Kylo vs rey

how exactly are they gonna make this exciting when she was able to beat him with no fucking training.
and now she seems to be the fucking god of jedi and shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13 rey vs kylo - Google-Suche.png (693x502, 766K)

they are going to have sex with each other

so he is going to rape her?
i thought star wars is female now

Maybe she will lose, wouldn't that be something?

they are teaming up atleast

The woman losing against the straight white man? Literally never going to happen in nuWars.

Rey should be naked

Attached: rey hot.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Attached: holdor.jpg (981x555, 97K)

i agree

He's training her so she will finally get some training (based Kylo trying to salvage his shitty waifu's char) and then they are going to fuck and defeat Palpy together then run away together to Tatooine and have twins.

Kylo will betray palpatine and throw him down the death Star 3 shaft, getting killed in the process

>TFA
>I can show you the ways of the Force!
>Ep IX
>actually does it and trains her

pretty cool

she looks terrible in the trailer too
skeleton-like
disgusting

I want to see Rey nude at least once in Episode IX.

She has become the living avatar of The Light Side on the mortal plane. Now that Snoke is dead, Kylo is going to become the living avatar of The Dark Side on the mortal plane. They will be roughly equally overpowered.

It doesn't matter. Rey will win the fight regardless of how it plays out because "WAMAN ARE STRONK"

given that rey is literally punching tie interceptors in the trailer...

fpbp

What is fucking funny is the fact that JJ made the whole trailer about MaRey Sue and friends with only one shot of Kylo and the only nuwars character that was trending on Twitter was Kylo not the trio gang. LMAO!

Kylo really steals the spotlight from Rey all the time.

They won't. They'll have her beat the absolute shit out of him until he begs and grovels at her feet to forgive him.

He is the main guy, that's why and the dessert scene is like half of the trailer plus some cuts so he gets the most scenes at all lol

>he only nuwars character that was trending on Twitter was Kylo not the trio gang

I saw that too lol

I think the thing I hate the most about the new movie is the forced trio shit.

If it were just Kylo/Reylo/Skywalker Palpatine shit I would be excited. But for some reason JJ thought we wanted to see the 3 least popular character go on an "adventure" in the last fucking movie when they have never interacted at once before that. What a retard.

Yeah I think the desert scene is a bit of a bait and switch since JJ likes those so much. Some people are only noticing Rey and completely ignoring the fact that Kylo is there too and and Luke might be talking to him. Especially since he reuses the line "no one's ever really gone". The line he used to refer to Ben in TLJ to Leia.

I bet the trio shit is only for promotions. In the movie Rey will spend most of her time with Kylo. He will fight her and then fuck her.

Kylo bodying that dude in the forest was hot as fuck.

Luke was 1000% talking to Kylo. Because MaRey Sue doesn't need anyone's help or guidance. She's perfect Jedi material already.

Kylo is the one who needs guidance and closure from Luke.

I hope so too. It seems like it might be for promotion and in reality it's just Finn and Poe being gay with each other while Rey sneaks off to fuck *train* with Kylo most of the time.

Even in the trailer, so many shots of just Finn and Poe and Rey confirmed to have a lot of alone scenes with Kylo.

JJ did kind of make a big deal about the trio in the panel though. Yuck.

>fisher, hamill, ford
>only Ford has a career outside SW
>boyega, ridley, driver
>only driver has a career outside SW

It's like poetry

I guess that's the reason why mark and adam were missing yesterday, mark just can't shut his mouth lol

JJ didn't talk about Kylo at all. Colbert brought up Kylo and even that was nothing about his arc in the movie. It's the same as TLJ celebration. Nobody mentioned Kylo. Because he's a walking spoiler.

Only educated people who live in New York City, Boston, Miami, Atlanta, New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland and Seattle should be allowed to watch Star Wars.

It is not like Star Wars are made for non-progressive rural people like you

>So daisy what that about you and Kylo
>eh..eh.. john can we talk about your friendship between you and rose
Looool

>It is not like Star Wars are made for non-progressive rural people like you
I'm from Hong Kong.

>Carrie/Daisy cokehead whores
>Boyega/Mark egoistic attention whores
>Ford/Driver can actually act

It IS poetry.

>Hong Kong
Hong Kong is pro-Colbert, pro-Obama and pro-John Oliver so you are ok, you can watch Star Wars

I know he's a spoiler so we won't get much of anything on him, I'm surprised we got as much as we did but I guess since he's the cashcow of the new characters and they want this movie to not bomb they had to show him a bit at least.

I'm just saying he did kinda wank the trio a little. Again, I think it will be mostly Poe and Finn off on their own for most of it. Which it sounds like. Oscar kept making a big deal about Poe's love for Finn and there were lots of shots and pictures of just them.

I love how they can't talk about Kylo but they still brought him up just to talk about how hot he was with his shirt off and ask about Reylo.

Very telling.

Attached: epixtrailer.png (587x558, 644K)

Force sex
he will cum outside and force the semen up her cunt, repeatedly

I'm actually really disappointed we won't get more naked Kylo. The entire audience was too, they "awwed" when Daisy said it won't happen. it's just the natural progression. He has to be full-naked now like Oscar said. Dumb JJ.

Rey made for BBC (Big Bad Cock).

Attached: 1487684447745.jpg (598x778, 177K)

*Big Ben Cock

Works too.

Attached: tfwswolodick.png (784x529, 497K)