guy that helped land a probe on a comet got the credit, even though he did it with a team.

Incels are pathetic, and Katie used her social media to actively promote her team

>none of this text gives any sort of statement on how much he contributed vs. how much she did

Nice side-stepped deflection.
He's smart enough to know that if he defies the narrative his career is fucking over.

She did design the algorithm, the guy was writing her code

It's ok because leftists hate themselves anyway

funny how there has never been even one successful company without men but thousands without women

It's easy to be the greatest inventor of all time when she literally invented time and space themselves.

>Hey stop making fun of this ridiculous thing

>getting literally triggered like a literal incel autist
literally howling right now.

>it's manly to undermine your achievements for soiboy points
only in clown world

This. They're going muh masculinity and muh women in the kitchen by living vicariously through chads and putting down "thots".

>muh both sides!

Leftists are trying to force an agenda. Non-leftists are trying to get them to stop.

This isn't a situation you can play the Middle Road Fallacy on.